Peptides for height increase during puberty

Incoming chad

Incoming chad

Iron
I’ve seen stories online about people growing from using peptides like Mk677, Hexarelin, ghrp6, etc... has anyone had any personal experiences with it? I’m 16, 5’9” and trying to grow to 6’2”. My dad is 5’8” so I need to take something to grow, don’t care what it takes. Someone help.

And don’t tell me it’s too late because I know my growth plates are still open because I grew half an inch in the last 3 months.

How tall was your mom?

@Madness grew from mk677 i think

Inject HGH, add t for better frame and musle, anavar for power to musle mass ratio and you will slay

What is safer, oral peptides or injectable hgh?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
COPE!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Ban all heightmaxxing posts jesus.
Too much of this coping shit. Atkeast mewing has a slight chance of being true, but this shit is pure cope.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Slob and BigBoy
No need to be mean.
Encouraging people to waste their time on this is mean. But yeah, I should just not comment on these threads and let people do their thing.

Encouraging people to waste their time on this is mean. But yeah, I should just not comment on these threads and let people do their thing.
at this point just make a thread on why heightmaxxing doesnt work and put it in your sig tbh

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Can you make a thread on how to maximize our growth, pleaseee??? Yeah, I know, eat, sleep well and exercise, but eat what specifically? I NEED TO GROW FUARK

TFW MY PARENTS ARE THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOURS AND YOU'RE 6'2 WHILE I'M A MANLET

FUCK LIFE

Can you make a thread on how to maximize our growth, pleaseee??? Yeah, I know, eat, sleep well and exercise, but eat what specifically? I NEED TO GROW FUARK

FUCK LIFE
Get LL or stay manlet

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Get LL or stay manlet
I'm 16, I can't get LL bro, and that shit is expensive af, but it might be my only option tbh. If I stay a manlet until my 20s I'll get it for sure.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

FUCK LIFE
He is 5’9 and trying to heightmax to 6’2

at this point just make a thread on why heightmaxxing doesnt work and put it in your sig tbh
Overwhelming logic and common sense can't convince people who are emotionally invested so much in something that they need to work or otherwise they perceive their life to be over. So I can't do anything and nobody can. Good suggestion but I'd still get tons of backlash even if I explain why there's no heightmaxing method, with overwhelming real life evidence.

It's literally more likely to be hit by lightening twice in the same day, than to unironically grow solely due to a heightmaxing stack, filtering out all the cases where people grow tall naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
Overwhelming logic and common sense can't convince people who are emotionally invested so much in something that they need to work or otherwise they perceive their life to be over. So I can't do anything and nobody can. Good suggestion but I'd still get tons of backlash even if I explain why there's no heightmaxing method, with overwhelming real life evidence.

It's literally more likely to be hit by lightening twice in the same day, than to unironically grow solely due to a heightmaxing stack, filtering out all the cases where people grow tall naturally.
I’m pretty sure I grew from mk677

I’m pretty sure I grew from mk677
You probably measured your height at different times? Pics or didn't happen. There has been no visible proof no ibutamoren increasing height, even in 13 year old finish boys

And because his predicted height is fucking 6’7 JFL
How tall are his parents? I swear he already slays jfl

You probably measured your height at different times? Pics or didn't happen. There has been no visible proof no ibutamoren increasing height, even in 13 year old finish boys
Scroll all the way down to mk677 + melatonin on looksmaxxkng page I posted pics and time I measured.

I’ve seen stories online about people growing from using peptides like Mk677, Hexarelin, ghrp6, etc... has anyone had any personal experiences with it? I’m 16, 5’9” and trying to grow to 6’2”. My dad is 5’8” so I need to take something to grow, don’t care what it takes. Someone help.

And don’t tell me it’s too late because I know my growth plates are still open because I grew half an inch in the last 3 months.
PM me if you want to know more about peptides

The truth is no one really knows if they influence growth enough to make you grow, however I believe people at the age to try should try as its much better to fail having tried then wondering what if.

I don’t think at 16 any tablets like MK677 will work, you’re probably going to have to inject HGH or peptides at the very least along with an AI in order to delay growth plate closure and increase growth rate

Scroll all the way down to mk677 + melatonin on looksmaxxkng page I posted pics and time I measured.
link it I'm not searching for it. Evidence is against mk anyway. You didn't grow shit.

I grew 2.5 inches in 3 months lol. Reminder that mk is not potent enough to grow your bones
The thing is that last mark before start was 6-9 months ago

I'm 16, I can't get LL bro, and that shit is expensive af, but it might be my only option tbh. If I stay a manlet until my 20s I'll get it for sure.
how tall are you?

I grew 2.5 inches in 3 months lol. Reminder that mk is not potent enough to grow your bones
Mk677 is just as potent as peptides whats up with the misconception it acts just like a ghrp except it's longer lasting
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mk677-increased-my-igf-by-145-in-40-days.134394359/ This guy increases igf1 by 145%

https://anabolicminds.com/community...s-peptides-mk677-similar-to-2-3-iu-gh.302178/ Shows mk677 can be very potent. igf1 stimulates celluar division and is one of the key roles in height. Why wouldn't increase igf1 lead to height growth?Even if I get 1 inch out of this I'm still happy

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and CarlSagan96
Mk677 is just as potent as peptides whats up with the misconception it acts just like a ghrp except it's longer lasting
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mk677-increased-my-igf-by-145-in-40-days.134394359/ This guy increases igf1 by 145%

https://anabolicminds.com/community...s-peptides-mk677-similar-to-2-3-iu-gh.302178/ Shows mk677 can be very potent. igf1 stimulates celluar division and is one of the key roles in height. Why wouldn't increase igf1 lead to height growth?Even if I get 1 inch out of this I'm still happy
Most people on here will just say that it doesn’t work without understanding what they’re talking about. They won’t listen to logic. Despite this, MK-677 might not even have enough of an HGH release to cause a noticeable amount of bone growth which is why it’s better to use something else alongside it

Most people on here will just say that it doesn’t work without understanding what they’re talking about. They won’t listen to logic. Despite this, MK-677 might not even have enough of an HGH release to cause a noticeable amount of bone growth which is why it’s better to use something else alongside it
To bad I can't convince my parents to buy me injecectables peptides/hgh or aromatase inhbitor

To bad I can't convince my parents to buy me injecectables peptides/hgh or aromatase inhbitor
Just buy it from your own money, that’s what I’ll be doing soon (wagecucking)

Just buy it from your own money, that’s what I’ll be doing soon (wagecucking)
I have a shit ton of money saved up since I was 5. About 5-6k usd. Only problem is buying the bitcoin to buy the stuff. I don't have any way I can buy it online.The shipping to, if my parents get to the package before me then I'm screwed. Only way to get it is through someone from school. I doubt anyone at school is selling Ais or peptides

One last question... what brand do you guys recommend for mk-677, or any of these peptides. Please send me a link to the website that I can buy it from.

Inject HGH, add t for better frame and musle, anavar for power to musle mass ratio and you will slay
you have the worst fucking advice ever.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2205

And growth harmone does a lot more? It doesn't matter how much or how little, ibutamoren isn't potent enough to increase bone size, even if muh igf1 levels increase by 150%. IGF1 will allow you to go to your genetic potential in that small incriments of increase. Ffs I bet you can get higher IGF1 spikes throughout the day jfl.
Height is genetics and luck. Environments and muh injecting hgh doesn't play a role unless you'e defficient.
People in growth hormone treatment above 16 years old only got up to 2 inches, and that's including REAL HGH, and clinically dosed AI, and includes T3 and T4 supplementation.
Not enough testinghas been done on this shit, and with basic knowledge you should know that a fucking sarm won't make you grow. But waste your money anyway.

Last edited:
And growth harmone does a lot more? It doesn't matter how much or how little, ibutamoren isn't potent enough to increase bone size, even if muh igf1 levels increase by 150%. IGF1 will allow you to go to your genetic potential in that small incriments of increase. Ffs I bet you can get higher IGF1 spikes throughout the day jfl.
Height is genetics and luck. Environments and muh injecting hgh doesn't play a role unless you'e defficient.
People in growth hormone treatment above 16 years old only got up to 2 inches, and that's including REAL HGH, and clinically dosed AI, and includes T3 and T4 supplementation.
Not enough testinghas been done on this shit, and with basic knowledge you should know that a fucking sarm won't make you grow. But waste your money anyway.
It’s 24 hour igf1 lvls not a small spike when taking mk677.DOCTORS treat deficiency not increase height. No doctors prescribe 25 mg of aromas in and 5 iu of hgh just so you can grow taller. T3 and t4 are not used for height but for thyroid deficiency thyroid also increase skeletal maturation AIs are very rarely used for height and made solely for breast cancer and sometimes male with abnormally high estrogen but in a study it has shown to increase final height by 7 cm in 3 years of treatment even tough ais reduce igf1. Hgh is deemed in society as dangerous and rarely used for therauputic treatment of over 2.5 most of the time less thanThey are dosed so you can be normal.This situation is just like steroids exactly used for thearuptic reason to. Usually to treat muscle wasting. But a group of people notices its potential for bodybuilding banded together and used it. Search up Adam Rainer grew 2 feet from pituitary tumor his igf1 skyrocketed. I remember reading a genetic condition where people cant produce igf1 are very short.Can’t post link on this damn phone but women and men with aromase deficiency haveabnormally tall height. Your right mk677 isn’t the strongest thing but even if I get 1 inch in final height in a year spending 500-600 dollars would that not be worth it. I bet you there are a lot of people that would pay 1000+ dollar for 0.5 inches or maybe even less. igf1 stimulate longitude growth without maturation so why wouldn’t it help increase growth. They are never gonna find giving kids high doses of hgh. We have to do it I’ve read some anedoctal experince and I’ll list them if you want me to

Oh yeah post me link where 16+ year old are treated with hgh and ai with thyroid hormone I want to read it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
T3 and t4 are not used for height but for thyroid deficiency thyroid
sometimes male with abnormally high estrogen but in a study it has shown to increase final height by 7 cm in 3 years of treatment even tough ais reduce igf1
AIs are very rarely used for height and made solely for breast cancer
Jesus fuck you clearly do not know what you're talking about? You claim real gh treatments don't use an AI? Just fucking lol, not another word. You should probably research more into what actually makes you grow, because you seem like our blindly following
@Extra Chromosome shitty cope stack blindly, and "research" blindly.
It’s 24 hour igf1 lvls not a small spike when taking mk677.DOCTORS treat deficiency not increase height. No doctors prescribe 25 mg of aromas in and 5 iu of hgh just so you can grow taller. T3 and t4 are not used for height but for thyroid deficiency thyroid also increase skeletal maturation AIs are very rarely used for height and made solely for breast cancer and sometimes male with abnormally high estrogen but in a study it has shown to increase final height by 7 cm in 3 years of treatment even tough ais reduce igf1. Hgh is deemed in society as dangerous and rarely used for therauputic treatment of over 2.5 most of the time less thanThey are dosed so you can be normal.This situation is just like steroids exactly used for thearuptic reason to. Usually to treat muscle wasting. But a group of people notices its potential for bodybuilding banded together and used it. Search up Adam Rainer grew 2 feet from pituitary tumor his igf1 skyrocketed. I remember reading a genetic condition where people cant produce igf1 are very short.Can’t post link on this damn phone but women and men with aromase deficiency haveabnormally tall height. Your right mk677 isn’t the strongest thing but even if I get 1 inch in final height in a year spending 500-600 dollars would that not be worth it. I bet you there are a lot of people that would pay 1000+ dollar for 0.5 inches or maybe even less. igf1 stimulate longitude growth without maturation so why wouldn’t it help increase growth. They are never gonna find giving kids high doses of hgh. We have to do it I’ve read some anedoctal experince and I’ll list them if you want me to

Oh yeah post me link where 16+ year old are treated with hgh and ai with thyroid hormone I want to read it
And I answered all your stupid questions in the previous response. Increasing your IGF1 doesn't lead to height growth. Of course if you're defficient in something, or have a damn tumor causing extraneeous IGF1. You show me a drug that can achieve these levels first lol. You seriously need to do more research first, instead of jumping to conoclusions. Height is mostly genetic, and you won't even grow an inch.
Hgh is deemed in society as dangerous and rarely used for therauputic treatment of over 2.5 most of the time less thanThey are dosed so you can be normal
Jesus the misinformation. If you use less than 2.5 UIs of HGH, bone growth doesn't occur jfl. Also HGH is deemed as dangerous? What? There are literally programs that allow you people to gain HGH or anti aging effects. You're just spouting off random bullshit as some coping mechanism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

Jesus fuck you clearly do not know what you're talking about? You claim real gh treatments don't use an AI? Just fucking lol, not another word. You should probably research more into what actually makes you grow, because you seem like our blindly following
link me where gh treatment is taken with ai not at small doses either also I asked for the study where 16 year old I are treated with gh t3 and hgh and only grow 3 inches. You really just disregarded my whole entire argument. Your body grows by cellular division your bones grow by bone growth factors and of course other factors. Igf1 produce locally and by liver divides it cells at end of growth plate which makes new bone. You disregarded the fact about Adam Rainer went from going from dwarfism somewhere around 3ft11 to 4feet 8 to 7 feet 8 from a pituitary tumor. Which of course increases hgh and I turn increase igf1

Here’s the study on arimidex and letzrole
Remember let’s and arimidex can decrease igf1 and if the kids forgot one dose there would be a estrogen rebound which could potentially slowly close the growth plate. Yet after 3 year treatment they grew 7 cm at low doses where they would have low estrogen

And I answered all your stupid questions in the previous response. Increasing your IGF1 doesn't lead to height growth. Of course if you're defficient in something, or have a damn tumor causing extraneeous IGF1. You show me a drug that can achieve these levels first lol. You seriously need to do more research first, instead of jumping to conoclusions. Height is mostly genetic, and you won't even grow an inch.

Jesus the misinformation. If you use less than 2.5 UIs of HGH, bone growth doesn't occur jfl. Also HGH is deemed as dangerous? What? There are literally programs that allow you people to gain HGH or anti aging effects. You're just spouting off random bullshit as some coping mechanism.
"HGH or anti aging effects" they use less than 2 ius of hgh usually 1.5 iu. Now are there programs to give kids height by injecting about 3-5 ius of growth hormone?No I'm not one of Ec follower his stack had dangerous doses of hgh, ais,ect.

Take a look at this website its the first thing that pops up
  • carpal tunnel syndrome
  • nerve, muscle, or joint pain
  • swelling of the arms and legs from fluid retention (edema)
  • high cholesterol levels
  • numb and tingling skin
  • an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes
  • growth of cancerous tumors
  • growth of facial features, hands, and feet (acromegaly)
  • mood changes, dependency, and withdrawal
  • an enlarged heart
  • low blood sugar
  • liver damage
  • fatigue
  • enlarged breasts in men (gynecomastia) What hgh can give you gyno
Most of these side effects don't even happen. But doctors do not want to get in trouble for prescribing a random kid gh and them getting a rare side effect. Look at 5g celluar network. everyone is scared of ooo theres radiation
It is deemed dangerous

I haven't grown a inch? I cant grow a inch in 3 weeks but i have defienly grown from mk677.My parents help me measure it and I do it mutiple times same time each day. What are you trying to disapprove that I didn't grow?

READ THIS

This may be because the hormone IGF-1 is at higher levels in taller adults."

IGF-1 is a growth factor that is particularly important in early development, Nunney explained, but IGF-1 has also been linked to a higher rate of cell division in tall adults.

"If your cells divide more often, then that adds to your cancer risk," he said. "If skin cells are dividing more rapidly in tall people due to high levels of IGF-1, then this could account for the increased risk for melanoma."
"Men are taller than women on average, which may account for why men get more cancer than women. "
Breeds of dogs also demonstrate cancer's link to height, he added.

"Smaller dogs get less cancer than bigger breeds of dogs."

Why would a doctor prescribe ai with gh just why. They treat you so you will become normal. If its so easy to get ai and gh I would have gotten it myself and tried it out
link me where gh treatment is taken with ai not at small doses either also I asked for the study where 16 year old I are treated with gh t3 and hgh and only grow 3 inches. You really just disregarded my whole entire argument. Your body grows by cellular division your bones grow by bone growth factors and of course other factors. Igf1 produce locally and by liver divides it cells at end of growth plate which makes new bone. You disregarded the fact about Adam Rainer went from going from dwarfism somewhere around 3ft11 to 4feet 8 to 7 feet 8 from a pituitary tumor. Which of course increases hgh and I turn increase igf1

Here’s the study on arimidex and letzrole
Remember let’s and arimidex can decrease igf1 and if the kids forgot one dose there would be a estrogen rebound which could potentially slowly close the growth plate. Yet after 3 year treatment they grew 7 cm at low doses where they would have low estrogen

"HGH or anti aging effects" they use less than 2 ius of hgh usually 1.5 iu. Now are there programs to give kids height by injecting about 3-5 ius of growth hormone?No I'm not one of Ec follower his stack had dangerous doses of hgh, ais,ect.

Take a look at this website its the first thing that pops up
  • carpal tunnel syndrome
  • nerve, muscle, or joint pain
  • swelling of the arms and legs from fluid retention (edema)
  • high cholesterol levels
  • numb and tingling skin
  • an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes
  • growth of cancerous tumors
  • growth of facial features, hands, and feet (acromegaly)
  • mood changes, dependency, and withdrawal
  • an enlarged heart
  • low blood sugar
  • liver damage
  • fatigue
  • enlarged breasts in men (gynecomastia) What hgh can give you gyno
Most of these side effects don't even happen. But doctors do not want to get in trouble for prescribing a random kid gh and them getting a rare side effect. Look at 5g celluar network. everyone is scared of ooo theres radiation
It is deemed dangerous

I haven't grown a inch? I cant grow a inch in 3 weeks but i have defienly grown from mk677.My parents help me measure it and I do it mutiple times same time each day. What are you trying to disapprove that I didn't grow?

READ THIS

This may be because the hormone IGF-1 is at higher levels in taller adults."

IGF-1 is a growth factor that is particularly important in early development, Nunney explained, but IGF-1 has also been linked to a higher rate of cell division in tall adults.

"If your cells divide more often, then that adds to your cancer risk," he said. "If skin cells are dividing more rapidly in tall people due to high levels of IGF-1, then this could account for the increased risk for melanoma."
"Men are taller than women on average, which may account for why men get more cancer than women. "
Breeds of dogs also demonstrate cancer's link to height, he added.

"Smaller dogs get less cancer than bigger breeds of dogs."

Just search up taller people higher igf1 levels

Why would a doctor prescribe ai with gh just why. They treat you so you will become normal. If its so easy to get ai and gh I would have gotten it myself and tried it out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2756
I have a shit ton of money saved up since I was 5. About 5-6k usd. Only problem is buying the bitcoin to buy the stuff. I don't have any way I can buy it online.The shipping to, if my parents get to the package before me then I'm screwed. Only way to get it is through someone from school. I doubt anyone at school is selling Ais or peptides
You don’t need bitcoin, just pay your friend some money to not open the package and have it delivered to his house
What the fuck do oral peptides exist guys
No, you’re going to have to inject if you want results especially if you’re a late teenager

You can try use MK but if you don’t grow then it clearly wasn’t enough