Payed the custom implant fee for my surgery today

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
so my dad gave me the money after 2 weeks when the custom implant fee was due lol. anyway so im about to go depost the money in my checking account, my mom was like ill drive you so i just went with her. i told her i was deposting money for my surgery, and then she was like ", dont do it" etc etc. i was like wtf lol, she said she was ok with it whenever i mentioned it to her and now suddenly shes against it. anyway i deposted the money and payed the implant fee while my mom was convincing me not to cus its wasting money or w.e.

I already spent 500 bucks on the deposit etc so i wasnt gunna change my mind now rofl. my moms a dumb bitch. this is why i fcking hate indians, they never stick to there word/always change there mind.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and Deleted member 1680
When will you be going under the knife?

• +1
Reactions: Einon, AspiringChad and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and jefferson
post pics after

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
Surgery for what?

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
Custom Wrap Around Jaw Implants, and infraorbital malar implant.

ya for sure
Where are you going to do it?
Make sure to include facial lipo for maximum effect

Where are you going to do it?
Make sure to include facial lipo for maximum effect
I may get tht eventually.

I wanna see how lean a bigger vertical cheek and zygos would make the face first before messing with lipo

so my dad gave me the money after 2 weeks when the custom implant fee was due lol. anyway so im about to go depost the money in my checking account, my mom was like ill drive you so i just went with her. i told her i was deposting money for my surgery, and then she was like ", dont do it" etc etc. i was like wtf lol, she said she was ok with it whenever i mentioned it to her and now suddenly shes against it. anyway i deposted the money and payed the implant fee while my mom was convincing me not to cus its wasting money or w.e.

I already spent 500 bucks on the deposit etc so i wasnt gunna change my mind now rofl. my moms a dumb bitch. this is why i fcking hate indians, they never stick to there word/always change there mind.
who is the doctor who will perform the surgery?

what is the total cost?

I may get tht eventually.

I wanna see how lean a bigger vertical cheek and zygos would make the face first before messing with lipo
Good choice as well tbh. Best of luck brother

Enjoy that sweet, sweet bone erosion and eventual implant displacement.

Enjoy that sweet, sweet bone erosion and eventual implant displacement.

i dont have much bones on my face anyway so like it matters lol.

anyway bone erosion is unlikely and it may only happen after several years. i can always get them removed if it comes ot tht.

I'm jelly. Good luck!

• Woah
Reactions: Guest

Relatable lmao coming from an Indian myself

i dont have much bones on my face anyway so like it matters lol.

anyway bone erosion is unlikely and it may only happen after several years. i can always get them removed if it comes ot tht.
And if you do you will end up looking even worse.