PHOTOFEELER TEST RESULTS

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Here's what I have found out after running loads of different tests:

Brutes are seen as unintelligent, untrustworthy and unattractive (although we know irl they are seen as attractive due to being intimidating)
Chads with slight brute tendencies are seen as unintelligent, untrustworthy and attractive
Regular Chads are seen as unintelligent, untrustworthy and very attractive
Chads with a Prettyboy tendendy are seen as intelligent, untrustworthy and very attractive
Heavily feminized prettyboys are seen as intelligent, trustworthy and very attractive

Conclusion: Be a feminized prettyboy in 2020.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Mexicanboi, Deleted member 3328 and 5 others
Post pics of the feminized prettyboys tbh
loads of people on here think that good skin and collagen = feminine when in reality males have more collagen than women

The most feminized one I used was Oli Sykes I'd say. He did incredibly well.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
The most feminized one I used was Oli Sykes I'd say. He did incredibly well.
You mean this cuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Pick a proper picture at least.
Not tryna cherrypick, I searched for younger photos of him so

But yea it was him. He mogged the fuck out of most other dude's ratings.
Tbh I am surprised, he looks pretty unattractive to me. He looks more beta as opposed to feminine though idk maybe that’s just me, can you post the other guys that you used?

Not tryna cherrypick, I searched for younger photos of him so

Tbh I am surprised, he looks pretty unattractive to me. He looks more beta as opposed to feminine though idk maybe that’s just me, can you post the other guys that you used?

This one I'd also put in the very feminine category:

p32l4pu7brjwgs88.jpg

As well as this one:

p3vruzyucfyioswg.jpg

• +1
Lifefuel for my cuck eyes tbh

This dude here who I'd put into the feminized Chad category also did really well, but like I said above he didn't get trustworthy.

ppqzy0r2265cgog4.jpg

• +1
This dude here who I'd put into the feminized Chad category also did really well, but like I said above he didn't get trustworthy.

ppqzy0r2265cgog4.jpg

I got 9.8 on photo feeler, supposedly in the 98th percentile. Did you find the results were inflated relative to psl?

I got 9.8 on photo feeler, supposedly in the 98th percentile. Did you find the results were inflated relative to psl?

I mean dudes who are 7+ get rated really high, but it's not like normies will do well there.

Photofeeler is cope, it shouldn't even be mentioned on this forum.

I know normies that are rated 9+ on it, yet they are not even 4 PSL.
We don't care about trustworthy or intelligent qualities actually, they are usefull for job interviews success for example, but not to get higher PSL.

Chad might score less than a prettyboy on this website, but we all know how it goes in real situation.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
I got 95% in attractiveness from 25 votes on a pic, but it's set for both genders to vote on it. You have to pay of you only want to be rated by females, and it's pricey.

75% in intelligent and trustworthy, btw.

82% smart, 90% trust, 82% attractive. Both women and fags tho.

I got 95% in attractiveness from 25 votes on a pic, but it's set for both genders to vote on it. You have to pay of you only want to be rated by females, and it's pricey.

lmfao. $10 isn’t pricey brah. & both genders doesn’t count.

You don't have to pay for female only votes though?

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
You don't have to pay for female only votes though?

no you don’t. You can use Karma for ten free votes but it’s slower.

also reminder to set age of voters to <29.

how would you classify this tests results?

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
You have to also factor in the kind of girl who spends time on photofeeler - the loser "not like other girls!" overweight nerdy arty type probably.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel