Paying for Gene editing (CRISPR) to become Chad?

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
CRISPR is a technology that enables us to edit or modifiy the genome of a living organism and successfully transform all cells in the organism to contain this new set of genetic instructions.

My plan if PS doesn't work is to wait 20 years until the technology is perfected and then buy the genetic set of Barrett or similar and pay for the gene editing treatment.

Thoughts on this idea?

CRISPR 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amkcel, Nobody96 and UglyMan
and successfully transform all cells in the organism to contain this new set of genetic instructions.

nah. i bet we won't see sci fi stuff like this in our lifetimes. maybe in prenatal state max but nothing more

nah. i bet we won't see sci fi stuff like this in our lifetimes. maybe in prenatal state max but nothing more

I think you'd be surprised. Genetics is one of the fastest progressing areas of science alongside AI

• +1
Reactions: amkcel and AdamLanza
also most things in the human genome aren't decoded yet

CRISPR is a technology that enables us to edit or modifiy the genome of a living organism and successfully transform all cells in the organism to contain this new set of genetic instructions.

My plan if PS doesn't work is to wait 20 years until the technology is perfected and then buy the genetic set of Barrett or similar and pay for the gene editing treatment.

Thoughts on this idea?

View attachment 97495
Just moneymax and buy chad head theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, HighIQcel, Arkantos and 1 other person
Blackpill: by the time it’s perfected it will cost 6 figure and you will be dead by then. I will make my grandson into gandy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and UglyMan

Thoughts on this idea?

View attachment 97495

But on a serious note wouldn’t it hurt when all he bones in your face are moving for some time to fit their instructions?
Blackpill: by the time it’s perfected it will cost 6 figure and you will be dead by then. I will make my grandson into gandy
Will be well worth it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
But on a serious note wouldn’t it hurt when all he bones in your face are moving for some time to fit their instructions?
there would probably be an 'interphase' period where you look like some freak incel-male model hybrid

• +1
there would probably be an 'interphase' period where you look like some freak incel-male model hybrid
Imagine if you go outside. IOIS everwhere to the left of you. Invisible on the right.

Fuck. In the future everyone will be chad and stacys and if your 8/10 its over for you.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 15854 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, Deleted member 15854, BPDexhead and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and UglyMan
I think you'd be surprised. Genetics is one of the fastest progressing areas of science alongside AI
I sure hope so. Maybe incel scientist coping hard by researchmaxing this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BPDexhead, HighIQcel, Abyss Dweller and 1 other person
Fuck. In the future everyone will be chad and stacys and if your 8/10 its over for you.
true as hell, we are in a transit period

in x years ppl gonna live like in a heaven,
all chads

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
This is a massive cope, and even if it isn't just think about how expensive this is going to be if it even does come out. You can bet only the extremely rich will get their hands on it before anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
This is a massive cope, and even if it isn't just think about how expensive this is going to be if it even does come out. You can bet only the extremely rich will get their hands on it before anyone else.

Probably is cope but at least it has some science behind it

• +1
Probably is cope but at least it has some science behind it
But like I said even if it does come out, it's only going to be available to the rich people. There's no way most members here would be able to get it.

But like I said even if it does come out, it's only going to be available to the rich people. There's no way most members here would be able to get it.

decoding a genome cost 100 million bucks in the 2001

now you can do it for like 1000

Sequencing Cost per Genome Feb2019

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amkcel and Nobody96

Thoughts on this idea?

View attachment 97495
You are stupid. I use crispr all the time in my job. I know how this stuff works so spare the lectures on me. This shit u posted won’t ever work. Unless you were to edit your Germline cells (not somatic) at birth but still you wouldn’t be able to influence the expression of very complex phenotypic traits, maybe certain simpler genetic traits (either monogenic or with simple inheritance patterns or any phenotypic traits that we know for a fact come down to a small number of genes)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Deprived, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
You are stupid. I use crispr all the time in my job. I know how this stuff works so spare the lectures on me. This shit u posted won’t ever work. Unless you were to edit your Germline cells (not somatic) at birth but still you wouldn’t be able to influence the expression of very complex phenotypic traits, maybe certain simpler genetic traits (either monogenic or with simple inheritance patterns or any phenotypic traits that we know for a fact come down to a small number of genes)

let us cope in peace

• +1

Thoughts on this idea?

View attachment 97495
Sounds cool but it will never work imo

Thoughts on this idea?

View attachment 97495
Many things which we consider flaws are things which you cannot just fix with genetic engineering. Height for example(unless if your plates are open I guess). Crispr is localised i.e. it works on only one cell. That was with the cas9 enzyme. Now with cas12 you can do more.
Crispr is probably legit for skin, age, hair and dick. More severe flaws like height, frame, bone structure are not so easy to fix.

• +1
at birth/in womb
can it edit dopamin receptors or androgen receptors ?

It will be 50-100 years before genetics is both understood, and tractable to the degree of being able to morph your facial anatomy

It will become a reality one day but the cost will be astronomical.

What is this stupid shit. If your body is developed and fused changing your genes wont kickstart any visual transformation. You just will have better chances of bearing good looking children. Why do pe9ple think changing your genes will magically morph your bones when you already finished developing? The only thing you could benefit from is a better genetic metabolism or something.

Plastic surgery of more advanced level is the future way.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 1973, HighIQcel and 1 other person
What is this stupid shit. If your body is developed changing your genes wont kickstart any visual transformation. You just will have better chances of bearing good looking children. Why do pe9ple think changing your genes will magically morph your bones when you already finished developing? The only thing you could benefit from is a better genetic metabolism or something.

Plastic surgery of more advanced level is the future way.

the cells in your body replace themselves all the time.

if you change the instructions within the cell (your genes) when they grow new cells they will be different.

• +1
the cells in your body replace themselves all the time.

if you change the instructions within the cell (your genes) when they grow new cells they will be different.
you cant give yourselc a new puberty if vobes already fused. You would have also to revert your aging stage to being pre-teen and un-fuse your plates and that doesnt sound feasible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Nobody96

Thoughts on this idea?

View attachment 97495
It's really really cheap to use CRISPR. Problem is, you have to know exactly what you want to do. It's incredibly hard to understand past a certain point. I've no idea how CRISPR experts can guide the Cas9 to certain regions of specific genomes. I'm trying to learn a lot about CRISPR at the moment but honestly it'd probably be easier to become a 2700 elo chess player, billionaire and professional reverse engineer than to fully understand CRISPR. The problem is, how are specific instructions given to the Cas9+RNA? You can't just ask them to do such specific things, and you can't code anything either. Atleast understanding something like the x64 instruction set in computers is possible. But how can there even be an instruction set pertaining to CRISPR? There is, but how the hell does it work?!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
us incels should all give up on looksmaxxing and learn science so us incels become the most desirable men on the planet ded srs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amkcel, Deleted member 1973 and HighIQcel
us incels should all give up on looksmaxxing and learn science so us incels become the most desirable men on the planet ded srs
Tbh most of my looksmaxing success has been due to things I discovered and understood myself. Most of the supplements I take have never been mentioned at all on this forum. There's no "magic pill" though. But shit's getting more cope day by day here. Retin-A and adapalene are legit but there's no point using them until you have healthy skin in the first place. I shared some info privately with @Lifeisgood72 to hopefully get him headed in the right direction with healing is skin. If you can do a routine that'll keep all of your cells working optimally, then that's pretty much a catch all. Things will fix and adapt over time with the effort and dedication.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, RAITEIII and bossman
What about things like myostatin defiency, inhibiting estradiol, melatonin in the eyes (eye color), androgenic aloepecia?

Tbh most of my looksmaxing success has been due to things I discovered and understood myself. Most of the supplements I take have never been mentioned at all on this forum. There's no "magic pill" though. But shit's getting more cope day by day here. Retin-A and adapalene are legit but there's no point using them until you have healthy skin in the first place. I shared some info privately with @Lifeisgood72 to hopefully get him headed in the right direction with healing is skin. If you can do a routine that'll keep all of your cells working optimally, then that's pretty much a catch all. Things will fix and adapt over time with the effort and dedication.
What supplements have you been taking?

What about things like myostatin defiency, inhibiting estradiol, melatonin in the eyes (eye color), androgenic aloepecia?
Myostatin deficiency potentially doable but maybe with severe life threatening side effects. The other three traits, a simple and resounding no due to their polygenic nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Myostatin deficiency potentially doable but maybe with severe life threatening side effects. The other three traits, a simple and resounding no due to their polygenic nature.
So it would have to be traits with only one gene that is involved? What happens when we modify multiple genes. Liver king claims to have done myostatin deficiency gene editing.

So it would have to be traits with only one gene that is involved? What happens when we modify multiple genes. Liver king claims to have done myostatin deficiency gene editing.
You would need multiple guide RNAs for that all the genes you are a targeting. Double stranded breaks in DNA and off-target consequences would increase the chances of terrible side effects like cancer /mutagensis. Maybe base editors would be safer. What about delivery vectors with good tropism and no permanent random integration to your dna? Modify the AAV capsid?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and AscendingHero
You would need multiple guide RNAs for that all the genes you are a targeting. Double stranded breaks in DNA and off-target consequences would increase the chances of terrible side effects like cancer /mutagensis. Maybe base editors would be safer. What about delivery vectors with good tropism and no permanent random integration to your dna? Modify the AAV capsid?
I have no idea what you just said, can you refer me to some sources where I can learn more about this stuff?

There was a guy that used crisper to try and make his muscles bigger, like 8 years ago when it came out. He looks the same, but at least he's not dead.

imho people over estimate the role genetics plays in looks. Bone structure, facial coloring, muscle mass is hugely dependent on environment and choices.

• JFL
Reactions: LongForgotten
I have no idea what you just said, can you refer me to some sources where I can learn more about this stuff?
I can’t. I have learnt the struggles on the bench. Read *full* academic papers where scientists use crispr and pray you understand them, especially the methods section.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17429

Thoughts on this idea?

View attachment 97495
retard thread, stop bumping it

There was a guy that used crisper to try and make his muscles bigger, like 8 years ago when it came out. He looks the same, but at least he's not dead.

imho people over estimate the role genetics plays in looks. Bone structure, facial coloring, muscle mass is hugely dependent on environment and choices.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

The reason he looks the exact same is because the gene therapy didn't work, cause you'd have to be injecting your body with billions of stem cells which would put you at a high risk for cancer.

Genetics play an extreme role in every attribute that you mentioned. This is coming from a biologist.