People Should Be Married By 20. Not Doing So Has Made Society Hypergamous, Depressed, and Purposeless

What a shit thread
50 likes on top of that
Damn

I seriously don't know who started this system of getting married after 25 lol.
(((People))) who want to cut down birthrates in developed countries and replace unborn native kids with foreigners who will vote for bigger government bc it means more free shit for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and john2
STKY

People Should Be Married By 20. Not Doing So Has Made Society Hypergamous, Depressed, and Purposeless
In the past, people married at young age and had children at young age.

Not because they they chose it!

But because she accidentally got pregnant from sex.

But then, 1960 the birth control pill widely available for women. And women could prevent getting accidentally pregnant, and this this all started where we are now.

Last edited:
I think 20 is a tad young, but I do think people should definitely be married before they turn 30. Between the ages of 25 and 30 is a good age. Still plenty young, but at least some life experience.

I was trying to prove to myself at like 17 years old, i would marry but my teen gf dumped me. I was angry at that time but now im happy it happened, i would marry her at that time just for have a wife and prove i'm normal person. The results would be that probably now divorced and children and need to pay for children.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel