Penis- does jelqing/penis pump and stretching work?

Jelqcel detected
I never did it for more than a few months but it definitely worked. You need to feel pain while you're doing it though otherwise you're not stretching your tissues. The right type of pain though, don't wanna burst a vein.

I never did it for more than a few months but it definitely worked. You need to feel pain while you're doing it though otherwise you're not stretching your tissues. The right type of pain though, don't wanna burst a vein.
You didn't experience any dysfunction afterwards?

You didn't experience any dysfunction afterwards?
Nope, it honestly improved erections and made veins more prominent. I just started at it again yesterday but idk if I'll be able to keep motivation this time around. I have heard of people injuring themselves doing it though and breaking their dicks.

Nope, it honestly improved erections and made veins more prominent. I just started at it again yesterday but idk if I'll be able to keep motivation this time around. I have heard of people injuring themselves doing it though and breaking their dicks.
Well when you're above average there's no reason to try this shit and risk injuring your dick.... pass

I'm just suffering from weak erections atm because of terrible sleep = low test and stress. Luckily this can all be fixed
Btw. Are you observing any scarring from the acne?

Well when you're above average there's no reason to try this shit and risk injuring your dick.... pass

I'm just suffering from weak erections atm because of terrible sleep = low test and stress. Luckily this can all be fixed
Btw. Are you observing any scarring from the acne?
No scarring yet....I should probably stop popping them though.

No scarring yet....I should probably stop popping them though.
Popping your pimples is the literal definition of "low IQ"
STOP

yeah but puss-filled pimples looks disgusting, I can't go in public with that shit on my face.
you're just making it worse, spreading the bacteria all over your face. You're also increasing the likelihood of scarring.....
You just gotta cope somehow. If you're in college then you it's not that hard
I had monster acne during highschool. Fucking highschool.... eventually just stopped caring and embraced it... acnemaxxed

@Wincel JFL if you think im opening those images

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Wincel
Thicker at the top than it is at the bottom. Many jelquers have reported this.

Oh shit thats what I have... I don't recall noticing it before. Jelqing works guys!

Now I'm gonna stop and just do clamping.
@Wincel JFL if you think im opening those images
You don't want to see a deformed penis? What's the matter with you?

how much did you gain in both and how long have you been doing it?

6 months on and off. from 5x4.5 to 6.5x5.25

i get bigger with temp gains and i have had to take a couple of weeks off so the gains shrink. maximum right now after workout is like 6.75x5.5 but it doesnt stay that way.

once i move again will push to get up over 7 and try and cement the gains permanently.
Using these products would make the process a lot easier I guess. I would like to just use them too, but I still live with my mom:feelskek:

I got a vacuum sleeve and leg strap for when i am at work. it isnt noticable and cost like $10 off ebay. its not perfect but you might want to look ino it for steal. bathmate is fine if you use it in shower but you'll need somewhere to hide it. also, hope your mom doesnt walk in on you with it

i get bigger with temp gains and i have had to take a couple of weeks off so the gains shrink. maximum right now after workout is like 6.75x5.5 but it doesnt stay that way.

once i move again will push to get up over 7 and try and cement the gains permanently.

I got a vacuum sleeve and leg strap for when i am at work. it isnt noticable and cost like $10 off ebay. its not perfect but you might want to look ino it for steal. bathmate is fine if you use it in shower but you'll need somewhere to hide it. also, hope your mom doesnt walk in on you with it

1,75 cm gain. Notbad.jpg

What was your routine? You really gained a lot. Didn't know that much gain was possible in such a short amount of time.
Did you do it daily for the most part?