Part 3: BeetleKing88 vs MakinItHappen (Tiebreaker, let's settle this once and for silly all)

Objectively better looking

• MakinItHappen

• BeetleKing88

• Even slightly overweight MakinItHappen kills him, he is delusional

Results are only viewable after voting.
then rip no other way to offset the midface ratio then unless he widened is IPD through mse maybe? though that probably adds a millimeter at most
No that isn't an issue he can get procedures which increase the forward projection of his mid face and have work done on his jaws.

Also aging has an effect on IPD which increases it
you're not getting OD jfl, at best fillers/fat grafts or infraorbital rim implants
This is also an alternative to be honest
I live according to the “get looks or die trying” philosophy and it’s fucking me up
Send your god damn eye area for me bro

you're not getting OD jfl, at best fillers/fat grafts or infraorbital rim implants
I need infraorbital rim implants badly, my undereye is terrible, caused by my recessed maxila

Yup and masculinising his face would work with his height of 6'3. So it seems like the logical rite of passage for him.

Then get the orbital decompression you posted.
That is one way he could really improve his looks there are other options but it would be a lot more invasive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
No that isn't an issue he can get procedures which increase the forward projection of his mid face and have work done on his jaws.

U saw my pics on Snapchat man I think it’s still there

I know you voted for me but would you be able to share light with your IQ why it is 50/50 split between the pair of us?

It can't just be weight.

Where did you learn all of this from?

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Don't care what anyone says...

You mog him and will mog him even harder when you lean down. He just looks weird in all honesty, and his pics look fake too.

• +1
Don't care what anyone says...

You mog him and will mog him even harder when you lean down. He just looks weird in all honesty, and his pics look fake too.

I don't look good. I just never assumed I looked as bad as him. Guess 50% of guys think so, lol. Good thing they haven't got vaginas.

Where did you learn all of this from?
A lot of time lurking on lookism when I looked like complete shit and my IPD was much worse than it is now. Basically I learnt that IPD generally increases 10mm maybe 5mm at the very minimum during puberty (which I experienced because I was measuring mine often). Then after that it goes to around extra 2mm per 5 years and slowly decreases the increase as you age. This was mostly found from independent research into the link between age and IPD.

Then the rest was just from absorbing information in regards to faces because I found it interested quite a lot of the time there are ways to work around issues that are neglected by some people like long mid face (mostly information found on lookism a long time ago talking) and a few things where they misinterpreted the information such as with ES ratio.

• +1
A lot of time lurking on lookism when I looked like complete shit and my IPD was much worse than it is now. Basically I learnt that IPD generally increases 10mm maybe 5mm at the very minimum during puberty (which I experienced because I was measuring mine often). Then after that it goes to around extra 2mm per 5 years and slowly decreases the increase as you age. This was mostly found from independent research into the link between age and IPD.

Then the rest was just from absorbing information in regards to faces because I found it interested quite a lot of the time there are ways to work around issues that are neglected by some people like long mid face (mostly information found on lookism a long time ago talking) and a few things where they misinterpreted the information such as with ES ratio.
This is all shittily phrased jfc

I know you voted for me but would you be able to share light with your IQ why it is 50/50 split between the pair of us?

It can't just be weight.
He did openly admit to morphing pictures and using them in mog battles. Skin and nose are the most suspect.
Skin makes a massive difference in pictures and some lighting especially.

Also coloring, forum often underrates Indians + you're disagreeable so more people vote against.

Props for keeping it unfrauded but you look like you haven't slept a night in this video, so that played a role too

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6908
I don't look good. I just never assumed I looked as bad as him. Guess 50% of guys think so, lol. Good thing they haven't got vaginas.
Id rate you about 5.25/10 in current state, and him about 4.25, but I also think he frauds...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and mogstar

It can't just be weight.

He got mad because I got him in his bullshit. He thinks that I cannot mew because I cannot breath... Fucking imbecile.

He thinks OPRY IS recessed who are downward grown and has no bones because muh true sideprofile.

He got mad because I got him in his bullshit. He thinks that I cannot mew because I cannot breath... Fucking imbecile.

He thinks OPRY IS recessed who are downward grown and has no bones because muh true sideprofile.

View attachment 1001823

Opry looks like Elvis here.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

View attachment 1001823

Yeah not in any universe is he recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Introvertednarc

View attachment 1001823
Vs you in frauded side profile

Which has a short ramus, high gonial angle, chin behind the nasian and a cheekline which is much steeper than nose. Your lips don't fall in line within the idea chin nose line aswell which shows a slight recession of the maxilla.

Attachments

• 1614017025142.png
    1614017025142.png
    881.5 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
View attachment 1001833

Yeah not in any universe is he recessed

Most people have this kind of side profile from true sideprofile perspective... This does not mean you are recessed in any mean.... but In my case its a suddenly a bad recession.... because he thinks I cannot breath when I mew... when I corrected him that I can do it easily.

View attachment 1001844

Which has a short ramus, high gonial angle, chin behind the nasian and a cheekline which is much steeper than nose. Your lips don't fall in line within the idea chin nose line aswell which shows a slight recession of the maxilla.

Draw lines on mine if you can take a screenshot of the right moment where I move to frankfurt.

I hit frankfurt in this video so you should be able to get it I think.

View attachment 1001844

I was literally relaxing in my chair.. THis no WAy to measure sideprofile..

Draw lines on mine if you can take a screenshot of the right moment where I move to frankfurt.

I hit frankfurt in this video so you should be able to get it I think.

My bad it's this one @SendMePicsToRate

My bad, my bad:

Most people have this kind of side profile from true sideprofile perspective... This does not mean you are recessed in any mean.... but In my case its a suddenly a bad recession.... because he thinks I cannot breath when I mew... when I corrected him that I can do it easily.

View attachment 1001839

His is by definition slightly recessed because of his chin being behind his nasian his maxilla however is good compared to his cheekline and orbital. He could use a longer mandible that has a shorter gonial angle.

Also his maxilla is poor to some extent because it does not fall within the lip line.
My bad it's this one @SendMePicsToRate

My bad, my bad:

Bruh just letting you know I already have if you find the post you made before you got banned I can show my reply.
I was literally relaxing in my chair.. THis no WAy to measure sideprofile..
Send your side profile then normally only one I could find on this chat

• +1
View attachment 1001851

His is by definition slightly recessed because of his chin being behind his nasian his maxilla however is good compared to his cheekline and orbital. He could use a longer mandible that has a shorter gonial angle.

Also his maxilla is poor to some extent because it does not fall within the lip line.

Bruh just letting you know I already have if you find the post you made before you got banned I can show my reply.

Send your side profile then normally only one I could find on this chat

View attachment 1001851

he is tucking his head which make him look recessed.

@MakinItHappen

I mean from this we gather your chin is defined as being recessed, your gonial angle is good so it is more a case of poor jaw length, your maxilla could be slightly more pronounced telling from the lip line however that could be more an issue with your lips. Cheekline and nose are nearly in line so good maxilla growth there however some areas which could be improved drastically like chin and upper lips.

@MakinItHappen

View attachment 1001858

I mean from this we gather your chin is defined as being recessed, your gonial angle is good so it is more a case of poor jaw length, your maxilla could be slightly more pronounced telling from the lip line however that could be more an issue with your lips. Cheekline and nose are nearly in line so good maxilla growth there however some areas which could be improved drastically like chin and upper lips.

This is a better view. Don't use that one as it's not accurate. Analyse this please.

F2cb22f944e7d9451a885eb488711b7d

Same conclusions to some extent however maxilla looks better in this one and is above average. Your main side profile failo is that you have a short lower jaw which is why a genio was recommended ngl

Explain that for me as I don't have the same profound understanding to the mechanics of the bones in a face.

So is that an undergrown mandible? Or an undergrown chin? Or basically both as they are interlinked?

He is measuring it completely wrong.. My chin is literally above average in projection..

This what recessed chin looks like.

Explain that for me as I don't have the same profound understanding to the mechanics of the bones in a face.
Basically from what is clinically available maxillary growth is often measured against the noses growth. This is compared against the cheekline which is made from the orbit to the maxilla the closer to parallel they are shows how optimal your growth is

Lower gonial angle shows less downward growth which is something that lines up with you, which means you don't have much downward growth.

Your lip line shows the ideal line from research with lips and nose and chin however this isn't as important for men.

The only real explanation for chin based off of the fact your face is as forward grown as it should be is that is recessed because it is behind the nasian, and the only cause for this could be that the mandible is too short which is synonymous with recession in the chin despite your jaw being defined when lean.

Hopefully that makes sense
So is that an undergrown mandible? Or an undergrown chin? Or basically both as they are interlinked?
Your mandible isn't so much undergrown because you can see it has grown, the main thing is that the chin area doesn't extend as far as it should relative to the growth of the rest of the face
This is not chin recession in any mean.

View attachment 1001883
You aren't taking it along the frankfurt plane as I have in that image.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Wallenberg and Deleted member 6908
He is measuring it completely wrong.. My chin is literally above average in projection..

This what recessed chin looks like.

View attachment 1001888
She has a completely recessed face to a ridiculous extent not anywhere near comparable to @MakinItHappen or your situation

This is good maxilla projection.

Basically from what is clinically available maxillary growth is often measured against the noses growth. This is compared against the cheekline which is made from the orbit to the maxilla the closer to parallel they are shows how optimal your growth is

Lower gonial angle shows less downward growth which is something that lines up with you, which means you don't have much downward growth.

Your lip line shows the ideal line from research with lips and nose and chin however this isn't as important for men.

The only real explanation for chin based off of the fact your face is as forward grown as it should be is that is recessed because it is behind the nasian, and the only cause for this could be that the mandible is too short which is synonymous with recession in the chin despite your jaw being defined when lean.

Your mandible isn't so much undergrown because you can see it has grown, the main thing is that the chin area doesn't extend as far as it should relative to the growth of the rest of the face

Thats now how you measure jaw.. YOu cannot just take any angle and then you start to measure it frankfurt angle..

Exceptionally interesting and insightful. Learned a lot of valuables here. Thank you very much @SendMePicsToRate

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Thats now how you measure jaw.. YOu cannot just take any angle and then you start to measure it frankfurt angle..
I didn't just take any angle though jfc

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6908
I didn't just take any angle though jfc

You are frist guy here that have said have recessed chin.. MY CHIn literally goes beyond my mouth area.. That cannot be recession in anymean.. What is ideal chin projection iF im recessed?