Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
What does the science say?

idk what science there is but girth is more important imo

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 6723
girth matters more in the sense than u need to not have a pencil cock
Length matters more in the sense that girls will make fun of u if u have short pp
after 6.5x4.5 neither really matters though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I am a Bio major with a minor in psychology.

My years of schooling at a top private university has to lead me to come to conclusions through a mixture of analysis, reasoning, and empirical evidence.

Right now, through a thorough examination, the science says you are gay. Although it is possible a second conclusion can be made, and that would be that you should kill yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 8165, Soalian and 16 others
Length matters more in the sense that girls will make fun of u if u have short pp
Let's say a guy of whatever race has 5 inches length but say 6 inches girth or something, so really has a "fat" dick (lol). Would he theoretically still be made fun of by foids instead of being lusted for?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
girth
lenght will mostly just hurt deep on her
girth also hurt, but make them feel full and will reach better the spots
( btw women like the feeling of pain big dick gives them, be it girth or lenght, but it has to be on a good way, so not ironically u have to make good use of your dick )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Let's say a guy of whatever race has 5 inches length but say 6 inches girth or something, so really has a "fat" dick (lol). Would he theoretically still be made fun of by foids instead of being lusted for?
they would love it tbh

• +1

My years of schooling at a top private university has to lead me to come to conclusions through a mixture of analysis, reasoning, and empirical evidence.

Right now, through a thorough examination, the science says you are gay. Although it is possible a second conclusion can be made, and that would be that you should kill yourself.

ratdick77
Mage

JoinedMar 23, 2020Posts709Reputation1,275Time online15d 7h 36m

• +1
Girth, supported by studies and anecdotal evidence.

Dick girth is irrelvant after 5.5 and dick lenght is completely worthless after 8 inches since you will hit her vaginal cavity.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and ratdick77

Dick girth is irrelvant after 5.5 and dick lenght is completely worthless after 8 inches since you will hit her vaginal cavity.
OK but which one is more important?

Foreskin >

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
probably would be both made fun of and be lusted for

4.5? Thats not even average. Dont you mean 5?

Can't have one without the other. Length is generally more important

What does the science say?
You can't say one is more important than the other. Girls won't enjoy a small dick that has a wide girth nor would they enjoy a long dick that has the girth of a pencil.

• So Sad

Because he only like noodles?

Size shouldn't be that much of a problem for him then, barring exceptions.