Phenopill is the biggest blackpill

Yes I have seen in the thread newone made that you don't look curry. I think you and me have same pheno I have better jaw you have better eyes
Can you link thread bro? also mirin your mouth width man

Images 12

• Love it
Reactions: doll
Imagine having this body. You would literally be unstoppable. Get LL to reach 6 feet. Get a nose job. Maybe jaw and chin filler or small implants.

Fix your hair. It kills you. Looks like a helmet.
View attachment 561477

Fuck bro, i had a feeling you had no chin projection. Trust me, you can tell from the front.

View attachment 561483

Y'all need to stop playing games on here and get your surgeries done. Or just realize that you will never hard looksmaxx and go buy some clothes and go work out (plus monthly showers if you find the time out of your oh so busy schedule saving the starving children and feeding the homeless and donating your blood and adopting kittens to be rehomed and curing cancer). Stop fucking around. Do your work.
btw his chin looks alright and barely noticeable from the front, what do you guys think of underprojected chins from frontal view? how much does it hurt your facial harmony if not severely recessed ?

btw his chin looks alright and barely noticeable from the front, what do you guys think of underprojected chins from frontal view? how much does it hurt your facial harmony if not severely recessed ?
Some guys say I have godly lower third and maxilla and some say my mandible is recessed IDK what it it tbh

Ok, do you want to be average or ascend? Otherwise just fucking go and slay already. If there was nothing to improve, why does anyone even waste time on .me? This is tool to figure out your flaws and fix them. How many times do we hear that jaw is law? I also say you need chin to win.

Hash is indeed GL to a point, but i wanna see him utterly MURDER HORDES OF HOES. Fuck any other timeline. I'm doing the same. I want to be able to bank on my looks. Literally and figuratively. Top 1%er results on tinder. Money from IG and onlyfans and femsimps. 1st draft pick at the night clubs. iois from every single women in my vicinity. I want to BRING MY STATUS everywhere i go on this planet. What do YOU want out of this short life?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Julius, Chadeep and 1 other person
Ok, do you want to be average or ascend? Otherwise just fucking go and slay already. If there was nothing to improve, why does anyone even waste time on .me? This is tool to figure out your flaws and fix them. How many times do we hear that jaw is law? I also say you need chin to win.

Hash is indeed GL to a point, but i wanna see him utterly MURDER HORDES OF HOES. Fuck any other timeline. I'm doing the same. I want to be able to bank on my looks. Literally and figuratively. Top 1%er results on tinder. Money from IG and onlyfans and femsimps. 1st draft pick at the night clubs. iois from every single women in my vicinity. I want to BRING MY STATUS everywhere i go on this planet. What do YOU want out of this short life?
Nice theory tbh since universe pill states that we all will be forgotten in this vast timeline so why not try our 1000% level best and become the greatest version posible

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
for an indian u look very good i think u should be happy u won the genes lottery....

• +1
for an indian u look very good i think u should be happy u won the genes lottery....
True indeed. But if he has the knowledge to improve and ascend, he should. There is something magical about a woman being enamored by the real you. Not your possessions, your money, or your accolades. Just raw sexual attraction and attachment. Women that feel this way will wait for you, they will feel more love coming from you, more desire and passion.

The irony is that being good looking is even more beneficial to the woman in a way. They WANT these feelings. Why do they cheat on Mr. Safe betabuxx or even Mr. Cool redpill? But they rarely outright cheat on or disrespect Chad.

• +1
Reactions: amroth38, Chadeep, Deleted member 3163 and 2 others
True indeed. But if he has the knowledge to improve and ascend, he should. There is something magical about a woman being enamored by the real you. Not your possessions, your money, or your accolades. Just raw sexual attraction and attachment. Women that feel this way will wait for you, they will feel more love coming from you, more desire and passion.

The irony is that being good looking is even more beneficial to the woman in a way. They WANT these feelings. Why do they cheat on Mr. Safe betabuxx or even Mr. Cool redpill? But they rarely outright cheat on or disrespect Chad.
oh yeah i totally agree with you even if i had my fair share of women and don't have a problem getting one this is the reason im here

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Chadeep and Deleted member 3163
oh yeah i totally agree with you even if i had my fair share of women and don't have a problem getting one this is the reason im here
This is it boyos... It was me seeing those crazy MM Tinder experiments... I want what they have. All that game i used to "spit", all the rejections, the non stop ghosting. I would get ghosted by women that i met in real life! "New number, who dis?" Even after fucking her raw in the park the same day after 1 hour of knowing her. I get ghosted by women that approached ME in the first place jfl

I get ignored by landwhales sometimes (i know it's because of juggernaut law). I get stood up an hour AFTER the planned date. "Sorry my phone died tee hee". I got used for rides (rarely, but i felt it deep in my manpussy every single time). I thought i was good looking enough that she would totally fuck me in my car, no LMR. Turns out, I'm dropping her off to CHAD (true story).

How about having good looking friends get all the attention the moment they finally arrive, even though you were jestermaxxing the whole time to keep the girls there. "Oh let me get your friend's Instagrammm tee hee". How about the fact that i am attracted most reasonably good looking women, but i want genuine HQNP women now. I want the next level of sexual and romantic enjoyment.

Yes, Victoria Secret models. That caliber. How about the one on the far left? Take your pick. I would despise betabuxxing or simping to have her in my life.
Vsfs 2014

It's a different feeling to have ^her^ love you and get jealous over you, and bang on your door, and blow up your phone, and bake you apple fritters even when she's mad at you. Takes you back even after checking your phone and finding the devil that she looked for. That feeling when she literally travels across the entire WORLD from her home country just to come and be with you for a few weeks at a time, even if she has to pay for the hotels herself.

Ok, i have had that in my life on numerous occasions, but i still had to wade through so many painful rejections to get there. My personal goal is to have those types of models above in my daily rotation. Then eventually marry one and create giga chads and giga stacies. I'm getting there, day by day, and i hope you are all diligently working on your individual goals as well...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, justforkicks and flamboyant
@Hashtaggolu chad bro something must be wrong with u to be rotting here, are you dicklet or mentalcel or something

• So Sad
Height > Muscles
Usually yeah, but check this out. I have a tall lanky friend with a wide frame. Just boney. Thing is, he looks exactly like Jeremy Meeks. Same hairline, eye area and eye color, with a shade lighter skin and a smaller jaw (mogs my face a little bit). And yet, even though he's ALSO like 7 inches taller than me, i do have some solid muscles, and I get all the girls when we run sets together. And he's not a quiet guy, he has a mouthpiece and swag just like me. Smooth talker. I just edge him out with my physique and my deeper understanding of "game"

Point is, a lot of people can slay, if they stop being mentalcels, and use whatever they got. It's been my experience over these many many years....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Wtf? You can actually get this with surgery. Dude you have potential to live life on the next level. Do it DO IT. be the next salludon
he fixed his:
assymetric eyes and his mouth/lips changed among other things. multiple procedures

why are you all faggots worshipping him

he fixed his:
assymetric eyes and his mouth/lips changed among other things. multiple procedures
Theyre still asymmetrical.

• +1
Reactions: joseph