Penis cutting extension theory (Similar to LL surgery)

Deleted member 12303

Deleted member 12303

Boneless ethnic dog
This is a theory that may help peniscels. Basically you cut a slit in your cock and wait for it to heal as in scar tissue forms. Keep cutting slits and waiting for it to heal until you accumulate enough scar tissue to lengthen your penis. Then put a skin graft over the large scar. Is this possible? (PLEASE DONT TRY JUST A THEORY)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and IdiAmin
Nice try, shlomo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4054, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
This is a theory that may help peniscels. Basically you cut a slit in your cock and wait for it to heal as in scar tissue forms. Keep cutting slits and waiting for it to heal until you accumulate enough scar tissue to lengthen your penis. Then put a skin graft over the large scar. Is this possible?
Yes goy

Cut your pp real short and it will grow back just like of you had titan powers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
No because scar tissue would form in between the chambers and you would never be able to get an erection again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
No because scar tissue would form in between the chambers and you would never be able to get an erection again.
what if you took a syringe and took some of your arm blood out and injected it into your item will you be able to get an erection that way?

No, even if it worked like that all you'd end up with would be the same sized penis with a lot of extra loose skin.

Also, if it did work you'd just be sacrificing girth for length & if you're past 6 or so inches of length, girth becomes a hell of a lot more important.

No, even if it worked like that all you'd end up with would be the same sized penis with a lot of extra loose skin.
The scar tissue extends it. Alot like the bone splitting in LL surgery

failed theory then ig

Also, if it did work you'd just be sacrificing girth for length & if you're past 6 or so inches of length, girth becomes a hell of a lot more important.
how to girthmax tho

Well if that was the case couldn't you also cut it long ways to increase girth as well?

how to girthmax tho
I think it's not possible bro :(
people keep sayin they gained girth usin the bathmate but I've never seen any proofs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I think it's not possible bro :(
people keep sayin they gained girth usin the bathmate but I've never seen any proofs
brutal i cant cope being 5.9x5

Well if that was the case couldn't you also cut it long ways to increase girth as well?
Or you could just inject filler or do a fat transfer...

• +1
a dude on 4chan claimed to make a series of shallow cuts on his dick & then rub sand into the open wound to increase girth thru keloid scarring.
He said it was an ancient tribal method but I couldn't find any info on it so I'm pretty sure he was trolling, his cock did look pretty thick tho, prolly 8 inches girth.

• +1
a dude on 4chan claimed to make a series of shallow cuts on his dick & then rub sand into the open wound to increase girth thru keloid scarring.
He said it was an ancient tribal method but I couldn't find any info on it so I'm pretty sure he was trolling, his cock did look pretty thick tho, prolly 8 inches girth.
holy fuck mirin 8 inch girth

once you reach 6 inches your in safezone bro

if you try it & don't lose your dick in the process let me know
im 17 so hopefully still growing a bit tbh so wont do it now tbh
also do extenders work tbh?

im 17 so hopefully still growing a bit tbh so wont do it now tbh
also do extenders work tbh?
Get some DHT gel bro, it might still work at your age.

• +1
Get some DHT gel bro, it might still work at your age.
thx for the advice but the problem is i saw @Gudru had his hairline worsened a bit by it and im unsure about balding genetics in my family and i have giga androgynous face like leto jfl so hair is life for me tbh

thx for the advice but the problem is i saw @Gudru had his hairline worsened a bit by it and im unsure about balding genetics in my family and i have giga androgynous face like leto jfl so hair is life for me tbh
Monitor your hairline autistically and then stop if you see any changes, also get a hair catcher for the shower.

• +1
elab? my dick is average length but pretty fuckin fat tbh

Why would u want girth? 5 is already girthy, and 5.9x5 is horrible proportion. I am sure 8x5 looks much better aesthetically.

Why would u want girth? 5 is already girthy, and 5.9x5 is horrible proportion. I am sure 8x5 looks much better aesthetically.
mogging my peers > getting sex, amirite fellow looksmaxxers :D

just cut too deep and blood is spewing everywhere