Personality does matter

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
I have a chadlite/pretty boy friend. He Is from jewish family and he Is white.

We live In latino country so girls pay him attention bc he's white and looks foreigner.
However, I've seen him behave in a very cringe way.

At his Bday party, he (His gather) rented a very very expensive club for the night. What did he do? He appeared dressed as the singer of greenday and proceeded to blast an hour long set of greendays barely known songs (bc he considers himself a "true fan") and tried hard to be adored by all the attendants , who were bored not longer after he started.

Same in another friend meeting; he started throwing dollar bills from his money and claiming "I've got plenty of it" . This act and His douchy behaviour in general turned off some Becky who seemed interested in him at first.

Work on your personality guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yeah obviously personality does matter for the 4-7 range. above and below that it doesn't matter what you do and you'll still be adored or hated (respectively). your friend is a chadlite (6-7 psl) so it still applies to him

also who cares what some stupid beckies think because they're genetically INFERIOR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176, Blitz and 1 other person
A common problem with these incel/lookism boards is that they only approach things in the extreme. There can be no middle ground because that's seen as Bluepilled thinking. So for example "personality doesn't matter nearly as much as looks" becomes "personality literally means nothing, Autist Chad will still slay, etc. etc."...... which isn't true at all when talking outside of casual sex/ one night stands and such. Same with things like dick size and height, "8 inches or it's over, 6 foot or death, etc. etc"
The underlying concepts are true but are often taken to the extreme.this included

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 16531, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
A common problem with these incel/lookism boards is that they only approach things in the extreme. There can be no middle ground because that's seen as Bluepilled thinking. So for example "personality doesn't matter nearly as much as looks" becomes "personality literally means nothing, Autist Chad will still slay, etc. etc."...... which isn't true at all when talking outside of casual sex/ one night stands and such. Same with things like dick size and height, "8 inches or it's over, 6 foot or death, etc. etc"
The underlying concepts are true but are often taken to the extreme.this included

Bluepill is also extreme and Blackpill goes against bluepill so they're automatically extreme. Instead of 'Looks dont matter. Its all about personality' it becomes 'Personality doesn't matter. Looks are everything'.

However in the real world there's a combination of both needed. Because both contribute to status.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 1 other person
I have a chadlite/pretty boy friend. He Is from jewish family and he Is white.

We live In latino country so girls pay him attention bc he's white and looks foreigner.
However, I've seen him behave in a very cringe way.

At his Bday party, he (His gather) rented a very very expensive club for the night. What did he do? He appeared dressed as the singer of greenday and proceeded to blast an hour long set of greendays barely known songs (bc he considers himself a "true fan") and tried hard to be adored by all the attendants , who were bored not longer after he started.

Same in another friend meeting; he started throwing dollar bills from his money and claiming "I've got plenty of it" . This act and His douchy behaviour in general turned off some Becky who seemed interested in him at first.

Work on your personality guys
>He Is from jewish family and he Is white
A

>greenday
shit band , a few good songs at most
>he started throwing dollar bills
I've seen this in Romania too , it's not ''douchy'' though , Chad can do it anytime
>turned off some Becky who seemed interested in him at first.
His LMS wasn't high enough , that's literally the explanation

• +1
Fuck me 8 inches, gotta jelq harder

• +1