Try mewing bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, WhatToDo, wateriswet and 6 others
Holy shit you are a chad

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and dreez
On a serious note u dont look that bad bro try to learn a new language and travel abroad , its not over for u even though ur pheno might be a failo

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Patrick Baitman, Chadeep and 4 others
On a serious note u dont look that bad bro try to learn a new language and travel abroad , its not over for u even though ur pheno might be a failo
Thx fats of fag 😍

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, PYT and Deleted member 3163
At least you aren't super super curry looking
Yea most of the north looks like me it is only South india that looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: 000
Absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Patrick Baitman and PYT
The agepill is or the universepill (once you realize you’re an insignificant ant in the grand scheme of things and no one will know you existed in a few years).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6485b025t, CursedOne, Chadeep and 3 others
The agepill is or the universepill (once you realize you’re an insignificant ant in the grand scheme of things and no one will know you existed in a few years).

It gets even worse when you realize if there is no after life then your life meant nothing if there is then its infinitely worse usually due to the risk of hell

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Stevensmithgerard, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Yes you look amazing in the morph but your original self still looks pretty good. Don't be too critical on yourself.

What do you mean he's being "too critical?" When did this bluepill stuff come from? I've never seen ANYONE here ever say "Merr don't be too critical bro". Are you from incel tears?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3163

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_025859.jpg
    IMG_20200711_025859.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 416
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-05-23-09-28-881_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-05-23-09-28-881_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 215
Just don't be curry how hard is that to do??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dylan2, Chadeep, CursedOne and 1 other person
U look good for a curry , they should cast u as lead character in a bollywood movie

• +1
Reactions: Tall, Deleted member 8064, Chadeep and 1 other person
Whats wrong with Your eyes they re asymmetrical in the skull and awkward tilted in comparison to each ither

Your right eye is 1cm more down...how the fuck
I don't know bro

why does your left eye looks twice as high as ur right in this pic

My eyebrow is assymitrical
You would benefit from Neuro-Cranial Restructuring, it realigns the entire skull and even increases your height because it improves posture .. your spine is connected to your skull.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ok this is some mentalcel shit right here. Stop fishing, chadlite. Do we need to put you on a training program? Or lift the weights or do calisthenics for you? All you're missing is a great physique and a better fashion sense (and shower thb). Your hair is pretty close to ideal, but it AIN'T ideal. You want ideal? Look at models that fit your facial features, and copy them exactly. Copy the fashion of said models and slayers in your region. Ignore your past. Stop playing around

• +1
Reactions: Tall, Chadeep and doll
Ok this is some mentalcel shit right here. Stop fishing, chadlite. Do we need to put you on a training program? Or lift the weights or do calisthenics for you? All you're missing is a great physique and a better fashion sense (and shower thb). Your hair is pretty close to ideal, but it AIN'T ideal. You want ideal? Look at models that fit your facial features, and copy them exactly. Copy the fashion of said models and slayers in your region. Ignore your past. Stop playing around
Any mm that fit my facial features?

• +1
Reactions: justforkicks
Wtf? You can actually get this with surgery. Dude you have potential to live life on the next level. Do it DO IT. be the next salludon

For an indian you definitely are Chad anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Imagine having this body. You would literally be unstoppable. Get LL to reach 6 feet. Get a nose job. Maybe jaw and chin filler or small implants.

Fix your hair. It kills you. Looks like a helmet.
7a170622ba730ae34b296dc43bea0a23

Fuck bro, i had a feeling you had no chin projection. Trust me, you can tell from the front.

20200802 003930

Y'all need to stop playing games on here and get your surgeries done. Or just realize that you will never hard looksmaxx and go buy some clothes and go work out (plus monthly showers if you find the time out of your oh so busy schedule saving the starving children and feeding the homeless and donating your blood and adopting kittens to be rehomed and curing cancer). Stop fucking around. Do your work.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
Wtf? You can actually get this with surgery. Dude you have potential to live life on the next level. Do it DO IT. be the next salludon
No I don't think that it is possible with surgery

Imagine having this body. You would literally be unstoppable. Get LL to reach 6 feet. Get a nose job. Maybe jaw and chin filler or small implants.

Fix your hair. It kills you. Looks like a helmet.
View attachment 561477

Fuck bro, i had a feeling you had no chin projection. Trust me, you can tell from the front.

View attachment 561483

Y'all need to stop playing games on here and get your surgeries done. Or just realize that you will never hard looksmaxx and go buy some clothes and go work out (plus monthly showers if you find the time out of your oh so busy schedule saving the starving children and feeding the homeless and donating your blood and adopting kittens to be rehomed and curing cancer). Stop fucking around. Do your work.
I'm already 6 feet bhai

• +1
Reactions: doll, Chadeep and Stevensmithgerard
No pheno for my ugly ass rat face bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3163
Your eyes are beautiful no homo
how have you seen them? you seen my threads before broski? Also you mog me no joke, much better jaw than me

how have you seen them? you seen my threads before broski? Also you mog me no joke, much better jaw than me
Yes I have seen in the thread newone made that you don't look curry. I think you and me have same pheno I have better jaw you have better eyes