Permanently banned from reddit for calling out a women [SOY]

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Someone posted a pro-transgender comment on a random /r/all thread and I corrected them by saying 56% of transgenders kill themselves within 10 years of their transition. Of course I got a lot of hate for posting this fact but one person decided to call me an incel because I had posted on /r/incelselfies. Then they posted another comment shortly thereafter telling me to send dick pics and PM'd me saying he wanted to see my cock. I called them a pedo in the comments and reported the comment, but they replied back saying they were a girl (when they're clearly a gay faggot pedophile)

So I said "Kill yourself saggy tits" and that got my almost 5-year old reddit account permanently banned, I guess because an admin got pissed and overdosed on soy. What I said isn't actually against any of the content policy but you know how it is. They deleted the comment by the pedophile asking for dick pics, then banned me. The pedo isn't banned, he posted a comment a few minutes ago, but I'm banned for insulting a "women" who is clearly just a gay faggot pedophile.

Insulting a women > Being a pedophile according to reddit admins. My new account got banned instantly for ban evasion. Rip /u/thelifeisgood72 oh yeah and Etika :feelsrope:

giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mizrahi_hater, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 685 and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, DidntRead, dodt and 4 others
Someone posted a pro-transgender comment on a random /r/all thread and I corrected them by saying 56% of transgenders kill themselves within 10 years of their transition. Of course I got a lot of hate for posting this fact but one person decided to call me an incel because I had posted on /r/incelselfies. Then they posted another comment shortly thereafter telling me to send dick pics and PM'd me saying he wanted to see my cock. I called them a pedo in the comments and reported the comment, but they replied back saying they were a girl (when they're clearly a gay faggot pedophile)

So I said "Kill yourself saggy tits" and that got my almost 5-year old reddit account permanently banned, I guess because an admin got pissed and overdosed on soy. What I said isn't actually against any of the content policy but you know how it is. They deleted the comment by the pedophile asking for dick pics, then banned me. The pedo isn't banned, he posted a comment a few minutes ago, but I'm banned for insulting a "women" who is clearly just a gay faggot pedophile.

Insulting a women > Being a pedophile according to reddit admins. My new account got banned instantly for ban evasion. Rip /u/thelifeisgood72 oh yeah and Etika :feelsrope:

giphy.gif

bro just be a decent human being bro

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
You need to decenthumanbeanmax brah

Nothing of value was lost,considering that reddit is the website equvilent of a cumstain.

Reddit is shit anyway
I have about 30 different accounts
I just make a new one every time I use it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, SikKunt and Arkantos
Good job boyo

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and SikKunt
Who gives a fuck?
Why does the opinion of a random Reddit user matter to you?
It's obvious they got under your skin.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
rip Etika, he is worth more than every single trans suicide there ever was and will happen tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Ethnicsmatter and ChoSeungHui
how does banning work on reddit? They ban you from sub reddit or from the whole site

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
how does banning work on reddit? They ban you from sub reddit or from the whole site
U can be banned from either individual subl*ddits or the entire site

• So Sad
Reactions: Redrighthand
Who gives a fuck?
Why does the opinion of a random Reddit user matter to you?
It's obvious they got under your skin.
I see no reason to support a pedophile unless you are one yourself. Of course I wanted to insult them.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Reddit is shit.

Been banned from communities but never had a full on account deletion take place.

You're soy if you have leddit acc:feelswhat:

Incel trait: Having a reddit account

Truecel trait: Having a 5 years old reddit account that you are still active on

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and The Dude Abides
Jfl at browsing reddit
Jfl at browsing reddit

You should show us the thread or user. He was trying to spread his aids to you and thats pretty fucked up. Fags reproduce through rape.

I have like 10 reddit accounts I don't even get banned or anything (actually got banned once for telling users how to actually dox people in a private subreddit, fucking reddit mods should be killed for modding private reddits with 100 active users)

If it's a reddit mod, your entire account is gone, if it's the subreddit mod, then they can only ban you from the subreddit and report your post to the higher up reddit mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back