Phenibut

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
It’s illegal where I live so I have to import from abroad.
What’s the worst that can happen to me if I get caught? Will my country’s version of the FBI knock down my door?

Also to anyone that has tried it, is it even worth it? I’m counting on it to cure my Asperger’s-tier social retardation and high inhib.
If that doesn’t work I’ll need a brain transplant.

Last edited:
Idk bro

Definitely never did this

Had a friend order modafinil
He got a love letter and nothing more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
just be confident bro

• +1
How tf am I gonna know the law of your country if i dont even know where u from jfl

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 5187
@SikKunt made some threads on his experience with it a while back

• +1
  • +1
Don't bro
You will get a love letter or worse

Ship it to England then have a friend reship from there

Heard this works but dunno
Love letter?

fuck

I need to be NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Don't use it. Incredibly addictive, no one really knows the danger of it on the subreddit except for those on r/quittingphenibut. I took it on/off for 2-3 years. It made me lose A SHIT TON OF HAIR which never grew back and the withdrawals were the greatest hell I've ever experienced. If you used it to help you with something you're lack, 100% you will get addicted--and the addiction part isn't noticeable and is accompanied by so much delusion, you won't even notice it regardless of how self-aware you think you are.

DONT TAKE/ORDER IT, it will fuck you up.

EDIT: READ READ r/quittingphenibut if you're stubborn on fucking your life up.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3795
  • +1
Well if you wanna order it you could put your real name yeah but you can ALWAYS say you ordered something else thats legal if you get caught. NEVER let the police come through your frontdoor. If they send you a letter to come unpack it when them just don't show up and pretend you never got the letter.
They can't know you ordered Phenibut it could be a mistake from the sender.

• +1
Don't use it. Incredibly addictive, no one really knows the danger of it on the subreddit except for those on r/quittingphenibut. I took it on/off for 2-3 years. It made me lose A SHIT TON OF HAIR which never grew back and the withdrawals were the greatest hell I've ever experienced. If you used it to help you with something you're lack, 100% you will get addicted--and the addiction part isn't noticeable and is accompanied by so much delusion, you won't even notice it regardless of how self-aware you think you are.

DONT TAKE/ORDER IT, it will fuck you up.

EDIT: READ READ r/quittingphenibut if you're stubborn on fucking your life up.

but I’m beyond socially retarded. I have had so many wasted opportunities where it would’ve taken the only the biggest retard to fuck up.
I need to do something about my aspiness in public.
Can I not take it in moderation?

if its small amount then the goverment doesnt give a fuck so you shouldnt worry (atleast in my experience)

ive used phenibut but im not sure if it worked or not since i used to be already extroverted/social before the pheni

best source; https://nootropicsdepot.com/phenibut-hcl-250mg-capsules/

• +1
if its small amount then the goverment doesnt give a fuck so you shouldnt worry (atleast in my experience)

ive used phenibut but im not sure if it worked or not since i used to be already extroverted/social before the pheni

best source; https://nootropicsdepot.com/phenibut-hcl-250mg-capsules/

I’d bet money that I’m the most aspie/ high inhib person on this entire forum.
I act like a dog that’s been getting violently raped in a dark basement for the last 10 years. It’s either phenibut or brain transplant using a shotgun.

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Anyone here can explain how phenibut is compared to adderall?

• +1
but I’m beyond socially retarded. I have had so many wasted opportunities where it would’ve taken the only the biggest retard to fuck up.
I need to do something about my aspiness in public.
Can I not take it in moderation?
NOOOOOO please dont trick yourself or listen to those on Reddit about this.

I've have A LOT of experience with this drug and have talked to many of those who have used so feel free to ask any specific questions about it.

Please don't resort to drugs, there are many ways to overcome your problems. If you must resort to something, use caffeine+l-theanine on and off for a frame of reference of how you can be when you allow yourself to let go a little. Meditation, cold showers, nofap, exercise, ect so many things you can do which will improve your baseline instead of worsening it and without side effects.

Let's say you take it and it actually works for you, you will get addicted to it from there and use it as a crutch. Its like asking, what happens if i use cocaine or heroin in moderation. This drug is very underresearched and those on the phenibut subreddit are very deluded. I have WAY MORE than enough experience to tell you about it.
Anyone here can explain how phenibut is compared to adderall?
Phenibut feels like a downer and a stimulant at the same time. ITS VERY DANGEROUS and you shouldn't take it.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 3795
NOOOOOO please dont trick yourself or listen to those on Reddit about this.

I've have A LOT of experience with this drug and have talked to many of those who have used so feel free to ask any specific questions about it.

Please don't resort to drugs, there are many ways to overcome your problems. If you must resort to something, use caffeine+l-theanine on and off for a frame of reference of how you can be when you allow yourself to let go a little. Meditation, cold showers, nofap, exercise, ect so many things you can do which will improve your baseline instead of worsening it and without side effects.

Let's say you take it and it actually works for you, you will get addicted to it from there and use it as a crutch. Its like asking, what happens if i use cocaine or heroin in moderation. This drug is very underresearched and those on the phenibut subreddit are very deluded. I have WAY MORE than enough experience to tell you about it.

Phenibut feels like a downer and a stimulant at the same time. ITS VERY DANGEROUS and you shouldn't take it.

I tried NoFap, exercise, diet etc but it’s all placebo. I feel great at home but once I’m out with people I feel like I’m constantly under attack. Like I need to escape and go back home and LDAR.
I could’ve been going to the gym for over 2 years now but I’m simply too high inhib. Think of all the wasted gains. All the times foids approached and I basically either ignored them or ran away. Even when I’m drunk to the point of vomiting I’m still high inhib and I feel like everyone is looking at me, making fun of me. I need to do something drastic to change this. My brain is just wired wrong and no amount of nofap will change that.

I only really plan on using it on nights out and maybe some days when I go to uni when I want to make friends.

Bro if you this worried you shouldn't even consider doing it

• +1
I tried NoFap, exercise, diet etc but it’s all placebo. I feel great at home but once I’m out with people I feel like I’m constantly under attack. Like I need to escape and go back home and LDAR.
I could’ve been going to the gym for over 2 years now but I’m simply too high inhib. Think of all the wasted gains. All the times foids approached and I basically either ignored them or ran away. Even when I’m drunk to the point of vomiting I’m still high inhib and I feel like everyone is looking at me, making fun of me. I need to do something drastic to change this. My brain is just wired wrong and no amount of nofap will change that.

I only really plan on using it on nights out and maybe some days when I go to uni when I want to make friends.
You're giving up on yourself and have a victim mentality, it is sad to hear. Unfortunately, it seems like you will only snap out of it when you encounter enough pain. Getting over real pain will lower you inhib, but down the drug route, you may never recover.

I warned you.

• +1
Nothing will happen, anyone can order anything to your address, make sure u order with btc and order domestic

also i wouldnt reccomend phenibut

• +1
At least read r/quittingphenibut before you start.

• +1

im not sure but ive read somewhere that alcohol and pheni works in the same way

so if alcohol doesnt help you then pheni wont work either

• +1
I have taken 17 capsules so far this year (500mg), mainly during January/February. The highest number of capsules I have taken in a single week was like 3/4. However, out of the 17 times I have taken it so far, I have only felt its full effects once. To me, it sounds bizarre how people could get addicted to this stuff yet it happens a lot apparently. Maybe 500mg is too weak of a dosage.

• +1
lol i took phenibut a few times, lift mode brand was pretty good. you can't use it often or else you'll get horrible withdrawals. i don't have an addictive personality so i only used it like 8 times over the past 2 years. it's really nothing special tbh. one time i took a super high dose though, was dosing off in class the entire day, fell asleep with my forehead down on a keyboard in public and then when i got home, I had some of the best sleep of my life. thinking back i prob looked like a junkie to some people.
I have taken 17 capsules so far this year (500mg), mainly during January/February. The highest number of capsules I have taken in a single week was like 3/4. However, out of the 17 times I have taken it so far, I have only felt its full effects once. To me, it sounds bizarre how people could get addicted to this stuff yet it happens a lot apparently. Maybe 500mg is too weak of a dosage.
i took 2500 mg before

• +1
It’s illegal where I live so I have to import from abroad.
What’s the worst that can happen to me if I get caught? Will my country’s version of the FBI knock down my door?

Also to anyone that has tried it, is it even worth it? I’m counting on it to cure my Asperger’s-tier social retardation and high inhib.
If that doesn’t work I’ll need a brain transplant.
it's in the grey area just like 100s of other psychoactive 'supplements', so it wouldn't be treated as a serious narcotic. at worst, the package would be seized and you'd be notified. that's it.

• +1

ive taken 10 capsules (2500mg) ât the same time, from the most reliable phenibut source, for the last time before i threw the whole bottle since it had no great effect on me

the only thing ive noticed is that 7-9 hours later i felt extremly sleepy and tired from that dosage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Gargantuan
Just pray it doesn't actually help OP, otherwise its a pretty shitty situation for him.

• +1
ive taken 10 capsules (2500mg) ât the same time, from the most reliable phenibut source, for the last time before i threw the whole bottle since it had no great effect on me

the only thing ive noticed is that 7-9 hours later i felt extremly sleepy and tired from that dosage
how great is the sleep tho lol?

• +1
how great is the sleep tho lol?
i used it in the morning before school and then in the afternoon in class i started feeling lethargic like shit

went couple of times to the toilet to wash my face just to stay awake

couldnt experience the effect of the sleep tough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and janoycresva
It's probably one of the best GABA agonists out there, it's one of the few that fully competitively binds to the GABA-B receptor. But tolerance build-up is the worst I've experienced. Not even benzos and alcohol build up tolerance that quickly.

A better alternative would be Picamilon, although I've been taking it daily for the past week and a half and haven't noticed really much of a difference unless I megadose it. Another drug I would recommend is either Gabapentin or Pregabalin, as these are potent blockers of voltage-gated calcium channels like Phenibut. These drugs also have a low tolerance threshold. Prescription meds like Topamax and Depakote also look promising, it's interesting because these drugs have always been seen as mood stabilizers but they have profound effects on GABA and glutamate.

At the end of the day, I think promoting the GABA system at a more fundamental level is best in the long run. This can be achieved through consuming a diet high in SFAs, eating gelatin, taking Niacinimide, P5P, Taurine, and herbal extracts. Meditation has been shown to slightly increase GABA as well.

It does work, but Rochefort is not wrong.... it's highly addictive, you build tolerance EXTREMELY fast, withdrawals suck big time.

That said, I still use it a once or twice a week. I take smaller dosages now and gave my self a few months cold turkey. I do feel godlike socially when it kicks in.