PFL to PFW ratio is extremely important

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Your Palprebral fissure length to height ratio is extremely important for eye area, this alone can ruin your whole eye area and face. Good ratio is 3:1, ideal is something like 3.5:1, this is your horizontal eye width to vertical eye length ratio. The actual ratio matters more than having long PFL as long as your PFL is average which is about 28-30mm

Bad PFL/PFW ratio:
Literally ruins his whole eye area and harmony

Good:

This ratio is also what makes an eye slayer like and having bad ratio like example above leads to cuck eyes a lot of the time.

Only way this can be improved is if you have sclera show and get lower eyelid retraction to raise the lower eyelid up a bit or by squinting which might or might not work.

Eye area > everything

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 5 others
Just squint bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Your Palprebral fissure length to height ratio is extremely important for eye area, this alone can ruin your whole eye area and face. Good ratio is 3:1, ideal is something like 3.5:1, this is your horizontal eye width to vertical eye length ratio. The actual ratio matters more than having long PFL as long as your PFL is average which is about 28-30mm

Bad PFL/PFW ratio:
View attachment 34482

Good:
View attachment 34481

This ratio is also what makes an eye slayer like and having bad ratio like example above leads to cuck eyes a lot of the time.

Only way this can be improved is if you have sclera show and get lower eyelid retraction to raise the lower eyelid up a bit or by squinting which might or might not work.

Eye area > everything
3.5:1 ??

• Woah
Reactions: Coping
I have no idea what those acronyms mean lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, fobos and Coping
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and UndercovrNormie
I'm too low iq to understand what are you blabbering

• +1
Reactions: xz90
It depends a lot on how much do u squint tbh. I need orbital decompression, canthoplasty and undereye support to make this ratio work for me.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
The actual ratio matters more than having long PFL as long as your PFL is average which is about 28-30mm
I've been saying this forever

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 656
Great post. This is why Hemsworth looks good despite below average pfl. He has naturally very squinty eyes.

Permasquint is so hard to maintain. Canthoplasty with infraorbital implants help.

Can we get a morph of the first guy with a better ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Bowswor, Coping and Deleted member 656
Great post. This is why Hemsworth looks good despite below average pfl. He has naturally very squinty eyes.

Permasquint is so hard to maintain. Canthoplasty with infraorbital implants help.

Can we get a morph of the first guy with a better ratio?
Yep Hemsworth is proof of this, squinting might help a bit but it will look weird/unnatural if you squint more than slightly

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Great thread.

Lefort 3 can take care of the lower part of the eye.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autist, androidcel and Coping
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Autist and Extra Chromosome
3.2 without squinting tbh

Am I good (no squint)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
This is what my eyes lack tbh

ok the wide horizontally the eyes and the shorter vertically the better?

Fuck I am a bug eyed fucker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162

Bad PFL/PFW ratio:
View attachment 34482

Good:
View attachment 34481

Eye area > everything
i dont think the first example is right. his ratio is 2.9 ~3.1 measure it yourself. he just had bad" eye shape"

my pfl/h ratio is 2.8 i have cuck eyes

Another brutal eyepill

Basically almond shaped eyes.

One of the things asians have advantage of

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471