Penis maxxing Megathread

I would advise beginners to start with a good extender such as Phallosan Forte as it is safer and less time consuming, then switching to Bathmate, especially if you're not satisfied with your girth.

I would advise beginners to start with a good extender such as Phallosan Forte as it is safer and less time consuming, then switching to Bathmate, especially if you're not satisfied with your girth.
Post ur own pictures of your dick lets see the results

Why? U can sen pm ive here for 2 years never been involved in dox or anything weird

Imo i dont undrdtsnd why someone can grow 2 inches and refuse to show pics. If i were to grow 2 inches i wouldnt mind doing it jfl. Specially if ur intention is help folks as u say... cuz actually, 99% resulta seen are fraud

Its like saying im 7psl im so so handsome, but dont wanna send pic... gives the vibe that ur not so confident about ur results

Its like saying im 7psl im so so handsome, but dont wanna send pic... gives the vibe that ur not so confident about ur results
Some guy just posted his dick saying he gained 2 inches thanks to PE, here you go