PE Dick Transformation Pics (From 6' to 8'!!!)

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Pics are not mine.

@dicklet4incher GTFIH!!!

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Elgoblino, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Stop posting this shit dude, it's a secret. Why do you want everyone to have an 8 inch dick?

Stop posting this shit dude, it's a secret. Why do you want everyone to have an 8 inch dick?
Because then everyone is happy with their willy

• Love it
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Most of the people here wont even bother to do all the things required.

Also theres some people here who really need it

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, AyWiz and shakmax
same shit with pua scammers
"buy my extenders and subscribe to my channel goyim"
how do i know if its the same person in all of those pictures?
how do i know if he didnt just lose weight and more of his dick was visible?
come on, if there was such an easy and open way to increase dick size
then everyone would be a 9 incher already

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, diggbicc, Lorsss and 1 other person

You forgot the most relevant thing which is photoshop. It's so easy to fake nowadays. Some guy photoshopped his dick to 10 inches, people literally couldn't tell lol.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 1182
Heres his is setup, its not that easy

He was bone pressing so no way the transformation was due to weight loss

• Woah
Reactions: Cleftcel
There's also risks such as venomous leak, erection quality loss, sensitivity loss, nerve damage, hard flaccid, etc. Also, there's a lot of young people on this forum, you shouldn't attempt this before your natural development is done, or your natural growth can be stunted.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Slob, middayshowers and 2 others
just lol at measuring bonepressed, that ruler is gonna come out of his ass if he pushes any further, massive cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 206, Slob and 1 other person
That cracked glans :cry:
Damn kikes stealing our foreskins! REEE

Btw people couldn't tell this dick was fake JFL (all done in photoshop). Under better inspection, you see right through it. And this is a picture of DLD (doublelongdaddy) a frontrunner in the community who claims to have gained 4 inches. He basically got dunked on hard. When one of the "main guys" are caught lying, it doesn't give this stuff a good look.

Test1

However, it is possible to gain though, but not much and it's quite dangerous. How much you can gain also heavily depends on genetics such as tunica thickness /strength.

• Woah
Reactions: CarlSagan96

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, middayshowers and jackthenerd
Look at this amount of fat jfl. From 4 inches to 6 inches

You can see in his set up, you can get all the things needed from Ebay and Amazon, how would he benefit from that, is not like he was promoting a specific product from a brand
You forgot the most relevant thing which is photoshop. It's so easy to fake nowadays. Some guy photoshopped his dick to 10 inches, people literally couldn't tell lol.
The pics from the guy i posted don't seem photoshopped to me, why would someone do that if they are not trying to promote a product?
Btw people couldn't tell this dick was fake JFL (all done in photoshop). Under better inspection, you see right through it. And this is a picture of DLD (doublelongdaddy) a frontrunner in the community who claims to have gained 4 inches. He basically got dunked on hard. When one of the "main guys" are caught lying, it doesn't give this stuff a good look.

Just because one dude did it doesn't mean all the other are lying, also 4 inches gains it's obviously fake but 2 inches gains seems possible to me, keep in mind that it took him 3 years

There's also risks such as venomous leak, erection quality loss, sensitivity loss, nerve damage, hard flaccid, etc. Also, there's a lot of young people on this forum, you shouldn't attempt this before your natural development is done, or your natural growth can be stunted.
Why would it stunt dick growth?

>bone pressing that fucking hard when you're not obese
Cope. Bonepressing is a massive meme unless you're 400lbs. That guy is stabbing himself, stretching his fucked up dick with his hand giving himself 2-3" he doesn't actually have.

Those photos are disgusting. Look at how he's stretching his limp "erection" and stabbing himself with that ruler.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and FaceandHFD
Amazing, where can I buy a similar set of gradually more frauding rulers?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
If you think users on this website knowing about jelqing will have any real-world effect on your life whatsoever, drown your keyboard srs.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Pendejo
Lifefuel but you need to be really careful and patient. The gains don't come quickly. I jelqed for a bit over a month and my dick was suddenly smaller and I also couldn't get a full erection anymore. My dick was basically half hard but I couldn't feel hardness. Then I stopped for a week and my dick was suddenly a lot bigger than before.
I haven't jelqed for two months now but will start again now. I need to put less pressure on my dick though. I shouldn't expect quick gains.
I temporarily gained 0.7cm but they went away quickly

Last edited:
Is that 6 inches for real? It looks like the kind of dick you'd see in JAV... i.e. 3-4 inches.

Is that 6 inches for real? It looks like the kind of dick you'd see in JAV... i.e. 3-4 inches.
You're retarded if you think that's 3 inches

If it did work every man would be doing it and there'd be alot more evidence.

what the fuck??? his dick looks way too small for 6 inches.

If you get a girl to fuck its already done no need for this shit better invest time in looksmaxing

This argument is retarded. Not everyone is autistic enough to look into increasing their dick by doing exercises lasting hours a day for years. Doctors will never tell men to do this because they don’t want to be held responsible in case something does go wrong (which often happens if you don’t do this carefully enough). There was actually a study released recently about jelqing which showed that with the method the participants used in that study there was a 0.15 inch length increase and a similar girth increase after 4 months. You can find the study on Reddit but I won’t be bothered to go find it now
This argument is retarded. Not everyone is autistic enough to look into increasing their dick by doing exercises lasting hours a day for years. Doctors will never tell men to do this because they don’t want to be held responsible in case something does go wrong (which often happens if you don’t do this carefully enough). There was actually a study released recently about jelqing which showed that with the method the participants used in that study there was a 0.15 inch length increase and a similar girth increase after 4 months. You can find the study on Reddit but I won’t be bothered to go find it now

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 39 and ScramFranklin
He has lots of girth and is bonepressing like an autist
Measuring BP is the most accurate. It negates everything else that would affect actual length. I’m sorry, but if you lose 100 pounds, your true Penor length isn’t genetically longer just because you have less fat.

BP length is the most accurate way to measure

However, it is possible to gain though, but not much and it's quite dangerous. How much you can gain also heavily depends on genetics such as tunica thickness /strength.
Not sure how I missed this comment earlier. Do you have a source on this? Which forum was this on?

whats the secret behind the transformation? jelqing?

cage at everyone in this thread analyzing and debating this guy's peen. Please take a step back and reevaluate ur lives

I think the "secret" of the thread is these extenders, but it seems risky and not very safe