Philtrum length and Midface ratio

all this proves is that if o'pry's prenatal t was lower then his philtrum would be even shorter
jfl at calling o'pry a nosecel
most of what ur saying is just wrong and blatant cope
yeah dude just look at o'pry getting testosterone mogged by a literal twink, haha low prenatal t am i rite:

View attachment 349334
View attachment 349336

everyone in this thread can keep coping and telling themselves their long philtrums are due to "muhh prenatal t"
jfl at the cope
>sees peer reviewed study
>"most of what ur saying is just wrong and blatant cope"

JFL AT THIS COPE

funny cuz leo midface ratio mogs opry to the universe and back, 12 times over, despite his longer philtrum and shorter ipd. btw i can also cherry pick pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200411-015812.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411-015812.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 58
  • vsco5cf5e5f09828f.jpg
    vsco5cf5e5f09828f.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose, laske.7, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
cool nice. so then why did you say this, as if pretending his philtrum was longer than average or something:
To prove you that the guy you consider ideal doesnt even have a ideal philtrum according to you.

Anyway if what @needsolution says is true, he has a 15mm philtrum.

nice cope, still more aesthetic and better looking, makes your chin taller in comparison to the rest of ur face and gives u a compact midface which is universally agreed as more attractive
Short philtrum could work in some people with not so long chins, but in that case the problem is their chins that are too short and not their philtrums.

You can have a compact midface with a 15mm philtrum and slightly longer, anyway overly compact midfaces dont look good as they are a neotenous trait, a midface ratio of 1 like Chico is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
all this proves is that if o'pry's prenatal t was lower then his philtrum would be even shorter
yeah dude jus
yeah dude just look at o'pry getting testosterone mogged by a literal twink, haha low prenatal t am i rite:

View attachment 349334
View attachment 349336

everyone in this thread can keep coping and telling themselves their long philtrums are due to "muhh prenatal t"
jfl at the cope
Your name Suits you tbh. Biggest coper. O'Pry has a small philtrum because his nose is a bit longer. And the End of the day you won't ever come close to being O'Pry. Why get salty over stupid things like this. Call me a Subhuman or whatever that just meabs how deluded and narcy you're.

• +1
To prove you that the guy you consider ideal doesnt even have a ideal philtrum according to you.

Short philtrum could work in some people with not so long chins, but in that case the problem is their chins that are too short and not their philtrums.

You can have a compact midface with a 15mm philtrum and slightly longer, anyway overly compact midfaces dont look good as they are a neotenous trait, a midface ratio of 1 like Chico is ideal.
this vidyacoper gonna deny compact midface bc "muh philtrum"

Attachments

• 190916093426-02-mark-ruffalo-hulk-large-169.jpg
    190916093426-02-mark-ruffalo-hulk-large-169.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 62
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
ipd has nothing to do with prénatal t.
yea look at that fucked nosecel getting mogged by the biggest slayer in hollywood. most bitches would ride on leos dick whereas theyd find o'prey weird and aspie looking. also swallow this pill on pren t:

"Despite the overall tendency toward shorter and wider faces, lower 2D:4D was also associated with a relative lengthening and narrowing of the philtrum; conversely, a shorter and wider philtrum was apparent with higher 2D:4D in combination with the overall narrower and longer face."

"In another recent study, Veleminská et al. (23) reported that male faces were characterized by a tendency toward hypotelorism (reduction in the distance between the eyes) once the effect of size was removed. Our data suggest that within males, there was a tendency toward hypertelorism with lower 2D:4D."

COPE
COPE
COPE
COPE

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 6401
>sees peer reviewed study
>"most of what ur saying is just wrong and blatant cope"

JFL AT THIS COPE

funny cuz leo midface ratio mogs opry to the universe and back, 12 times over, despite his longer philtrum and shorter ipd. btw i can also cherry pick pics
ok youre literally cherrypicking JFL

i said u were coping because u claim that the reason o'pry's philtrum is short is because of low prenatal t
again, its primarily influenced by your genes, not hormones

85f221ac53fb11e180c9123138016265_7-jpg.png

also ^ dont u dare cope and try and say anything other than o'pry having high prenatal t, all of his bones, zygo width and features say completely otherwise.
also leo doesnt midface mog him jfl, maybe fwhr mog since he has a literally stunted midface (which isnt ideal btw)
u seem to be confused btw midface isnt the same thing as fwhr

imo his philtrum itself isnt ideal but it fits perfectly with the rest of his face, and i honestly couldn't care less about whether or not his philtrum is 2mm away from what i consider to be the ideal philtrum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
the part coming close to ipd literally talks about some disease that is abnormal same as alcohol foetus syndrome.
ipd is near all time genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Vidyacoper
on the end of day it doesnt matter
none of us will ever come close to O'Pry or Lachowski

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
Your name Suits you tbh. Biggest coper. O'Pry has a small philtrum because his nose is a bit longer. And the End of the day you won't ever come close to being O'Pry. Why get salty over stupid things like this. Call me a Subhuman or whatever that just meabs how deluded and narcy you're.
jfl no retard, his nose isnt longer
even if it was, then that's better? a nose 3-4mm longer which is barely anything for a 3-4mm shorter philtrum which is comparatively a huge gain is better
philtrum length is its own thing, not related to nose length jfl

• +1
on the end of day it doesnt matter
none of us will ever come close to O'Pry or Lachowski
Let em Cope bro. Just gotta accept the Reality and move on. Mirin those MM's tho.

• +1
Let em Cope bro. Just gotta accept the Reality and move on. Mirin those MM's tho.
Just there is no "ideal number"
We can just make some range like "12-16mm" where most gl people stand.
One we can say is that your nose must be short or at least average lenght.

If u have short nose then u can get away with long philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deluded Normie, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
ok youre literally cherrypicking JFL

i said u were coping because u claim that the reason o'pry's philtrum is short is because of low prenatal t
again, its primarily influenced by your genes, not hormones

also ^ dont u dare cope and try and say anything other than o'pry having high prenatal t, all of his bones, zygo width and features say completely otherwise.
also leo doesnt midface mog him jfl, maybe fwhr mog since he has a literally stunted midface (which isnt ideal btw)
u seem to be confused btw midface isnt the same thing as fwhr

imo his philtrum itself isnt ideal but it fits perfectly with the rest of his face, and i honestly couldn't care less about whether or not his philtrum is 2mm away from what i consider to be the ideal philtrum jfl

lmao literally measure both of their fwhrs and midface ratios and leo absolutely decimates o'prey in both (and use pics where both of them are at a distance and same posture). leo mogs oprey even harder in the LEGITIMATE midface ratio (ipd divided by nose length, philtrum is not part of midface btw) and mogs even barrett there too, bc philtrum not taken into account.
the part coming close to ipd literally talks about some disease that is abnormal same as alcohol foetus syndrome.
ipd is near all time genetic.

lmfao its just a term coined for closer set eyes, i guess men have some abnormal disease compared to women instead of just having higher t. nice cope buddy. and yes, prenatal hormones are also genetics.

• +1
(ipd divided by nose length, philtrum is not part of midface btw)
ok greycel, just change how ratios are measured to ur own liking theory
jfl i cant tell if ur being serious
anyway like i said leo has a stunted midface, o'pry mogs him to the next dimension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
ok greycel, just change how ratios are measured to ur own liking theory
jfl i cant tell if ur being serious
anyway like i said leo has a stunted midface, o'pry mogs him to the next dimension
i mean here it literally shows that philtrum isnt part of the midface. doesnt matter what the status quo of measurements is, if its wrong its wrong. u can keep coping now

Attachments

• image0-112.jpg
    image0-112.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose, laske.7, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
i mean here it literally shows that philtrum isnt part of the midface. doesnt matter what the status quo of measurements is, if its wrong its wrong. u can keep coping now
jfl ur coping so hard
ive never ever seen anyone measure fwhr or mdiface ratio to the fucking nose lmao
guess u just dont understand what the midface is, using a single random diagram doesnt prove a point or change something thats well established

• +1
lmao literally measure both of their fwhrs and midface ratios and leo absolutely decimates o'prey in both (and use pics where both of them are at a distance and same posture). leo mogs oprey even harder in the LEGITIMATE midface ratio (ipd divided by nose length, philtrum is not part of midface btw) and mogs even barrett there too, bc philtrum not taken into account.

lmfao its just a term coined for closer set eyes, i guess men have some abnormal disease compared to women instead of just having higher t. nice cope buddy. and yes, prenatal hormones are also genetics.

Hypotelorism refers to an abnormal decrease in distance between any two organs although some authors use the term synonymously with orbital hypotelorism meaning an abnormal decrease in the distance between the two eyes (the eyes appear too close together).

• +1
jfl ur coping so hard
ive never ever seen anyone measure fwhr or mdiface ratio to the fucking nose lmao
guess u just dont understand what the midface is, using a single random diagram doesnt prove a point or change something thats well established

its not some random diagram its a diagram used by anatomists, ask any of them where the midface starts and begins and theyll say what i sent. also have u never heard of the facial thirds? the MIDDLE third is the midface, and facial thirds are well more established than midface ratio is. of course the ideal measurements on both are different, for "midface" ratio its 1 and for the real midface ratio its 1.28. fwhr is most accurate from nasion till middle lip
Hypotelorism refers to an abnormal decrease in distance between any two organs although some authors use the term synonymously with orbital hypotelorism meaning an abnormal decrease in the distance between the two eyes (the eyes appear too close together).
they just used that as a term in the prenatal t study to show that closer set ipd is dimorphic. dont waste time arguing semantics

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, laske.7, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
@Deluded Normie
@TheEndHasNoEnd

short philtrum will always look better

"muh huh high parental t trait" No one gives a fuck if its high t or low t if it make you look worse

You both deserve a ban immediately

• +1
  • Love it
its not some random diagram its a diagram used by anatomists, ask any of them where the midface starts and begins and theyll say what i sent. also have u never heard of the facial thirds? the MIDDLE third is the midface, and facial thirds are well more established than midface ratio is. of course the ideal measurements on both are different, for "midface" ratio its 1 and for the real midface ratio its 1.28. fwhr is most accurate from nasion till middle lip

they just used that as a term in the prenatal t study to show that closer set ipd is dimorphic. dont waste time arguing semantics
terms is terms, if they wanted to say it's was normal they would have said it. if you believe the more the eyes are close set so the more probability to have a long midface is dimorphic feel free. this adding to the fact that men need taller ramus than females to support a bigger skull which is on itself dimorphic, then it's means only wide ipd can give you a compact midface, and nothing else. if you then still believe it's dimorphic to have a long ass midface then feel free.

• +1
@Deluded Normie
@TheEndHasNoEnd

"muh huh high parental t trait" No one gives a fuck if its high t or low t if it make you look worse

bro no one actually pays attention to philtrum length unless its hella short or hella long. what has been in discussion though is whether a longer philtrum is more dimorphic, and as the studies have shown, it is. stuff like ipd, philtrum, ears, etc. that no one gives a fuck about ideally need to be average.

• +1
no faggot
ipd has VERY little to do with prenatal t
neither does philtrum length jfl
View attachment 349320
yes look at this dude getting testosterone mogged by that 13 year old looking faggot in ur avi
What does influence ipd and philtrum length?

• +1
@Deluded Normie
@TheEndHasNoEnd

Define short. What length do you consider short?

Also it would only look worse if you had a long nose or if the philtrum was excessively long.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and HighIQcel
What does influence ipd and philtrum length?
IPD is influenced by genetics
Philtrum lenght can be influenced by bad environment which will cause downward growth so philtrum lenght will increase

• +1
bro no one actually pays attention to philtrum length unless its hella short or hella long. what has been in discussion though is whether a longer philtrum is more dimorphic, and as the studies have shown, it is. stuff like ipd, philtrum, ears, etc. that no one gives a fuck about ideally need to be average.

Define short. What length do you consider short?

Also it would only look worse if you had a long nose or if the philtrum was excessively long.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Vidyacoper
  • +1
terms is terms, if they wanted to say it's was normal they would have said it. if you believe the more the eyes are close set so the more probability to have a long midface is dimorphic feel free. this adding to the fact that men need taller ramus than females to support a bigger skull which is on itself dimorphic, then it's means only wide ipd can give you a compact midface, and nothing else. if you then still believe it's dimorphic to have a long ass midface then feel free.
bro ur actually fucking retarded and coping so hard. I NEVER CLAIMED LONG MIDFACE IS DIMORPHIC JFLLLLLL. dont put words in my mouth, they literally said male faces were characterized as a tendency towards hypotelorism, are male faces just deformed then in your opinion? maybe urs is as well as ur brain bc u cant seem to understand context and just try to use semantics to try and find any way possible to cope. also there is no correlation between midface length and ramus length, and being a feminine ass alien with wide ipd and pixel.philtrum will just make u look deformed. my god the lengths ppl go to to cope

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bromose, laske.7, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
bro ur actually fucking retarded and coping so hard. I NEVER CLAIMED LONG MIDFACE IS DIMORPHIC JFLLLLLL. dont put words in my mouth, they literally said male faces were characterized as a tendency towards hypotelorism, are male faces just deformed then in your opinion? maybe urs is as well as ur brain bc u cant seem to understand context and just try to use semantics to try and find any way possible to cope. also there is no correlation between midface length and ramus length, and being a feminine ass alien with wide ipd and pixel.philtrum will just make u look deformed. my god the lengths ppl go to to cope
you put quote out of context
if i read it i'll need to spank you intellectually since you don't seem to understand. wide skull is dimorphic and for you to not have a long cuck midface you need tall ramus linked to wide ipd and nothing else.
prénatal t is only linked to the chin, the forehead, the fwhr, nasal bridge, but not to the jaw, to the philtrum or to any other cope you make.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Effortless
Its all about nose length, IPD and PFL you retards
High threat

Their philtrums are the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5187
View attachment 349449

That's mostly from eye area, browridge and midface
Not nose

My nose isn't short but most don't wanna fight due to my midface, browridge, height, frame and eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deluded Normie
That's mostly from eye area, browridge and midface
Not nose

My nose isn't short but most don't wanna fight due to my midface, browridge, height, frame and eyes
The high-threat guy would look worse with a longer nose.
The low-threat guy would not look better with a shorter philtrum.

Thats my point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5187
you put quote out of context
if i read it i'll need to spank you intellectually since you don't seem to understand. wide skull is dimorphic and for you to not have a long cuck midface you need tall ramus linked to wide ipd and nothing else.
prénatal t is only linked to the chin, the forehead, the fwhr, nasal bridge, but not to the jaw, to the philtrum or to any other cope you make.
yes a wide skull is dimorphic, and you dont need a gay alien ipd to not have a long midface, you need a midface thats short in relation to the width. i literally cited a study that flat out said a longer philtrum means higher prenatal t. if you read the entire study you wont find anything different that i said regarding philtrum and ipd. again i never claimed jaw is related to pren t, does ur gay alien ipd not let u read words properly or wut

• +1
View attachment 349449

And now give them a long philtrum and they will look worse.

Its like me saying Meeks looks good bald so having hair and hairline doesn't matter. Guess what, he'd look better with a better hairline, just like a short philtrum will always look better to a long one.

• +1
Their philtrums are already good so of course they would look worse with longer philtrums, and the same would happen if their philtrums were shorter.

Its like me saying Meeks looks good bald so having hair and hairline doesn't matter. Guess what, he'd look better with a better hairline, just like a short philtrum will always look better.
You are legitimate retarded, anyway are you going to tell me what length do you consider short?

• +1

Its like me saying Meeks looks good bald so having hair and hairline doesn't matter. Guess what, he'd look better with a better hairline, just like a short philtrum will always look better to a long one.
bro average philtrum length is best idk why its hard to understand that mentally sane people wont notice philtrum unless its really short or really long.

• +1
Their philtrums are already good so of course they would look worse with longer philtrums, and the same would happen if their philtrums were shorter.

You are legitimate retarded, anyway are you going to tell me what length do you consider short?

Not only will OP be stealing peoples Christmas, he will steal his own sanity and sleep because of Philtrum pill

• +1
  • Love it
View attachment 349486

Not only will OP be stealing peoples Christmas, he will steal his own sanity and sleep because of Philtrum pill
Again shitposting because you dont know what to say jfl.

My philtrum is totally fine, my midface is good tho.

• +1
I said slightly above average, not super long philtrum.

Gandy philtrum is not short.

O'Pry short philtrum only looks good because he has a wide IPD.
who else has long philtrum here? if anything it makes me look like an old person

• +1