Part 3: BeetleKing88 vs MakinItHappen (Tiebreaker, let's settle this once and for silly all)

Objectively better looking

• MakinItHappen

• BeetleKing88

• Even slightly overweight MakinItHappen kills him, he is delusional

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is complete recession, you can be recessed and not be that bad it isn't a hard pill to swallow

It's not black and white. Simpletons want things in black and white form.

He has no room for grey matter.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
You are frist guy here that have said have recessed chin.. MY CHIn literally goes beyond my mouth area.. That cannot be recession in anymean.. What is ideal chin projection iF im recessed?
Because both of them are recessed it is simple so understand that too however you fail to get that most of your side profiles are from shit angles

Because both of them are recessed it is simple so understand that too however you fail to get that most of your side profiles are from shit angles

What is ideal chin projection? Im interest to know what chin projection is not called recession.

It's not black and white. Simpletons want things in black and white form.

He has no room for grey matter.
Ngl this to be honest it is a degree of recession. Most people in the real world would be classified as recessed despite being average
What is ideal chin projection? Im interest to know what chin projection is not called recession.
Beyond the nasian it is the line most often used

0c6f3952e85db188bd06884ed5c103b8

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
0c6f3952e85db188bd06884ed5c103b8
F2cb22f944e7d9451a885eb488711b7d

David Gandy next to Mahatma Gandhi

The projection is literally same as mine.. SO how IM RECESSED AGAIN_?

View attachment 1001915

Look at your neck posture vs his? You are deliberately frauding. He has his neck perfectly straight.

You have your neck angled.

I dunno if you're recessed on the chin. I am not the expert. @Ocelot, @SendMePicsToRate, @DatGuyYouLike @Kingkellz are.

• +1
Look at your neck posture vs his? You are deliberately frauding. He has his neck perfectly straight.

You have your neck angled.

I dunno if you're recessed on the chin. I am not the expert. @Ocelot, @SendMePicsToRate, @DatGuyYouLike @Kingkellz are.

I have nerd neck..

The projection is literally same as mine.. SO how IM RECESSED AGAIN_?

View attachment 1001915
Gandy in approximately the Frankfurt plane (proper posture)
Delete1
Delete2

You in the Frankfurt plane:

no comparison; you have lip incompetance, he doesn't
his mentolabial fold is perfect, yours isn't
you edited your nose too

you really do have some gall, comparing yourself to models in every thread I see, despite not having the face to back it up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, mogstar, Deleted member 8902 and 4 others
View attachment 1001956View attachment 1001966
View attachment 1001964

you edited your nose too

you really do have some gall, comparing yourself to models in every thread I see, despite not having the face to back it up

Yeah because tucking your chin thigh as fuck purposely is how you measure jaw growth.. Brilliant guy.

I understand how it's done now.

Chin has to be infront or level with the nasion (Upper nose)

I am gonna be measuring this on everybody I see now hahahaha and asking them to stand still because they "have something on their face". JFL

Me and the autistic Kebab shop worker both have recessed chins. That's for sure. He has a recessed maxilla to boot though and I don't. Objectively making me better looking according to ratios. I just need to lose fat LMAO.

• +1

I am gonna be measuring this on everybody I see now hahahaha and asking them to stand still because they "have something on their face". JFL

Me and the autistic Kebab shop worker both have recessed chins. That's for sure. He has a recessed maxilla to boot though and I don't. Objectively making me better looking according to ratios. I just need to lose fat LMAO.

Good projected chin goes always beyond the mouth area..That is Ideal chin.

Okay good.

Yes when it is level with that line it is normal or over it is non recessed.

Yeah he has a worse maxilla relative to the rest of his face lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Good projected chin goes always beyond the mouth area..That is Ideal chin.

Yes as well as beyond the nasion or in-line with the nasion. Yours nor mine do. Mine cuts just short and yours cuts well short. You can tilt your head favourably as much as you like to make it seem otherwise. All of us can do that.

iu

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and SendMePicsToRate
Which one is the left? the iranian or the curry?
Well based off of of the image the right one is winning the argument so the right one is currry but this is only their little girl version so

PicsArt 02 22 082740

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
This old photo of mine.. accurate?

He has good bone-mass here ngl @SendMePicsToRate

Still downward grown af, but good bonemass at the least
His image is taken with a slight degree closer to 3/4 than so it will look less recessed but true he is still downward grown.

Never denied his bone mass being decent lmao

His image is taken with a slight degree closer to 3/4 than so it will look less recessed but true he is still downward grown.

Never denied his bone mass being decent lmao

Slight downward growth is not failo..

Attachments

• 1614023009786.png
    1614023009786.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 23
Slight downward growth is not failo..

He is very slightly recessed by like a mm but his maxilla and nose is very steep so it is harmonious unlike you two who have huge noses

ill say this again. @MakinItHappen you gotta go for a cut and get lean, youd look so much better.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
ill say this again. @MakinItHappen you gotta go for a cut and get lean, youd look so much better.

He must have muscle.. I cannot believe that he is just pure 89kg fat.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6908
He must have muscle.. I cannot believe that he is just pure 89kg fat.

Obviously it's not 89kg fat you dumbass prick

Bone density, muscle and organs....

• +1
In that case you are not that fat.. I have no muscle and weight almost 70kg.

LOL you are like a woman. I just realised.

You are incapable of detaching emotion and being objective.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10185
makinithappen mogs anyways

wtf is this retarded shit
his cihn is not recessed pretty clear

@Ocelot
to some extent everyone is recessed

also his chin is SEEMINGLY large as his lefort 1 region (mouth area) is recessed along with it
when you compare it to the nasion, it's more apparent

see this comment, he compares himself to gandy while head tilt frauding hard + accounting for the fact Gandy has the well developed orthognathic mouth area while his is recessed
View attachment 1001956View attachment 1001966
View attachment 1001964

you edited your nose too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6908

also his chin is SEEMINGLY large as his lefort 1 region (mouth area) is recessed along with it

see this comment, he compares himself to gandy while head tilt frauding hard + accounting for the fact Gandy has the well developed orthognathic mouth area while his is recessed
jfl wtf
is he chin tucking on purpose?

jfl wtf
is he chin tucking on purpose?
in that thread you tagged me in he finally posted a frankfurt plane side pic

that's the only one we have, so I'm using that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I don't get why people on here compare themselves to models/celebrities they look nothing like... I'm one of the only users on here who can do this and yet I'm so lowkey and humble about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, mogstar, Deleted member 3997 and 1 other person
I don't get why people on here compare themselves to models/celebrities they look nothing like... I'm one of the only users on here who can do this and yet I'm so lowkey and humble about it.

The irony

this is more accurate pic of gandy side profile since beetle was also doing on in frankfurt
ca2e4c5f389960ec00e86ba6d4a2fcd6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

You cannot fraud if you dont have bones..