people cope that jaw > eye area

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
People cope that jaw > eye area because

1. Good jaws are a lot more common than good eye area meaning they are more likely to have it, and to cope saying their jaw is good, and that it’s the most important feature so they are automatically somewhat gl

2. Getting a good jaw is a lot easier than getting a good eye area, the eye area is a lot riskier to people just because the eyes are a sensitive area, and the cost of eye surgeries is a lot more. iirc almond eye is 20k where a bimax is around a 10, and you can fraud width with masseters, the eye area also has way more complexities than a good jaw

Eye area involves PFH, PFL, lower lid angularity, color, canthil tilt, medial canthus, limbal ring, brow tilt, color and density, etc

Where jaw is, forward growth, bigonial width, and gonial angle, and chin height/width

AF4797B5 AA15 4026 BD25 89915A76A56C

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, a.i.ngel, Chico Chicowski and 18 others
jfl at that pic they both look subhuman in the after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, maxlooks, Mr.cope and 12 others
It's rare to have good eye area without good jaw tbh

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
eye area one of the easiest to fix if you have pct straight eyebrows and not buggy eyes but if you have recessed chin and maxilla it's over.

• +1
Reactions: a.i.ngel, anti caking agents, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
eye area one of the easiest to fix if you have pct straight eyebrows and not buggy eyes but if you have recessed chin and maxilla it's over.
if you have a recessed maxilla you probably have a shit eye area too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Darkstrand, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
I have recesssed maxilla

• So Sad
Reactions: inceletto
Jaw is law

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7079, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Everything matters equally much. Eye area, zygos, jaw, ratios and proportions. One good feature alone won't make you gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934, Kingkellz, Darkstrand and 4 others
average jaw with good eyes>average eyes with good jaw indeed. cheekbones are real game changer tho

• +1
Reactions: 000, Darkstrand, Chadeep and 1 other person
almond eyes are a dominant gene

good development is rare

good development causes good jaw

/end thread

• +1
Reactions: PjSon and Deleted member 4430
Good thread retard

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and retard
People cope that jaw > eye area because

1. Good jaws are a lot more common than good eye area meaning they are more likely to have it, and to cope saying their jaw is good, and that it’s the most important feature so they are automatically somewhat gl

This 100%.

I see so many good jaws and so little good eye areas. Good jaws are a dime a dozen, good eye areas are special.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, retard, Gaia262 and 1 other person
eye > jaw, but very few people have good eye area, if you don’t have horrible eye area like this, you should be ok tbh
4EE014DA 3267 410D 8A69 E8982F3110FA

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 4053, Chadeep and 2 others
Big jaw guy looks better in morph

Good eyes > Good jaw, but combo good eyes and jaw is essential ultimately and Good Eyes or Jaw alone is not good enough to stand by itself, massive cope if you believe this in either way.

imagine not being the gigachad :feelswhy:

almond eyes are a dominant gene

good development is rare

good development causes good jaw

/end thread
so lets say i have kid. will one get almond eyes 100%? :lul: what makes u think almond eyes are dominant or eye shape in general

in what world is a good jaw not a rare feature?

all of you act like you see chris carmack on a daily or some shit.
ive seen more sean o pry eye areas than chris carmack jaws

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
so lets say i have kid. will one get almond eyes 100%? :lul: what makes u think almond eyes are dominant or eye shape in general
its common knowledge that almond eyes are a dominant gene, go look it up. what normies really care about is eye color, eyelashes, and eyebrows, eye contrast in general in terms of eye area.

@retard how important do you think the nose matters? Lets say the persons nose isnt that good but not horrible. Like slightly below average.

its common knowledge that almond eyes are a dominant gene, go look it up. what normies really care about is eye color, eyelashes, and eyebrows, eye contrast in general in terms of eye area.
i have all but eye color :lul: i try to keep my skin as pale as possible for contrast

i have all but eye color :lul: i try to keep my skin as pale as possible for contrast
darker skin is better for eye coloe contrast tbh, like a nigga looks less worse with dark brown eyes than a blonde

darker skin is better for eye coloe contrast tbh, like a nigga looks less worse with dark brown eyes than a blonde
man im saying i have dark brown eyes. it only contrasts with pale skin and blonde hair

man im saying i have dark brown eyes. it only contrasts with pale skin and blonde hair
yea but its a bad contrast tbh, usually with dark brown eyes youre limited to dark features imo

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
@retard how important do you think the nose matters? Lets say the persons nose isnt that good but not horrible. Like slightly below average.
I personally don’t think nose or lips matter that much as long as they aren’t really bad

Everything matters equally much. Eye area, zygos, jaw, ratios and proportions. One good feature alone won't make you gl
This needs to be plastered on top of the main page so people can stop claiming one feature is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and didntreadlol
if you have a recessed maxilla you probably have a shit eye area too
if i have a good eye area but recessed maxilla will i even get a better eye area after fixing my maxilla ?

• +1
Reactions: 000, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3635
average jaw with good eyes>average eyes with good jaw indeed. cheekbones are real game changer tho
Indeed. Good zygos are what separate your typical run-of-the-mill chadlite/chad from MM-tier.

What is the cause of buggy eyes and how does one do their best to improve them?

If you have a good jaw you have good eyes too
Means you aren’t recessed

What is the cause of buggy eyes and how does one do their best to improve them?
small orbitals or big eyes only solution way is orbital decompression

This discussion is painted a bit too black and white.

Regardless, a top tier eye area is the best base you can have, even if it's paired with a subhuman jaw.

With that being said, in reality, an average eye area with top tier jaw will slay significantly more than top tier eye area with average jaw. Tiktok prettyboys are a perfect example of this.

And of course, a subhuman eye area cannot be saved by any kind of jaw, nor can a subhuman jaw be saved by any kind of eye area. It's just that, even if the jaw is more important for irl attraction, it's easier to fix via surgery.

In conclusion, a good jaw is more important for psl/smv, but a good eye area is the most important bit for a good base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Feels good to have perfect eye area