you need english accent or you'r not NA @2peasinapod
he's an old brexitcel but whatever,
I mean by coloring and skull you don't need to be english

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3702
ITT easturn europeans who think dying their hair black and wearing blue contacts makes them look NA

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
mon seul problème à regler frere
la majorite des français sont des soushumains mais lors ce que vous recontrez un chad c'est fini la mog est brutale

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 3043
pheno = cope
just be goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
ITT easturn europeans who think dying their hair black and wearing blue contacts makes them look NA
stop coping you just need to be born with these features but I agree with contact and fake hair you won't do shit
pheno = cope
just be goodlooking
pheno is a part of attractiveness
la majorite des français sont des soushumains mais lors ce que vous recontrez un chad c'est fini la mog est brutale

stop coping you just need to be born with these features but I agree with contact and fake hair you won't do shit

pheno is a part of attractiveness

you dont know what you are talking about

you probably think these are NA

the first is clearly slav an the two other are med keep coping

how am i coping? you didnt mention ancestry in the OP

suddenly 50% of users are NA lmao

even most brits arnt NA, you need to have the ancestry from the high calibre families of the south of the UK/ london region

im not even NA, although my brother is to an absolute T

im like Gandy, which is even better

• Ugh..
Reactions: forwardgrowth
i think im in the mediterranean pheno or just atlantid tbh cuz my greatgrandparents came from north italy or somewhere in that cuck shit continent, idk and dont care about this shit
i have white skin and dark brown hair, but ive got the black eyes of my mom, my dad has blue eyes
people say black eyes are more masculine but idk tbh

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and Deleted member 3702
how am i coping? you didnt mention ancestry in the OP

suddenly 50% of users are NA lmao

even most brits arnt NA, you need to have the ancestry from the high calibre families of the south of the UK/ london region

im not even NA, although my brother is to an absolute T

im like Gandy, which is even better
you can see in the map the place of the pheno so england and many north pontid can fit in this case with genetics luck for exemple

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
you can see in the map the place of the pheno so england and many north pontid can fit in this case with genetics luck for exemple

you sound foreign

you sound foreign
foreign about my english?
but whatever I already say you need to be a high class english or looking like this is the minimum to be NA in other reply

Last edited:
NORTH ATLANTID | NORDIC | MEDITERRANEAN
(this guide will only include the three main caucasian pheno)

JUST BE CLARK KENT OR A VAMPIRE THEORY

As there is more and more cope on this site I will clarify the situation and tell you about pheno, very important in male and female attractiveness.
source.gif

First of all we must all understand the importance of a good pheno, even if a person has a god-tier bone structure he will lose attractiveness and psl if his pheno is bad.

OPTIMAL PHENO:

View attachment 311399View attachment 311396View attachment 311395

BAD PHENO:
View attachment 311416View attachment 311414View attachment 311417

To return to our subject, today I am going to talk about the pheno north atlantid:

It is a human phenotype that is mainly found in western north europe (but you can very well come from another region and stick to this category as long as you are white with the necessary features).

The description of this phenotype is quite simple, to be north atlantid you must have pale skin, blue eyes and black or dark brown hair (there are other options that come in that I will not discuss here because they are less important).
View attachment 311428 View attachment 311426

You will understand, It's the pheno of clark kent aka superman and the typical vampire of hollywood films, it is a high class pheno and very present among the actors.
View attachment 311440View attachment 311439View attachment 311441

Drop a like if you want the two other threads and an ethnic version of the phenopill guide
View attachment 311447

The most brutal thread here by far i will never have this cause my mom fucked a curry cel had she fucked a handsome nord i would have looked med at the very least.

Fuck this gay earth and fuck god the kike master for not making tbis happen
NORTH ATLANTID | NORDIC | MEDITERRANEAN
(this guide will only include the three main caucasian pheno)

JUST BE CLARK KENT OR A VAMPIRE THEORY

As there is more and more cope on this site I will clarify the situation and tell you about pheno, very important in male and female attractiveness.
source.gif

First of all we must all understand the importance of a good pheno, even if a person has a god-tier bone structure he will lose attractiveness and psl if his pheno is bad.

OPTIMAL PHENO:

View attachment 311399View attachment 311396View attachment 311395

BAD PHENO:
View attachment 311416View attachment 311414View attachment 311417

To return to our subject, today I am going to talk about the pheno north atlantid:

It is a human phenotype that is mainly found in western north europe (but you can very well come from another region and stick to this category as long as you are white with the necessary features).

The description of this phenotype is quite simple, to be north atlantid you must have pale skin, blue eyes and black or dark brown hair (there are other options that come in that I will not discuss here because they are less important).
View attachment 311428 View attachment 311426

You will understand, It's the pheno of clark kent aka superman and the typical vampire of hollywood films, it is a high class pheno and very present among the actors.
View attachment 311440View attachment 311439View attachment 311441

Drop a like if you want the two other threads and an ethnic version of the phenopill guide
View attachment 311447

The most brutal thread here by far i will never have this cause my mom fucked a curry cel had she fucked a handsome nord i would have looked med at the very least.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702

Thanks for the bumo, you will be nordic after ur reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
@Zyros You actually have a north indian pheno I swear lol

• JFL
  • +1
What's my pheno? North Inceltid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
what are gandy and limas pheno? Med or north atlantid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
what are gandy and limas pheno? Med or north atlantid?
Gandy is north atlantid but tans a lot to look med
lima is favela monkey

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 5912
very true, OP, baratheon pheno is best pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9072
bump

• WTF