Peptides are extremely legit!!

Tom2004

Tom2004

Banned
I’ve been injecting MOD GRF and GHRP2 for around 4-5 days and I have felt some pains in the tibias and humerus. Skin has improved, mood has improved and most importantly I am noticing growth (about 0.2-0.3cm so far). I always measure height in the evening so this would go against any errors.

If you are still in puberty, no matter what stage, inject some form of GH to boost growth.

I will further update after 1.5 months and for my second stack I will look to add Hexarelin and possibly an AI with SAM-E.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 2756 and 8 others
My feet are hurting chronically since I inject HGH

I dont think it is placebo because sometimes I forget that I am injecting at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Chadelite
Inject into your eye socket it will give u huntereyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, NormieKilla, sloopnoob and 4 others
How old are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Inject into your eye socket it will give u huntereyes
Beyonce No GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Elias and 2 others
I will keep this in mind when i finish my time travel device

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Elias, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
I don’t think its possible measuring growth of 0.2-0.3cm because even ur evening height varies by hydration levels of the spine(0.5-0.7cm) and u have to account for possible human error. Nonetheless keep using and update us after 1-2 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 6401, middayshowers and 7 others
I don’t think its possible measuring growth of 0.2-0.3cm because even ur evening height varies by hydration levels of the spine(0.5-0.7cm) and u have to account for possible human error. Nonetheless keep using and update us after 1-2 months
He is also 16, it could as well be his normal growth, not related to peptides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mateusz74
mate did you measure at the same time?

There is no way your growth will be that linear when injecting peptides. That would go against everything @Extra Chromosome claims.

• +1
bought needles to eventually get GH peptides because i can afford it, but no way to check mail and snitch asd brother found it and told my father. i am 5’6 5’7 in the morning and not willing to swallow my pride to ask for hgh therapy
jfl
However i have picked up useage of nicotine vaping which is a proven Aromatase Inhibitor and raises HGH without the tar and carbon monoxide that stunts circulation

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
mate did you measure at the same time?

There is no way your growth will be that linear when injecting peptides. That would go against everything @Extra Chromosome claims.
Perhaps but the noticeable growing pains are for sure
How much did they cost and where are u from?
How tall are you
5’6 (rope worthy ik) and I got 1.5 month supply for $200

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5802
Perhaps but the noticeable growing pains are for sure
may be placebo so I wouldn't get my hopes up
when I was on ibutamoren my thighs ached so much. Didn't grow a single inch.

• +1
bought needles to eventually get GH peptides because i can afford it, but no way to check mail and snitch asd brother found it and told my father. i am 5’6 5’7 in the morning and not willing to swallow my pride to ask for hgh therapy
jfl
However i have picked up useage of nicotine vaping which is a proven Aromatase Inhibitor and raises HGH without the tar and carbon monoxide that stunts circulation
Jfl why not get aromasin instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2205
Did it make you bloated? Any muscle gains?

• +1
Did it make you bloated? Any muscle gains?
it made me very bloated. I only gained max 10 lb of pure muscle on it so I don't think it changed much. I stopped using I October
The HGH you get from vaping will likely be as useless as the one you get from melatonin or fasting kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
it made me very bloated. I only gained max 10 lb of pure muscle on it so I don't think it changed much. I stopped using I October
10 lbs is a lot jfl. Some of that was probably water weight. Did you retain the gains when you stopped?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Wannabe6ft2
I suppose so, well i’ll update after 1.5 months and if I see height gain i’ll for sure continue long term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
10 lbs is a lot jfl. Some of that was probably water weight. Did you retain the gains when you stopped?
yes lol. 10lbs isn't a lot for over half a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205

The HGH you get from vaping will likely be as useless as the one you get from melatonin or fasting kek
sure but i do feel actual growth pains in my ankles and thigh area while vaping/smoking, so considering my situation a little goes a long way plus the high is decent

• +1
jfl
Where the hell did you read that about vaping ?

• +1
I’m running a similar stack. I’ll run GHRP-2 & Mod grf 1-29 next week. Currently running Mod grf 1-29 & Hexalerin. Didn’t take into account that I’d be using & discarding a shit ton of needles each month though.

• +1
No peptides for your FACE

• +1

Mk-677 alone for height grow is cope anyway. It also increases your chances of become diabetic so good thing you hopped off.

• +1
can't measure milimeters unless you have a stadiometer

• +1
dont trust idiots like this

• +1
greycels everytime

i = pashtun slayer its law around here

u = virgin

i mog you, its what it is. keep sucking this guys dick for his threads when he's 5'4 and 3/10 irl

• +1
greycels everytime

u = virgin

i mog you, its what it is. keep sucking this guys dick for his threads when he's 5'4 and 3/10 irl
Lol I don’t need height when I carry machetes daily
greycels everytime

u = virgin

And i’m not 5’4 i’m 5’6 (ik it’s still shit but still)

Last edited:
  • +1
another day another "omg, X has changed my life in a few days" thread by a greycel

• +1
another day another "omg, X has changed my life in a few days" thread by a greycel
i’m not saying it’s changed my life i’m saying it has the potential to

• +1