Permanent masseter bloat completely ruins me in pics and ultra-soft lightning

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Its so fucking strange. I talked more times about this but I just cant explain this. Last week I did diet correctly and also went out lots of nights. I ended up with a razor sharp jawline, completely lean cheeks and shit like that but still with a "base" masseter bloat that makes my face sides rounded

Its not very noticeable in motion since people always say I have a sharp face and that my jaw and cheekbones are super defined, but as you see it completely kills my jaw shape in pics (and a bit in really really soft lightning)

This is how my jaw shape is without the bloat (guessed from measuring and touching the bone itslef in masseter area)

I dont know how I can have visible cheek concavity in every lightning (basically the LAST thing one male gets in the process of gettting their face leaner) while having that level of roundness only in my face sides masseter area compared to the rest of my face. My masseteres are naturally big and when I clench my jaw, all that "bloat" area becomes hard, but it shouldnt stay like that all the times. Is there any surgery so I can get rid of whatever fat pad or bloat I have in my masseter areas? Removing that bloat from my face would also make my "bloat days" much less noticeable.

Did you got this bloat via chewing

Did you got this bloat via chewing
I dont know how I got it. I never had this facial leanness but seems like the side bloat still stays while its usually the FIRST thing to go. Masseter bloat should have been gone long before I got concave cheeks.

is this guy still fucking alive? LMAO

• +1
Reactions: spark
You have BDD, I can barely tell the difference, this doesn't affect your looks whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
Look at the area between the jaw itself and the zygomatic/cheekbone/ear
I didn't say I couldn't tell the difference. Just that I could barely tell. Normies absolutely won't be able to tell. Doesn't affect your rating.

Dude, dont worry, your face look really good. You know that people here wont sugarcoat you, so just remind you every fucking day that you're already good enough in face looks part, work on something else now.

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus
Dude, dont worry, your face look really good. You know that people here wont sugarcoat you, so just remind you every fucking day that you're already good enough in face looks part, work on something else now.

I would try to do body workout but I would have to sacrifice my safe diet for it, only to maybe have shit frame anyways, so im afraid.

Also wow the guy in your avi is my aesthetic ideal. I didnt think someone would take Sea O'pry's place on how I would like to look like.

I would try to do body workout but I would have to sacrifice my safe diet for it, only to maybe have shit frame anyways, so im afraid.

Also wow the guy in your avi is my aesthetic ideal. I didnt think someone would take Sea O'pry's place on how I would like to look like.
Yeah, those cheekbones-chin, eyes, haircut and lips... ideal human with ideal lighting

zyros didnt reply to me when i sent him my lower 3rd

Why did you get banned on (is.)?

your pics are always taken on a phone from the 90s

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
you could play an evil vampire in a movie

I have genetically big masseters and it's a 50/50 sometimes they look good. Most of the time 1 side seems to look better than the other

I have genetically big masseters and it's a 50/50 sometimes they look good. Most of the time 1 side seems to look better than the other
I got it fixed with botox. Still notbsuper sharp gonialsbbut significant improvement. Now zygos are thr widest part of face and assymetry is gone

I got it fixed with botox. Still notbsuper sharp gonialsbbut significant improvement. Now zygos are thr widest part of face and assymetry is gone
Ait, but wouldn't that give me the illusion of a more narrow jaw?

Ait, but wouldn't that give me the illusion of a more narrow jaw?
I kinda sacrificed some jaw width but its still visually as wide as the zygos. (techically is slighly narrower). The face balance gained outweights by far the width sacrificed, as I still look like I have a wide jaw anyway.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I kinda sacrificed some jaw width but its still visually as wide as the zygos. (techically is slighly narrower). The face balance gained outweights by far the width sacrificed, as I still look like I have a wide jaw anyway.
Alright thanks bro, 16 rn so cant do shit like botox jfl but i'll keep it in mind!