Paying For Other Peoples' Looksmaxxing Goals!

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
After I get all of my surgeries finished with (6-7) I'm going to give everybody on here as much money as I can to get the cosmetic surgeries they desire (if nothing bad happens, of course), everybody deserves to be happy! :D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 2756, yellowasian and 16 others
Y tho?

• +1
Reactions: Stare and IWantToMax
Why not? It'll make everybody happy!
Don't spend it on people here, they're either racists or douchebags. Instead give it to homeless people ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, Fear, SexyMofo and 21 others
If I could get my blepharoplasty and eyebrow transplant I'd pay you back every single penny.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Don't spend it on people here, they're either racists or douchebags. Instead give it to homeless people ngl.
Oh, I didn't think of that, now I feel bad. Think I'm gonna do that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Shodredux, ldar = cope and 3 others
If you're in the business of extending subprime loans, I can pay you back with interest. Planning on going to Taban this winter/spring to have my eye area overhauled. Also getting jaw implants with Dr. Y.

If I could get my blepharoplasty and eyebrow transplant I'd pay you back every single penny.
Don't worry, soon as I get mine finished I'll try to pay for yours, note the word try. Wish I was as rich as Bezos, would make it easier lol.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Bewusst
Nobody will owe me anything, just consider it a donation.
Bless you OP :)
How do I find homeless people? I don't see any in my area. :/

• +1
Reactions: majindoom and Lorsss
I’ll take $10,000 please! @AleksVs

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Don't worry, soon as I get mine finished I'll try to pay for yours, note the word try. Wish I was as rich as Bezos, would make it easier lol.
Where do u live?
Nobody will owe me anything
Yes, I would and I would consider it my duty to at least pay you back. Wouldn't mind working my ass off for that if my eye area was finally okay. Could hide much less and find better jobs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
In the middle.

BTW, I never received enough validation to be a douchebag, and I was raised to not judge people based on skin color. FWIW

• Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Where do u live?

Yes, I would and I would consider it my duty to at least pay you back. Wouldn't mind working my ass off for that if my eye area was finally okay. Could hide less much and find better jobs.
Memphis

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
After I get all of my surgeries finished with (6-7) I'm going to give everybody on here as much money as I can to get the cosmetic surgeries they desire (if nothing bad happens, of course), everybody deserves to be happy! :D
i wish this was true i need all the surgerys eyes nose jaw im fucked

Dude is high on molly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste, Fear, PenileFacialSurgery and 3 others
I can already imagine his inbox exploding from all the dudes that are gonna beg him for money lol

I can send u 1$ via PayPal.
I need to get to work soon, I'm in a wheelchair right now (temp) a month or two left.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and InjectE
Scheiss Jude

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, InjectE, Ruby and 1 other person
you have to help me look like my morph

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191011-120552.png
    Screenshot_20191011-120552.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 50
I need to get to work soon, I'm in a wheelchair right now (temp) a month or two left.
Have you got a surgery like leg-lengthening or an accident?

Get well quick then!
Thank you! I hope I can get the money ASAP, please don't hold it against me if I can't do it. :/

Thank you! I hope I can get the money ASAP, please don't hold it against me if I can't do it. :/
You don't owe me anything. I'd be the happiest person alive if it works out but if not, it'll be fine too. Take care of your recovery first, my friend. Have a nice day!

You serious?

I hope you're serious lol

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
thanks bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ldar = cope, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
@AleksVs yes goyim pls :feelshaha:

Please don't. Making incels look better only worsens the problems for future generations until plastic surgery can't keep up anymore.
If only robust males and females with good bone mass and high iq procreate, world will be heaven on earth for future generations.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and IWantToMax
Lmao homeless people are so dumb. They could buy a house and not be homeless anymore, it's so easy

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 2621, ldar = cope and 2 others
Lmao homeless people are so dumb. They could buy a house and not be homeless anymore, it's so easy
High IQ. Same goes for starving kids in Africa, just get a job and buy food, idiots. SMH.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
bruh give me 2k to get eye surgery

Please don't. Making incels look better only worsens the problems for future generations until plastic surgery can't keep up anymore.
If only robust males and females with good bone mass and high iq procreate, world will be heaven on earth for future generations.
I won't have children so in my case looksmaxxing is just a way to ease my life a bit. The immense levels of stress I experience every day due to my looks are very unhealthy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, Deleted member 3043 and CopingCel
this is how u get popular

u just make anyone believe in ur lies and then dont do anything at the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ldar = cope, Chadelite, CopingCel and 1 other person
5k is enough for me bro, just saying

I fell asleep at my desk 6 hours ago, just now woke up lol.
I am about to go to medical school in a few months, I'm going to aim to become a plastic surgeon. I think that's how I'm going to get all of you your plastic surgeries. I'll earn enough money to pay off everyone's surgery, this is if I get accepted though. :p
bruh give me 2k to get eye surgery
Okie dokie!
I won't have children so in my case looksmaxxing is just a way to ease my life a bit. The immense levels of stress I experience every day due to my looks are very unhealthy.
You could save up money to genetically engineer them! That's what I'm gonna do to mine!
this is how u get popular

u just make anyone believe in ur lies and then dont do anything at the end
Why would I lie? Seems kinda pointless. :/

Last edited:
OP I am homeless. I think my wifi is gonna expire any se

OP I am homeless. I think my wifi is gonna expire any se
Really? Are you okay? How much do you need? I'll get the money however I can.

ngl 200 iq plan to farm reaction score

good job op @AleksVs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Arkantos and Framletgod
Are u a millionair or something?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc
i'll take jaw implants plssss, thats the main thing i need