Peptides+Exemestane while doing PE

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
I'm going to start wearing an extender 5 or more hours a day, was doing it on and off before but now I'm going to be consistent.

using
–––––––––––––––––––––
-Exemestane 6mg, for androgen levels
+ basic peptide protocol, for recovery
-CJC-1295 DAC 500mcg e4d
-Hexarelin 100mcg x2/day
-MK-677 12.5mg ed
-generic penis extender, 5+ hours a day

starting stats: 6.0-6.1 bone-pressed. I don't care if it it's cope or not but it's the best for measuring difference

I'll update as I see changes. tagging people who might find this interesting @Won'tStopNoodling @zaynbrah @qwertyqazqwerty @Daw @TraumatisedOgre (I make threads sometimes kys)

@xefo69 didn't you do something similar? thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, LastHopeForNorman, xefo and 8 others
Godspeed bro

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum and WadlowMaxxing
What brand are you using? for the extender i mean

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I don't care if it it's cope or not but it's the best for measuring difference
It isn't cope.

Jelqing is far more efficient than extenders. Devices are complementary.

I am indeed glad you don't see my posts.

generic extender I found on amazon. I can pm the exact one. it was 20$, I got free shipping as well

I was going to buy a generic one but miroslav says andromedical one mogs and is the only one used on studys, it costs more tho, ill appreciate if u can update on gains.

• +1
It isn't cope.
I don't care if it's cope or not
Jelqing is far more efficient than extenders. Devices are complementary.
a device designed for the purpose I'm using it for with literal studies on it or my hand? wonder what I'll trust
I was going to buy a generic one but miroslav says andromedical one mogs and is the only one used on studys, it costs more tho, ill appreciate if u can update on gains.
if it induces hypertrophy it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
a device designed for the purpose I'm using it for with literal studies on it or my hand? wonder what I'll trust

if it induces hypertrophy it doesn't matter

Try it out you got nothing to lose

• +1
I'm giving you an advice, not arguing. Your choice.

I'm going to start wearing an extender 5 or more hours a day, was doing it on and off before but now I'm going to be consistent.

using
–––––––––––––––––––––
-CJC-1295 DAC 500mcg e4d
-Hexarelin 100mcg x2/day
-MK-677 12.5mg ed

starting stats: 6.0-6.1 bone-pressed. I don't care if it it's cope or not but it's the best for measuring difference

I'll update as I see changes. tagging people who might find this interesting @Won'tStopNoodling @zaynbrah @qwertyqazqwerty @Daw @TraumatisedOgre (I make threads sometimes kys)

NO. no, no!!!
It has been scientifically proven that extender and vacuum pump in combination with collagenase work for growth penis.

red everything

• +1
Collagen is too strong to stretch the penis. You have to loosen collagen and block calcium. The muscles in your penis won't make it bigger. Topical collagenosis (Carnitine, vitamin E, PABA) + topical Angiogenesis (serum for skin with VEGF and clamped) + Nerve growth factor (NGF) + topical low analog PGF2α (Bimatoprost eye drops) + extender

Topical other prostaglandins will work very well for stretching the penis, but they must be low doses because high doses can cause strong erections. Natural oils contain prostaglandins but are poorly absorbed by the skin

Do some before and after photos with measurements (and keep them for yourself).

• JFL

using
–––––––––––––––––––––
-CJC-1295 DAC 500mcg e4d
-Hexarelin 100mcg x2/day
-MK-677 12.5mg ed

I thought you were going to use some kind of extender for face, holy shit you're actually coping about 6 inch dick, god you're a retard aren't you?

Just warm your dick up and stretch daily, no need for this retarded stack. Your stack is basically for height, not fucking collagen.

I thought you were going to use some kind of extender for face, holy shit you're actually coping about 6 inch dick, god you're a retard aren't you?

Just warm your dick up and stretch daily, no need for this retarded stack. Your stack is basically for height, not fucking collagen.
it grew .2 inches since. was already doing that for height yes decided, why not utilize it for other functions?

it grew .2 inches since. was already doing that for height yes decided, why not utilize it for other functions?
.2 inches is nothing, you can easily manipulate dick size if you are high IQ and have the biological knowledge of how to do so properly.

It's simple:

Dick size = limited by collagen.

To stretch collagen you need it warm, really warm, as warm as you can get it. Then stretch it for long time. At least every 12 hours, but the more often the better. Too much stretch = tissue tearing = inflammation = collagen shortening.

WARMING COLLAGEN ABOVE BODY TEMP IS KEY TO PERMENENTLY STRETCH IT OUT.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
.2 inches is nothing, you can easily manipulate dick size if you are high IQ and have the biological knowledge of how to do so properly.
in 2 weeks it isn't bad at all. I'm sure you have a couple "secrets" that no one else will understand and mehhe but I don't care. this works, is working, so I have no complaints or really anything to talk about

in 2 weeks it isn't bad at all. I'm sure you have a couple "secrets" that no one else will understand and mehhe but I don't care. this works, is working, so I have no complaints or really anything to talk about
.2 inches in 2 weeks is nothing special for PE gain, but okay.

NO. no, no!!!
It has been scientifically proven that extender and vacuum pump in combination with collagenase work for growth penis.
How will you get collagenase inside the pipi? Also why vacuum pump before he reaches his desired length? You don't know shit.

@WadlowMaxxing

Do you think big pipi is cope or nah, should I make that shit big? I already have 6.5 inches, but I wonder if 8 inches is worth it, it's a lot of work tho.

• +1
.2 inches in 2 weeks is nothing special for PE gain, but okay.
maybe. but I'm satified so thats all that matters.

@WadlowMaxxing

Do you think big pipi is cope or nah, should I make that shit big? I already have 6.5 inches, but I wonder if 8 inches is worth it, it's a lot of work tho.
meh. depends on who you ask... I'd say sure. an extender is pretty cheap and putting it on a couple hours a day isn't very hard at all assuming the grip is good. dick size can often be cope but if you can improve why not

maybe. but I'm satified so thats all that matters.

meh. depends on who you ask... I'd say sure. an extender is pretty cheap and putting it on a couple hours a day isn't very hard at all assuming the grip is good. dick size can often be cope but if you can improve why not
Do you know any way to improve non-erect length? I'd say I am very insecure of that, for some reason my dick is like 8cm only non-erect.

ditch the peptides

• So Sad