Paying For Other Peoples' Looksmaxxing Goals!

Please bro give me money to achieve my looksmaxxing project...

JFL @ people that actually think he's seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Framletgod
I am though, gotta figure out how to get the money though. Didn't really think about that part. :/
Hey, I got an idea, I'm thinking about setting up a camp in the woods and living there for a couple of years while buying food, clothes, and transportation while I work a 9-5 (or more) job until I have enough money. Doesn't that sound wonderful? I wonder why no one has thought of that. :p

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
for real? would be great for a second session of masseter reduction

GIVE ME MONEY OR I WILL FUCKING REPORT YOU TO THE MODS

@Master
@Framletgod

Ban him if I do not get my money within 3 days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Framletgod
GIVE ME MONEY OR I WILL FUCKING REPORT YOU TO THE MODS

@Master
@Framletgod

Ban him if I do not get my money within 3 days
I can't do it in 3 days. More like 3 years. :/

I'm going for relatively inexpensive surgeries like chin/neck lipo and possibly rhino.

I'm going for relatively inexpensive surgeries like chin/neck lipo and possibly rhino.
Rhino? Do you have a big nose? Or just oddly shaped? Because I'd be careful about making my nose smaller if I were you unless it's truly big.

Rhino? Do you have a big nose? Or just oddly shaped? Because I'd be careful about making my nose smaller if I were you unless it's truly big.
Just slight dorsal hump that I want removed to improve profile.

Just slight dorsal hump that I want removed to improve profile.
I thought dorsal humps were good (for men)? Anyway, if you want it I will come up with the money, you will have to wait a little while though, but don't fret.

I thought dorsal humps were good (for men)? Anyway, if you want it I will come up with the money, you will have to wait a little while though, but don't fret.
Dorsal humps can be masc, but mine is more curved overall and gives a rounded convex appearance.

I'm good. I've thought about doing the same after I surgerymaxx. Donating money to people in need of medical operations would make me feel good and useful.

I'm good. I've thought about doing the same after I surgerymaxx. Donating money to people in need of medical operations would make me feel good and useful.
Ah okay, tell me if you need anything though and good luck!

Can you buy me a nintendo switch tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Bewusst
No, only surgeries on here. Unless you convince me on why I should give you money for a nintendo switch, probably still no, sorry! :(
Okay I might give you some money, but like I've told everybody, It'll take some time.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: shibo
ho soon will you pay it back? Also what if I charge you a 4% interest? You cool with that?
Hard to say because I don't want to make any promises I can't keep. I'd need around 5k€ ($5,519) for these two procedures. I guess it'd take me anywhere between 1 and 2 years to pay it back completely. I could also pay in (monthly) instalments. A 4% interest would be fine ofc, that'd be around $221. We could conclude a written contract if that made you more comfortable.

Run me 30k right now

I'd take 15k for a chinwing osteotomy with ramus lengthening.
OP is banned if he doesn't ask for me Paypal through PM and send me the money within the next 24 hours for false claim.

I'd take 15k for a chinwing osteotomy with ramus lengthening.
OP is banned if he doesn't ask for me Paypal through PM and send me the money within the next 24 hours for false claim.
I gotta make the money first. :/

• WTF
Reactions: Dude420
Pay for my custom jaw implant 2,5k USD

throw me 30 for retin a tbh

Forum is primarily a bunch of flog kids.

Keep your money, OP.

OP if you send me $10 via paypal I will have endless respect for you

After I get all of my surgeries finished with (6-7) I'm going to give everybody on here as much money as I can to get the cosmetic surgeries they desire (if nothing bad happens, of course), everybody deserves to be happy! :D
just save your money mad

Can I borrow $5k CAD for a lip lift?
I can pay you back $200 per month.
It's the only thing I really want. My eyes need a lot of work too, but my philtrum looks like I'm 90 years old. I can settle with just a lip lift.

Hahahha,are you joking @AleksVs ?