TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Platinum
How to get perma squint

close ur eyes a bit

remove your eyes and you will never need to squint

• +1
Reactions: ReallyRice
jfl at people trying to squint all the time. You aren't going to look like Clint Eastwood - you're just going to look pissed off.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, 🌈 👽, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
it's super easy look in the mirror and contract you muscles so your sclera doesn't show hold for a day or two consciously and it becomes second nature.

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
jfl at people trying to squint all the time. You aren't going to look like Clint Eastwood - you're just going to look pissed off.
i dont get it

Use this technique to make eyes hooded copers

Attachments

• Snapchat-747465529.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, Guest and Deleted member 1347
I did it and my teacher was like “you look confused”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Maxillacel, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
I did it and my teacher was like “you look confused”

Yea, you basically need to already have god tier eye area if you want to walk around squinting all the time. Most people just look like they have shit vision or are confused and / or angry when they hold a squint, especially some of the aspies on here.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Eduardo DOV and SayNoToRotting
Still better than cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Still better than cuck eyes

Looking pissed off is a great way to increase the likelihood of nobody even considering talking to you, cuck eyed or not.
Some bluepilled shit that's actually true is that people want to be around people who look like they're happy, and at the very least not pissed off.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SayNoToRotting
NickGurr

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Use this technique to make eyes hooded copers
it doesn't work if you don't have enought fat under the eyelid.
anyway the fat under the upper eyelid is really unsignificant compared to the shape of the orbital bone. It affects the eye shape, most of eyelid exposure and the canthal tilt

No if you do it way too much or move your eyebrows youe going to look angry, but if you do it just enough to hide sclera its not noticable.

Looking pissed off is a great way to increase the likelihood of nobody even considering talking to you, cuck eyed or not.
Some bluepilled shit that's actually true is that people want to be around people who look like they're happy, and at the very least not pissed off.
I always look angry even when not squinting :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I always look angry even when not squinting :ogre:

Same lmfao, thing is I feel like if you naturally look angry, smiling even a little bit can look pretty good ngl

The only way to do this and not look autistic is by lufting your lower lid slightly

The trick is to not being found out, like with shoe lifts and hair systems, I wish I was a natural but failing that I resorted to fraudmax til my looks definitely fail me (or until I don't care anymore, past my 50's)