Pheno > Bones: The Video

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken

Pheno is the most important.

More than face. More than height. More than dick. More than IQ. More than whatever other retarded cope your low-IQ brain can think of.

Pheno above all.

The real blackpill? No surgery for your pheno.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Pex1992, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
I'm caucsoid mediterranid with light tan/wheat skin, brown eyes and black hair. Can I be saved with beta carotene, tanning and eye change surgery? Otherwise it's ov

even bleaching might not be able to save a bad pheno. stroma is the only hope for fucked up coloring peoples

Images

Pheno > bones gentlemen.

Honestly, how difficult is it for you to say that both actually matter?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Phenotypes are cope and there is no correlation between phenos and flaws.
Who cares you are Nordid-Antlantid if you have weak recessed mandible?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1973 and 7 others
I completely agree with you.
I've seen curries who mog the average white population's bone structure, but look bad because they are usually very dark skinned, twink and manlets with weird accents who have fucked up teeth due to chewing Tobacco and Kharra.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 616, diggbicc and 2 others
They both look fucking good for indians
But shut up , bones and harmony > everything

• Ugh..
Reactions: confirmedtrucel
  • +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel
You need bones AND pheno AND harmony AND height AND large cock AND frame AND low Inhib AND voice AND nt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, diggbicc, Repzta and 1 other person
Bones and pheno are of equal importance.

To be attractive you need to be top tier in one and at least average in the other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Bones are king. Pheno means nothing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: confirmedtrucel and PubertyMaxxer
I'm caucsoid mediterranid with light tan/wheat skin, brown eyes and black hair. Can I be saved with beta carotene, tanning and eye change surgery? Otherwise it's ov
why the fuck would you tan your light tan skin

why the fuck would you tan your light tan skin
meds are low-iq. Don't know why but every med just loves to fucking tan.

It's like being born with blue eyes and getting eye surgery to make them brown. Just, why???

Or getting almond eye surgery as a whiteboi to look like a mongol. :lul:

guy on the right looks insane imagine if he had a north atlantid pheno and tanned golden white skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
What the fuck do you autists even mean by pheno?

What the fuck do you autists even mean by pheno?
Although most people here use pheno interchangeably with race/perceived race

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Phenotypes are cope and there is no correlation between phenos and flaw.
Who cares you are Nordid-Antlantid if you have weak recessed mandible?
Try tinder with recessed mandible North Atlantid with some good features and looking NT, lets say PSL 4
Then try it with PSL 6 indian
Report back here

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Lorsss and john2
Bones are much important, recessed people are disgusting, imagine someone with hollow under eyes, age sign, faster, also looks disgusting.
In that case I would be chadlite Jfl.
Pheno is undeniably more important than bones. Bones really don't mean shit.
I would rather be a recessed white guy than an Indian Shitskin with his terrible curry pheno with good bone structure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 2227
In that case I would be chadlite Jfl.
Pheno is undeniably more important than bones. Bones really don't mean shit.
I would rather be a recessed white guy than an Indian Shitskin with his terrible curry pheno with good bone structure.
This
ITs well common knowledge, confirmed by countless dating apps experiences, dating life on people on PSL etc..
What do u think is the main reason so many good looking ethnics claim incel on various PLS sites?
People are shallow and hypocryte, they would claim u they are not racists, etc..but we know the fact
I still think that some if not best looking people i saw are non white, but most of them have somehow white skin
If bones were msot important, NAtive American would be most desirable guys, yet we all know they are not attractive for females

• +1
Reactions: john2
This
ITs well common knowledge, confirmed by countless dating apps experiences, dating life on people on PSL etc..
What do u think is the main reason so many good looking ethnics claim incel on various PLS sites?
People are shallow and hypocryte, they would claim u they are not racists, etc..but we know the fact
I still think that some if not best looking people i saw are non white, but most of them have somehow white skin
If bones were msot important, NAtive American would be most desirable guys, yet we all know they are not attractive for females
I see man. You are right.
You seem like a philanthropist.
However, do you consciously support this racism towards ethnics that you mentioned?
Please be honest?

• WTF
Reactions: oldcell
I see man. You are right.
You seem like a philanthropist.
However, do you consciously support this racism towards ethnics that you mentioned?
Please be honest?
No..
for example i think best looking guy i saw is Burak Ozcivit and he is not a white
I think Turks are the best looking guys and maybe females too
I love Turkish cinematography too
I have some indian friends
I just see thing how they are
For an ethnics, u must looksmax harder, its harder path but its possible to do it and do well