People on this site underestimate height and likely are frauding

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I see people here saying 6’0 is king of manlets, that’s so absolutely retarded it’s funny.

I said this is in the discord and I’ll say it again.

A legit 6’0 barefoot can fraud 6’1 and commonly do fraud 6’1. No one notices to call them on it or cares to call them on it. People from 5’9-5’11 try to fraud 6’0. Which creates an impression of 6’0 being not that tall when in reality, it’s tall but too many people claim the height when they’re 2-3 inches off.

Then people say 6’2 isn’t tall, again, 6’2 is tall unless you’re in NL. Due to people frauding height so goddamn much, you have brazen 6’0 Guys and most 6’1 guys claiming 6’2. Which again creates the scenario where you think the height isn’t tall due to most people who claim that height not actually being that height. people who are 6’2 commonly claim 6’3-6’4 and get away with it.

People on this forum even say 6’3-6’4 isn’t that tall (J F L)

A legit 6’3-6’4 person who’s barefoot is rare. People won’t even guess they’re 6’3-6’4 either. People typically estimate them to be 6’5. People of this height literally mog the vast majority of people in terms of height and again, commonly will fraud 6’5 and no one will question it and will completely agree.

The thing I’m trying to get across is that people fraud 2 inches of height, sometimes 3 inches. Which creates an illusion of some heights being smaller than they actually are.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Deleted member 2846, DianabolDownie and 7 others
I’ll take tall body proportions over height any day.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
This is why in reality, 5'10 is enough IRL

When people think of 6ft, they most likely are imagining someone who is 5'10. I am 5'11 barefoot and have been referred to as tall on several occasions and am always guessed taller than I actually am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 245, BigBoy and 3 others
This is why in reality, 5'10 is enough IRL

When people think of 6ft, they most likely are imagining someone who is 5'10. I am 5'11 barefoot and have been referred to as tall on several occasions and am always guessed taller than I actually am
Indeed. Due to frauders, people think of 5’8 niggas when they imagine a 5’10 guy

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
I am a 5'4" 200lb Tamil lowiq manlet

im like 5'11.5 and some dude thought i was 6'2 lol

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
6'0 commonly frauds 6'1? No. You're underestimating the problem. More like 6'0 frauds as 6'2-6'3 and I have seen this countless times. One time a guy who was 6'2 tried to claim he was 6'5 in front of me but was 2 inches shorter and it was just a fucking screech reel afterwards when I told him my height. Same shit with dick size. Everyone is a larping moron and I rarely see people above 6'0 IRL compared to 5'9 guys. I almost never see anyone as tall or taller than me.

• +1
Legit. Anyone who says 6’ is short is either fruading, don’t go outside enough, or have a deluded view of height.

• +1
6'0 commonly frauds 6'1? No. You're underestimating the problem. More like 6'0 frauds as 6'2-6'3 and I have seen this countless times. One time a guy who was 6'2 tried to claim he was 6'5 in front of me but was 2 inches shorter and it was just a fucking screech reel afterwards when I told him my height. Same shit with dick size. Everyone is a larping moron and I rarely see people above 6'0 IRL compared to 5'9 guys. I almost never see anyone as tall or taller than me.
True