Peed on the face of a tinder hoe tonight

I can absolutely confirm with 100% certainty, beyond a speck of a doubt, what you send to girls has ABSOLUTELY ZERO significance. Dont fall for the PUA memes. It is ALL ABOUT LOOKS. I have said some fucked up shit to girls and they are extremely responsive. Makes you lose all faith in humanity. Just the truth.
Post some of the shit you've said and how they responded :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

pic of you ?

Video doesn’t exist boyo

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
bhai i never got to see the vid even tho i was the one to request it :feelsmega::feelswow:
bhai i never got to see the vid even tho i was the one to request it :feelsmega::feelswow:
over for many

I can vouch for the op, the video link was alive when he posted it

Well boys I took it down thats why you can't see it anymore. I can post tinder chat screenshots just from today alone (random girls) and you will lose all faith in women or whatever's left of it anyway. Lmk
Do it faggot

Is Op high tier normie or true chad?

Op gives me hope,that I too can some day urinate on women.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SikKunt, DrTony and 1 other person

Attachments

• Screenshot (60).png
    Screenshot (60).png
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
Degrading whores gives me genuine happiness.
It shows that she is willing to be submissive to you're sexual needs.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Shit on one next

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrTony, Einon and Ritalincel
Its not just FACE in the real world.
Generally speaking you're right.The avarage guy won't be good looking enough to be carried simply by his facial asthetic.

Is Op high tier normie or true chad?
If I have banged 51 tinder hoes in 10 months it means I am doing ok with women since they are the selectors in the sexual market place. I am not chad. I have good face and body and average height and above average IQ (the latter doesn’t matter much)