People who live/lived in Los Angeles any tips you can help me with?

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
I'll be moving to LA soon, high likely in the Santa Monica area. A company owner will sponsor me once I finish my studies.

Anyhow i wanted to ask if there is anything i should be prepared / worried about. The pros and cons of the city. Any sides of the city i should avoid? etc.

As someone who is from Europe, i have nothing here that is comparable to such a huge place.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
@BrendioEEE is from LA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Enjoy meeting rappers and smoking medical😱

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Enjoy meeting rappers and smoking medical😱
I lucked out to be going there while still being very young. I will make the best of my prime years

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and turkproducer
I lucked out to be going there while still being very young. I will make the best of my prime years
Lol it should be very fun, I acc visited california seems like a nice place. U will height mog super hard btw, so many mexicans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Best place in earth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Lol it should be very fun, I acc visited california seems like a nice place. U will height mog super hard btw, so many mexicans
Yeh especially the area i will live in seems to have a big Hispanic and Asian community. I like Latinas and love Asian food, so its a big plus ngl.

But I heard some say that you can live in a good neighborhood and in a shitty one with just 1 street difference. It is a very divided place economically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
It sucks unless you are wealthy af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Yeh especially the area i will live in seems to have a big Hispanic and Asian community. I like Latinas and love Asian food, so its a big plus ngl.

But I heard some say that you can live in a good neighborhood and in a shitty one with just 1 street difference. It is a very divided place economically
it is very divided for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
How the fuck do you faggots get US citizenship?
Fuck, Im so envious

• +1
Its shithole if you're low-mid class.
Heaven if high class
But it's similar in every place on the other hand ngl, although difference is more noticeable in your city of preference

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
what minimum would that be to live decently? If you know
Idk how much housing costs there, but you are not gonna be happy living in a closet.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
The American Dream:p🍔

• +1
Idk how much housing costs there, but you are not gonna be happy living in a closet.
I will have a decent apartment, considering I will live in a decent area and be sponsored by a company. If i was gonna be poor i wouldn't go, especially not to one of the more expensive cities in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and BigBiceps
How the fuck do you faggots get US citizenship?
Fuck, Im so envious
I lucked out to have been born in western Europe and in a country that has English as basically its second language (Netherlands) and to have a rich acquaintance in LA willing to help me out.

So when i apply while having a good company having my back you will be accepted easily.

• +1
I lucked out to have been born in western Europe and in a country that has English as basically its second language (Netherlands) and to have a rich acquaintance in LA willing to help me out.

So when i apply while having a good company having my back you will be accepted easily.
I know English, so its not a problem. I hope that I can become a good programmer and get a job in US like you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I know English, so its not a problem. I hope that I can become a good programmer and get a job in US like you
Where do you live ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic
do not approach the man who screeches obscenities in a diaper. it is inevitable that you cross paths with him. avoid at all costs. i need my safe space.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Aesthetic
didnt ER go ER in santa monica?

• +1
  • +1
Dude, if latinos with absolutely no education can go to the US, so can you.
But they fucking live on their continent if you know what I mean. I don't

• +1
didnt ER go ER in santa monica?
Nah ER went crazy in Isla Vista which is in this city close to Sant Barbara. Its like 2 hours away from Santa Monica tho

• +1
  • +1
But they fucking live on their continent if you know what I mean. I don't
You can come in as a tourist and just overstay your 3 months period, but it's very risky especially if you are from a richer European country they will just send you straight back. Not even talking about how hard it would be to find jobs and to find a place to live.

• +1
LOL flying to Los Angeles while there's a pandemic going on.

Great idea.

• +1
LOL flying to Los Angeles while there's a pandemic going on.

Great idea.
Obviously not now, it is straight after I finish my studies. Which is within 1-2 years but I need to prepare moneywise already. For possible expenses that can come when I live there.

• +1
Obviously not now, it is straight after I finish my studies. Which is within 1-2 years but I need to prepare moneywise already. For possible expenses that can come when I live there.
What type of studies ?

• +1
Pros? The food is good, it looks nice.

Cons?
EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE AS FUCK, IT HAS THE MOST HYPERGAMOUS WHORES IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR MANY WHITE BOYS WHO ARE SUB 6/10 TO GET A JOB EVEN MINIMUM WAGE SHIT LIKE MCDONALDS/FAST FOOD/ETC, ETHNICS ARE RUNNING RAMPANT, CRIME RATES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF, JEWS ARE LITERALLY MASS RAPING AND SACRIFICING PEOPLE IN HOLLYWOOD (MOSTLY CHILDREN), DO NOT COME HERE I AM LITERALLY SAVING MONEY TO LEAVE THIS PLACE IT IS EASILY THE WORSE PLACE TO BE AS A YOUNG WHITE MALE OVERALL IN AMERICA.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LastGerman, stuckneworleans and 1 other person

• +1
  • +1
Prepare to meet lots of clout chasers/fake people. You have to keep in mind that lots of people go to LA to become famous. Its expensive as fuck and the only way to get around is with a car. There's so many Chadlite/Chad dudes out there that it will make dating absolute hell unless your good looking.

• +1
Pros? The food is good, it looks nice.

Cons?
EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE AS FUCK, IT HAS THE MOST HYPERGAMOUS WHORES IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR MANY WHITE BOYS WHO ARE SUB 6/10 TO GET A JOB EVEN MINIMUM WAGE SHIT LIKE MCDONALDS/FAST FOOD/ETC, ETHNICS ARE RUNNING RAMPANT CRIME RATES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF, JEWS ARE LITERALLY MASS RAPING AND SACRIFICING PEOPLE IN HOLLYWOOD (MOSTLY CHILDREN), DO NOT COME HERE I AM LITERALLY SAVING MONEY TO LEAVE THIS PLACE IT IS EASILY THE WORSE PLACE TO BE AS A YOUNG WHITE MALE OVERALL IN AMERICA.
So as long as you already have a well-paying job, are jacked, 6´3 and can claim you are from a place normies see as exotic while still passing as white. Not going into the bad areas and not giving a fuck about the jews. You should be fine and live an amazing life?
Prepare to meet lots of clout chasers/fake people. You have to keep in mind that lots of people go to LA to become famous. Its expensive as fuck and the only way to get around is with a car. There's so many Chadlite/Chad dudes out there that it will make dating absolute hell unless your good looking.
Yeh that was something that i did think about. Money isnt an issue for me and i currently life in one of the best looking white countries worldwide ( i did better in tinder LA then in my own hometown), so i should be fine. But the fake people can be fucked up
At least 5k a month in santa Monica. I live nearby.
Thanks for telling me brother, i should be good then.

Last edited:
  • +1
what's your occupation br0?

• +1
what's your occupation br0?
Gonna be a Management Consultant, its basically getting called in by the owner and finding people who dont work hard enough and fire them + finding other ways to improve productivity

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
get ready for narcissism, young people, and traffic.

and expensive everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and Kade
People in LA on average are better looking than a majority of places on Earth

Driving in LA is an absolute fucking nightmare so be ready for that

Weather is ideal tho

I’ve lived there on and off, was supposed to rent a place there over the summer w a friend and fwb but doesn’t seem like it’s gonna happen if this quarantine keeps going :/

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back