people are afraid of lookism

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
i have the theory that most people are giga afraid of being judged by their appearance
lookisters are like giga bullies full of arsenal to fuck their self esteem
they stay away from places like this, cause they are afraid, is makes them feel bad as fuark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, ZyzzReincarnate, EckhartTollemaxx and 23 others
Ngl after I found lookism, I stopped insulting people on their looks. Unless they’re fat or got fucked by their barber since you can change that pretty easily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, sub6manletnozygos, diggbicc and 21 others
i have the theory that most people are giga afraid of being judged by their appearance
lookisters are like giga bullies full of arsenal to fuck their self esteem
they stay away from places like this, cause they are afraid, is makes them feel bad as fuark
Yes because they are smart and know that ignorance is bliss

Ngl after I found lookism, I stopped insulting people on their looks. Unless they’re fat or got fucked by their barber since you can change that pretty easily.
damn, i became increasingly insulting to fat people, because its something you can change and dint

• +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer, ZyzzReincarnate, LowTierNormie and 4 others
damn, i became increasingly insulting to fat people, because its something you can change and dint
I also refrain from these type of insults because I want to avoid being criticized for my face since those insults hurt the most. However, if someone starts insulting my looks for no reason, best believe he'll be suicidal when I'm done with him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, ZyzzReincarnate, sub6manletnozygos and 16 others
Show them pics of MM, I blackpilled a few friends showing Chico pics and videos JFL, they thought they were "goodlooking". But show them also the comment section, so they can see girls waterfalling too so they get more blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, SikKunt, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Show them pics of MM, I blackpilled a few friends showing Chico pics and videos JFL, they thought they were "goodlooking". But show them also the comment section, so they can see girls waterfalling too so they get more blackpilled.
Why would you show them video compilations of lachowski...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Alt Number 3 and IWantToMax
Same, its like you feel more sorry for a subhuman. Because you realise that he'll get treated like shit for his whole life and youre aware that its his looks causing this.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2933 and 2 others
Imagine a psl nigga going on a wild diss on a normie guy/girl they'd wreck them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, beyourself, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
Why would you show them video compilations of lachowski...
Is a joke, you will look autistic, but for real if anyone denies blackpill or lookism you need to show them a very ugly but not deformed dude, and some chad like a MM, if they don't swallow the blackpill maybe your friends are retarded or have a PHD in coping

KNOW YOUR PLACE YOU FLEA RIDDEN SUBHUMAN DISFIGURED DOG, KEEP BITING AT MY ANKLES LIKE THE AUTISTIC STOCKHOLM VICTIM YOU ARE. YOU ARE FOREVER ON MY LEASH LIKE YOUR SEX SLAVE MOTHER LAST NIGHT WHEN I FACEFUCKED HER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT WHORE SHE IS. KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTHY PIECE OF GARBAGE. JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME VOMIT. ABSOLUTLY FUCKEN ATROCIOUS. KEEP BARKING FOR ME MY SUBMISSIVE OBEDIENT DOG YOU ARE INDEED MY BITCH ON A LEASH THAT I BULLY AND TORMENT FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC WORTHLESS LIFE YOU PERMAVIRGIN BITCH YOU WILL INDEED REMAIN A KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS PERMAVIRGIN LOW T SUBMISSIVE SUBHUMAN WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN HIS BASEMENT AFTER HE COMMITS SUICIDE FROM THE PTSD AND NIGHTMARES AND PTSD THAT MY VICIOUS BULLYING AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU KILL YOURSELF IMMED IATELY YOU PERMAVIRGIN REJECT ABOMINATION CONCEIVED FROM RAPE YOUR FAMILY WONT CARE ANYWAYS THEY WILL BE DANCING ON YOUR CORPSE FAGGOT

"most people are giga afraid of being judged by their appearance"

I've honest can remember anyone being bullied by something else than their appearance tbh, this shit is hard-wired, legit over. The other day I saw a girl (probably 9yo) with a fucked up eye, I was super fast to control myself and not show any expression of disgust because she was looking at me, I just kept my smile. I honestly feel bad about ugly kids, all the pain they have to go :(

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Gaia262, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
Most people i know is blackpilled, they usually think that looks and money = all
I also refrain from these type of insults because I want to avoid being criticized for my face since those insults hurt the most. However, if someone starts insulting my looks for no reason, best believe he'll be suicidal when I'm done with him.
What tactics do you use?

Indeed, fat whores need to be bullied into depression, but then again if they lose the fat they're gonna improve their SMV 100x, so in the end it only helps them.
Truly a dillema

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, diggbicc, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person

Lookism made me treat short and ugly guys a lot nicer since I feel their pain and don't want to be slaughtered by them.
It also made me hate tall successful men a lot more because I know they didn't work for their success.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 2933
Of course dissing someone about things they can't change is Hiroshima/Nagasaki pill. Do you guys seriously not go outside?

i wish i was curry

Because they want their personality to shine, not realize that people are only seeing their personality through their looks because just like a ton of inceltears users they look incel.

Looks Theory’s like to dislike ratio is 50/50. The black pill is not for everyone.
ur avi looks like my past oneitis, fkn suicidefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator
Lookism made me treat short and ugly guys a lot nicer since I feel their pain and don't want to be slaughtered by them.
It also made me hate tall successful men a lot more because I know they didn't work for their success.
Same here bruh

its over for barbercels

They probably think ur gay

Obviously. The truth is everything but nice.
This world is designed to be unfair and full of suffering, it's not even random.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
no going back from the blackpill

because im a aspie and cant keep quiet, all psl has done to me is make people think im crazy jfl. my favourite topic of conversation is craniofacial development, orthotropics, mewing and osteotomies.
if people talk about fashion i talk about CRANIOFACIAL DEVELOPMENT.
if people talk about movies i talk about CRANIO FACIAL DEVELOPMENT.
if people talk about sport i talk about CRANIOFACIAL DEVELOPMENT.
i always find a way to relate everything to someones FACE. I can always relate success or failure in life to ones forward growth or lack there of.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
They probably think ur gay
They are my friends, not strangers. They don't think I am gay because they know me JFL, they actually think I am obsessed with women.