PE question

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
When folks say they have gained 1 or 2 inches by PE, how does this translate into volume penis size and its weight?

The fact that you lose your gains makes me think that there might not be internal volume or weight gained.

@DrOtaku
@OCDMaxxing
@Slyfex8

@ PE folks

🤨

You don't lose your gains tbh

At least I believe that "cementing gains" is a huge meme (obviously I'm not talking about temporary gains like after a pumping session or shit)

I haven't PE for a couple of months and my 5-6mm of girth gain is still there (I need zenhanger hanging pump asap :feelswhy::feelswhy: I hate being sub 8x6.1)

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII and Baldingman1998
🤨

You don't lose your gains tbh

At least I believe that "cementing gains" is a huge meme (obviously I'm not talking about temporary gains like after a pumping session or shit)

I haven't PE for a couple of months and my 5-6mm of girth gain is still there (I need zenhanger hanging pump asap :feelswhy::feelswhy: I hate being sub 8x6.1)
So you say that in 1 month (if I recall properly) you gained those 5mm of girth (1/5 of an inch) in your 7 inches of dick.

That's 0.37 ML of actual induced celular growth, without being in puberty (or maybe it doesn't matter as long as you're below 25).

I wonder if this could be checked with some type of scan to know exactly what's happening...

Anyway it's not like I'm against it or smth, I actually wish this shit will help me once I buy it JFL.

I think that enlargement should be complemented with chemical dickmaxxing for totally satisfactory results but in the actuality the mechanism on penis growth isn't completely understood, so chemicals wouldn't have any relevance if you're past the development window.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
So you say that in 1 month (if I recall properly) you gained those 5mm of girth (1/5 of an inch) in your 7 inches of dick.

That's 0.37 ML of actual induced celular growth, without being in puberty (or maybe it doesn't matter as long as you're below 25).

I wonder if this could be checked with some type of scan to know exactly what's happening...

Anyway it's not like I'm against it or smth, I actually wish this shit will help me once I buy it JFL.

I think that enlargement should be complemented with chemical dickmaxxing for totally satisfactory results but in the actuality the mechanism on penis growth isn't completely understood, so chemicals wouldn't have any relevance if you're past the development window.

I don't think age has anything to do with PE tbh

The most common theory to PE are:

1- stretching the ligaments so more of your inner penis comes out
2- stretching the penile tissue will create more cells and eventually it will grow (like other tissues on the body when they are stretched out), maybe chemicals can help on this aspect (chemicals could have some importance here maybe)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet and RAITEIII

2- stretching the penile tissue will create more cells and eventually it will grow (like other tissues on the body when they are stretched out), maybe chemicals can help on this aspect (chemicals could have some importance here maybe)
It's fair to consider that age and genetics may play a role to a certainty extent given the different range of results people obtain (some nothing after years, some others 2 inches in a reasonably quick time).

You probably are in an adventage due to your Brazilian genes :lul:

There are reports that claim a decrease in size after stopping the routine.

Some lose everything, some don't lose that much, some maybe lose nothing and this differentiation indicates that the fact that you've enlarged your pp doesn't necessarily mean you're always creating new cels to variate penis volume and weight , or else you wouldn't lose it cuz you cannot just grow and then suddenly ungrow. Genetic and age again, I guess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
It's fair to consider that age and genetics may play a role to a certainty extent given the different range of results people obtain (some nothing after years, some others 2 inches in a reasonably quick time).

You probably are in an adventage due to your Brazilian genes :lul:

There are reports that claim a decrease in size after stopping the routine.

Some lose everything, some don't lose that much, some maybe lose nothing and this differentiation indicates that the fact that you've enlarged your pp doesn't necessarily mean you're always creating new cels to variate penis volume and weight , or else you wouldn't lose it cuz you cannot just grow and then suddenly ungrow. Genetic and age again, I guess.
DHT is responsible for penis growth.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
DHT is responsible for penis growth.
Yh I've read about this but if you inject a 30yo to have extreme levels of DHT his pp won't grow bigger.

It stops growing but the mechanism is different than the typical height- growth plate debate on the forum.

This dude who didn't produce enough testosterone grew his PP from 1.9 inches to 3.7 inches in 9 months after hormone replacement therapy. The fact that this was possible leads me to believe that the conversion of testosterone to strogen shuts off AR's receptors in your pp and stops growing, but if there's no testosterone then this process doesn't occur and that it's what happened to this 34 yo oldcel.

Maybe re activating those AR 's is the way to go but I'm still a long way to have any conclusion.

this pretty much but there is one more underlooked variable:

long-term vascularity increase in tissues where more is needed. im on med school and we went over this subject, professor states ''tissues that have their blood stream impaired will over time have more veins generated and the existing veins will get wider to increase blood stream'' i was like holy fuck this is literally why pumping/jelqing works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Chadeep and RAITEIII
I have done PE for a while and gained about an inch in length and 0.5 in girth. But I think it just helps you have a bit more harder erections on an average. I still have trouble believing that it actually increases the length of your dick

When folks say they have gained 1 or 2 inches by PE, how does this translate into volume penis size and its weight?

The fact that you lose your gains makes me think that there might not be internal volume or weight gained.

@DrOtaku
@OCDMaxxing
@Slyfex8

@ PE folks
The initial growth (beginner gains) is just ligaments moving and all of that can be lost in 2-4 weeks. Youll probably get around an inch from this alone and that phase is a couple months of stretching. Whats permanent is the growth after the beginner stages. This is when ligaments can no longer move forward and all thats left to do is create cell division. Once a cell divides it doesn't really shrink unless there is an opposing force. hope that helped

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII