Perfect Nose & Lip Width

Shodredux

Shodredux

Silver
I would like to show you best way to measure your nose and lip width and find out whether you have ideal nose and lips.

Nose width:
Draw a straight line from the medial canthus. The nose should align with that line.

Screenshot 2020 01 16 18 47 21 570 commiuigallery

Lip width:
Draw a straight line from the start of the iris. The lip should align with that line.

Screenshot 2020 01 16 18 48 57 758 commiuigallery

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, thecel, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
Bro i dont think these theories are legit. Its just Chico who has his own proportions which make him look godly.
On other hand you can take Sean O'Pry who will have different proportions and still look godly.

• +1
Reactions: Nibbletslol, Deleted member 6402, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
Bro i dont think these theories are legit. Its just Chico who has his own proportions which make him look godly.
On other hand you can take Sean O'Pry who will have different proportions and still look godly.
Screenshot 2020 01 16 19 00 23 370 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2020 01 16 19 00 09 162 commiuigallery

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Bennett, Stingray and 2 others
I have 1.51 mouth/nose
Looks narrow

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Sikkunt23 and IWantToMax
I would like to show you best way to measure your nose and lip width and find out whether you have ideal nose and lips.

Lip width:
Draw a straight line from the start of the iris. The lip should align with that line.
its shoud be ipd

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Shodredux
That would be too wide... Any examples???
I would never say it’s “too wide” it’s probably an ideal that’s unrealistic for most people.

However, examples of men whose mouth widths are closer to IPD than distance between start of each iris are Tim Bormann and Colton Haynes.
7B36B579 D12E 4E79 9469 57DD003A7DFB
42B25915 B4A3 4C83 B0BA 5E97F82B68C9

Both their mouth areas look fantastic, in part, because of this. Plus the mouth width gives them INSANE smiles, even without having an actual broad arch:
4B178811 91B5 41E7 81DC CB2B41B71142
99597A10 64DB 43B7 BB15 A8E9D4BCCAF0

Tim Bormann’s mouth is even WIDER than IPD

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Hades
I would never say it’s “too wide” it’s probably an ideal that’s unrealistic for most people.

However, examples of men whose mouth widths are closer to IPD than distance between start of each iris are Tim Bormann and Colton Haynes.
View attachment 230628View attachment 230629
Both their mouth areas look fantastic, in part, because of this. Plus the mouth width gives them INSANE smiles, even without having an actual broad arch:
View attachment 230630View attachment 230631
I would say having a wide lip is more of a striking feature. It definitely suits some people but I wouldn't expect everyone to look good with wide lips.

I would say having a wide lip is more of a striking feature. It definitely suits some people but I wouldn't expect everyone to look good with wide lips.
Like I said, mouth wider than the distance between inner border of each iris is an IDEAL, but it’s UNREALISTIC for most people, so a mouth width equaling inter-inner iris border-width is perfectly fine and likely more attainable for most looksmaxes unless they get something like MSE + mouth widening surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux
who cares about your opion, its not worth to validate what is ideal by your words

View attachment 230628View attachment 230629
View attachment 230630View attachment 230631
i wish i look like Tim Bormann

Bookmarked

• +1
Old af theory, and shit theory too btw

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Cody, Shodredux and Deleted member 685

He has average to narrow IPD, non hunter eyes with NCT and constant UEE, yet has insane harmony. His maxilla and mouth have a lot to do with it:
CEDB2126 BC14 44DD 88CF 690F94F527DB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He has average to narrow IPD, non hunter eyes with NCT and constant UEE, yet has insane harmony. His maxilla and mouth have a lot to do with it:
View attachment 230640
what his ipd?
View attachment 230640
i think it is imposible to have below average ipd with that cheekbone, i mean its not high but its big for average btw what is uee?

what his ipd?
Tbh haven’t really measured it but seems average and possibly on the smaller side in most pictures (even if you just look at his eyes—on vio uso this wide mouth makes it look narrower in comparison)

Update:
•Using Iris as a constant
(male iris is 11.77mm t/- 0.37mm)
and double checking by comparing him and O’Pry (who’s IPD is about 68.2-4)....
Tim’s is about 60.03 mm
B95D67A2 035D 48C5 B873 CD1564EC6E89

A500150B 8FA6 487C A0A8 E44CC77885D0

So Tim is proof that a wide mouth on a narrow IPD...not only doesn’t always look bad, it can even look fantastic.
F9D1E4BE 7D62 44E9 837C D578EDF07AEA
D0AEC7E7 8C32 4221 92DE 721CF2458C3C
8D879181 AC80 40DC A728 8B452D660009
7E3819F2 5514 4B54 8DC3 61E9D5401B2C
C2F4369F F216 4108 9B20 35CBB380A346

Doing these measurements has made me value mouth aesthetics so much more now. Honestly top two most important areas to me are now eye area, and then mouth area.

Note: Tim appears to be puckering his lips in the image I used to measure his IPD. This doesn’t affect his IPD measurement whatsoever but it makes his lips only looks like they’re wide but still equal to his IPD... but in a truly natural pose and from a proper distance that fully eliminates Lens distortion, they’re actually just as wide as his IPD. AND his mouth looks even better in this picture, where it’s wider.
BD682D7D 5ACE 497F BD59 CD33AE69F202

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Looks234, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Honestly top two most important areas to me are now eye area, and then mouth area.
What makes an ideal mouth area? Show me an example of ideal mouth area.

13-15mm philtrum, good upper-lower lip ratio, good lip fullness and good lips width. And yeah, neutral or upturned lips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Golden Glass and Shodredux
For men , an ideal mouth is that it should be not too prominent and average in width and size
13-15mm philtrum, good upper-lower lip ratio, good lip fullness and good lips width. And yeah, neutral or upturned lips.
Honestly i wouldn't use mm values because skull size varies from person to person

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
For men , an ideal mouth is that it should be not too prominent and average in width and size

Honestly i wouldn't use mm values because skull size varies from person to person
13-15mm philtrum is ideal on males. Skulls dont vary that much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Shodredux
Oveeeeeerrrrrrr

Oh yeah. Chico has top tier mouth area. His width might not be great. But shape, fullness, color halos his eyes so much
Original 8

To this day I cannot understand why chico mogs so hard. He has no jaw, no chin, just good nose, lips and eyes. And yet he still mogs so hard, forget about his height, we are talking about face here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
To this day I cannot understand why chico mogs so hard. He has no jaw, no chin, just good nose, lips and eyes. And yet he still mogs so hard, forget about his height, we are talking about face here
Not just good eyes , his eyes are top tier

who cares about your opion, its not worth to validate what is ideal by your words

You don't have to trust my word , i have given proof , it's your turn

@Deliciadecu atleast explain us why it's wrong lmao. It seems like you just wanna have a monopoly in the PSL circle and be the all knowing guy with his YT channel. OPs point is very good and most MM have ratios similar to these.

• +1
@Deliciadecu atleast explain us why it's wrong lmao. It seems like you just wanna have a monopoly in the PSL circle and be the all knowing guy with his YT channel. OPs point is very good and most MM have ratios similar to these.

bigonial width is the first thing that the mouth needs to be proportionate with, not the inner corner of the irises

And the nose thing only applies to women, men need wider noses (not nigga noses, but wider than female noses)

inb4 someone says bigonial width is proportionate to the 5 vertical facial line proportions

1048262721_cec54577e2_b.jpg

Look at her mouth, what proportion can you see more clearly in your peripheral vision?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Ethnicope
bigonial width is the first thing that the mouth needs to be proportionate with, not the inner corner of the irises

And the nose thing only applies to women, men need wider noses (not nigga noses, but wider than female noses)

inb4 someone says bigonial width is proportionate to the 5 vertical facial line proportions

1048262721_cec54577e2_b.jpg

Look at her mouth, what proportion can you see more clearly in your peripheral vision?
Screenshot 2020 01 17 03 40 00 538 commiuigallery

He doesn't even try to counter my evidence

Last edited:
Doesn't change what I said

if she had a wider lower third it would look small
Lol no , if she had a wider fwhr , it would look small ... but if her fwhr increases then her ipd will increase too , thus increasing the lip width

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
I hace
Tbh haven’t really measured it but seems average and possibly on the smaller side in most pictures (even if you just look at his eyes—on vio uso this wide mouth makes it look narrower in comparison)

Update:
•Using Iris as a constant
(male iris is 11.77mm t/- 0.37mm)
and double checking by comparing him and O’Pry (who’s IPD is about 68.2-4)....
Tim’s is about 60.03 mm
View attachment 230649
View attachment 230653

So Tim is proof that a wide mouth on a narrow IPD...not only doesn’t always look bad, it can even look fantastic.
View attachment 230663View attachment 230660View attachment 230662View attachment 230661View attachment 230665
Doing these measurements has made me value mouth aesthetics so much more now. Honestly top two most important areas to me are now eye area, and then mouth area.

Note: Tim appears to be puckering his lips in the image I used to measure his IPD. This doesn’t affect his IPD measurement whatsoever but it makes his lips only looks like they’re wide but still equal to his IPD... but in a truly natural pose and from a proper distance that fully eliminates Lens distortion, they’re actually just as wide as his IPD. AND his mouth looks even better in this picture, where it’s wider.
View attachment 230675
I have 62mm ipd with wide lips

are you sure there is truth to this?

Mouth has to be wide to the middle of the pupils.

Nose width optimal can not be standardised, depend of the eyebrows shape, strong frown eyebrows require should be less spaced than prettyboy neutral or negativ eyebrows, while the nose is probably wider in the first case but the brows are closer which contradict the ideal measurement that was long ago thought as optimal.
To sum it: nose width can not be measured with eyebrows, since nose width optimal is consistent between men, but eyebrows depend strongly on the shape.
There is one nose archetype that mog every other ones, because it's related to jaw. The less crooked the less it is correlated with subhuman jaw, while for eyebrows it can vastly depend uncorrelated to eyebrows area and forward growth (or are the very least way less corelated)