Person told me I have nice cheekbones

Almu

Almu

The person was high as fuck in classroom and came up to me, to tell me I have nice cheekbones
Download 4
B6c
Cover6

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 4804, Ethnicope and 2 others
Bro i got nice cheekbones, nice jaw but because of fuckin Noorwooding im invisible. Jfl at hairline surgeries, they look fake asf anyways. If your harmony is destroyed then screw "muh cheekbones" etc.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Almu
Bro i got nice cheekbones, nice jaw but because of fuckin Noorwooding im invisible. Jfl at hairline surgeries, they look fake asf anyways. If your harmony is destroyed then screw "muh cheekbones" etc.
Maxresdefault 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and FuckNW
im so jealous of you

giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Almu and Maxillacel
Hair transplant to lower hairline can look incredibly believable sometimes. Depends on donor hairs and surgeon I think.

• +1
Reactions: FuckNW

Hair transplant to lower hairline can look incredibly believable sometimes. Depends on donor hairs and surgeon I think.

I agree you can get hair transplant that look pretty decent, but they usually cost a lot. The average dude who goes to turkey to get a hair transplant looks like fuckin shit even after a year and more. And sometimes end up with scars in their donor area

I agree you can get hair transplant that look pretty decent, but they usually cost a lot. The average dude who goes to turkey to get a hair transplant looks like fuckin shit even after a year and more. And sometimes end up with scars in their donor area
Some people here did hair transplant in turkey. And they looked happy

• Hmm...
Reactions: FuckNW
That's why you don't go to cheapo places

• +1
Reactions: Almu
JFL bro, I was hanging out with a mate he said 'youve got wide, high cheekbones, bro you need to work on your looks, youve got potential' Legit need to get proper cheekbone definition to know my legit potential.

• JFL
I got told I have low cheekbones and i still fuck

• JFL
I get told I'm a creepy fuck and get police called on me for being ugly

• So Sad
unknown.png

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo and Almu
bragging thread. Let me also brag a little bit. All JBs I personally talked to or only me as a guy in a group have been calling me hot, ok brag more hhhhhhhhhh

• JFL
bragging thread. Let me also brag a little bit. All JBs I personally talked to or only me as a guy in a group have been calling me hot, ok brag more hhhhhhhhhh
Girls usually come up to me not the other way around hhhhh. Your turn

Girls usually come up to me not the other way around hhhhh. Your turn

Me being in their group doesnt mean I did go up to them

• +1
most i ever got was 'nice haircut'

and on reflection she was obviously trolling as im nw3 and have incel firzzy hair

• So Sad
even the normies are becoming blackpilled on looks

over
I know! I've noticed this trend for a while now and it scares me! When I was a kid in school, the only kids who got teased about their looks, were the kids who had like elephant sized, sticky-out ears and stuff.

Now i've got a 12 year old nephew redpilling me about hairlines and jaw angles and shit! It's nuts lol.

When I was in school, things like hairlines just weren't a 'thing'! I legit remember friends who, in hindsight, were massively norwooded at a very young age (or just inherited extremely high hairlines) and it just wasn't something that they ever got teased about because it just wasn't on anyone's radar lol. Same with things like jawlines and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464