People like me is why you think 6'2'' is nothing these days

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
I'm about 190 cm or so, which should be 6'2''or 6'3'' or in between.

But I still wear at least 2 inch shoes with insoles giving me total 2 or 3 inch boost every time I walk out.

And even with that I STILL get heightmogged regularly.

I'm suspecting the other men are doing the same.

Just recently found from my elders that my grandfather was doing the same shit back in 1960s and stuffing his shoes full of paper to be taller. He claimed apparently he needed the shoes to "fit better" which is total bullshit, he was just heighfrauding hard.

Everyone is doing it, but nobody is talking about it. It is an open secret.

Same as finasteride. If people asked me about it I'd probably say it will cause impotence or something, secretly chugging down Dutasteride each evening lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Country?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 656
Daily Reminder : Chad can be a 5"8 and fucks more stacies than all of this forum combined (Excluding Arcbrah of course)

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1212 and 7 others
Been saying this forever. More men are wearing lifts than you think. Ive had several co workers that are usually shorter than me suddenly skyrocket to my height or slightly taller. Also, shoe lifts sell like crazy on ebay. They always have that fire sign indicating that a lot have been sold within the past hour.

Seriously considering buying from tallmenshoes.com tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel, Vitruvian and 8 others
I'm about 190 cm or so, which should be 6'2''or 6'3'' or in between.

But I still wear at least 2 inch shoes with insoles giving me total 2 or 3 inch boost every time I walk out.

I'm suspecting the other men are doing the same.

Just recently found from my elders that my grandfather was doing the same shit back in 1960s and stuffing his shoes full of paper to be taller. He claimed apparently he needed the shoes to "fit better" which is total bullshit, he was just heighfrauding hard.

Everyone is doing it, but nobody is talking about it. It is an open secret.

Same as finasteride. If people asked me about it I'd probably say it will cause impotence or something, secretly chugging down Dutasteride each evening lol
Except that the frequency of you getting heightmogged is significantly reduced to someone who is 5’9. Getting heightmogged by someone that’s 6’8 if you’re 6’4 is no where near as brutal as someone 5’9 getting heightmogged by someone 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685 and OCDMaxxing
Daily Reminder : Chad can be a 5"8 and fucks more stacies than all of this forum combined (Excluding Arcbrah of course)
Face>EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
I'm wearing shoes that boost me 3cm and the difference is huge actually. In these shoes I suddenly heightmog my father, barefoot he mogs me hard.
Most of my family members noticed the difference though.
I'll still buy some height increasing insoles and use them when I'm not around people that know me.

• +1
And then there's me wearing converse at 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and xz90
If you're 6'2 you're fine. Just focus on face if you're that height. If someone "mogs" you with height, let them. If your face is better, you're better.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, randomguy1235, Vitruvian and 2 others
I do exactly the same

I'm a 6'1" guy at night, 6'2" in the morning, barefoot

I wear Air Max + 3 cm lifts, which make me 6'3"-6'4"

But I might switch to Timbs + 5 cm lifts because I'm only taller than about 75% of men

But even admitting this on a forum like this is a mistake if you assume a philosophy like "gaslight everyone for my own benefit" (kinda based tho)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and x30001
Yes no shit if you see 100+ men in a single day you're bound to meet 6'5+ people. God tallfags are so self-absorbed.

• +1
Reactions: Oggiemane and Deleted member 245
Yes no shit if you see 100+ men in a single day you're bound to meet 6'5 people. God tallfags are so self-absorbed.
A lot of this Shit is cope. I live in one of the tallest countrys in the world and interact with different ppl nearly everyday. There are not much men eho are 6'3 and above

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and ElliotRodgerJr
But even admitting this on a forum like this is a mistake if you assume a philosophy like "gaslight everyone for my own benefit" (kinda based tho)
Nah, fuck that. I'm not that disturbed. This should be safe Haven.

Right? Everyone here is obsessing over their height when it gives them no ADDITIONAL advantage after 6 foot.

After 6 foot, height mogging is to be an alpha and to height mogging other males. Femoids won't care, as long as you're 6ft+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and ElliotRodgerJr
Right? Everyone here is obsessing over their height when it gives them no ADDITIONAL advantage after 6 foot.

After 6 foot, height mogging is to be an alpha and to height mogging other males. Femoids won't care, as long as you're 6ft+
Tbh. Even though my height is good enough getting heightmogged still sucks.

Tbh. Even though my height is good enough getting heightmogged still sucks.
True, but honestly it's not as bad irl than it looks to you.
Facemogging is MUCH WORSE but less brutal because you can't see your face while looking at your competitions face.
When it comes to height, you can clearly see that you're short than someone when you are. Just be confident and don't let them intimidate you.

how many times can it be posted that 2 inch lifts are basically a necessity today with how thick fucking shoes are + even guys over 6ft are using them now

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist
how many times can it be posted that 2 inch lifts are basically a necessity today with how thick fucking shoes are + even guys over 6ft are using them now

You're welcome ;)

im 6'3 and i just started wearing boots+height insoles. now i cant take them off

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and OCDMaxxing
Except that the frequency of you getting heightmogged is significantly reduced to someone who is 5’9. Getting heightmogged by someone that’s 6’8 if you’re 6’4 is no where near as brutal as someone 5’9 getting heightmogged by someone 6’2
5'9 here.
Women mog me. I mainly am attracted to white women, they mog me into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
whats it like being 6'6, my only realistic hope is maxxing out at 6'1 - 6'2
today at school wearing them there was nobody taller than me and one guy who was almost same height

A lot of this Shit is cope. I live in one of the tallest countrys in the world and interact with different ppl nearly everyday. There are not much men eho are 6'3 and above
Yeah but you'd still see at least one. (I interact with rich white guys in the US, and even if I was 6'4, 6'5 guys wouldn't be too uncommon.) Tallfags expect to be never heightmogged.

this thread is convincing me to buy lifts at 6'7 :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Autist and kobecel
this thread is convincing me to buy lifts at 6'7 :feelswhat:
Honestly, you should use 3 inch lifts to become 6'10'' monster. Remember it will be easier to fraud 3 inches at your already gigantic height.

OUTLIER OR DEATH!

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
Chad can't be a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 483
Im 6’2 And wearing air maxes And right now im the tallest in the tram where there are like 20 men So Idk what u on about with the mogging part. Statistics dont lie

• +1
legit I was wondering why tf I'm getting heightmatched by so many ppl at 6'2-6'3 then I noticed like 90% of males my age are wearing airmax while I'm on my flat sole 1cm converse

• +1
Yeah. When I'm at the beach barefoot (rarely cuz Ohio sucks ballsack for weather), I height mog mog mog

legit I was wondering why tf I'm getting heightmatched by so many ppl at 6'2-6'3 then I noticed like 90% of males my age are wearing airmax while I'm on my flat sole 1cm converse
My exact experience today. Every MF is frauding. I need new shoes ASAP

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
I don't usually wear lifts tho cuz at my height it becomes diminishing returns

My exact experience today. Every MF is frauding. I need new shoes ASAP
over if you're not everythingfrauding in 2019 tbh can't compete

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Fuck it, I'm getting lifts or airmax shoes

a
Im 6’2 And wearing air maxes And right now im the tallest in the tram where there are like 20 men So Idk what u on about with the mogging part. Statistics dont lie
are you a woman ?

16* bro
Oct 28, 2018 ArE yOu pRoUd tO bE aN iNcEl bEfOrE mE ?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
yes bro i wasn't incel before looksmax
of course, everyone knows that it is this site of the demon that turns us into an incel.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 470
DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD BUT YOU NEED TO BE AS TALL AS AN NBA POWER FORWARD WITH A BIG SKULL + FRAME+ BIG DICK TO FUCK NON DEFORMED WOMEN IN 2019

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, androidcel and Deleted member 470