[Motivation] Physique goal

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
This vid keeps popping up in my youtube, keep watching it mirin this guy.

4:06

Wanna look like a white version of that. Don't have the genetics or discipline though tbh, but I'll try to get as close as possible to that. Most aesthetic physique I've ever seen.

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Mage
This vid keeps popping up in my youtube, keep watching it mirin this guy.

4:06

Wanna look like a white version of that. Don't have the genetics or discipline though tbh, but I'll try to get as close as possible to that. Most aesthetic physique I've ever seen.
I agree but I like zyzzs physique more

badromance

badromance

Banned
steroids = bad
be careful boyo

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
ive done this and it fucking hurts

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
aesthetic pysique is sharp and compact, not round and overly exaggerated

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Yeah huge and shredded with no insulin/hgh gut and perfect proportions
You won't be able to keep all that on unless you cycle for life.

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Most women will say ewwww and disgusting to this guy body tbh

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Amateur
tfw you have to become a freak drug addict with a giant clown body or get face tattoos and deal drugs to get pussy :whatfeels::whatfeels:

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

And if I was a jacked gymcel, you'd claim I was a hypocrite.

News just in: guy who thinks body is unimportant doesn't invest much time into his body. Well, no shit boyo. Why waste even a minute on this stuff when it's all about the face?
Your face is bad too.

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

If that was true, there'd be no point gymcelling.

And it was false, there'd also be no point gymcelling, cos I'd be getting laid even without the gym.
No, but even though your face is bad, gymcelling will allow you to advance from the below average Asians you've been fucking to below average white women.

Last edited:
itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
No, but even though your face is bad, gymcelling will allow you to advance from the below average Asians you've been fucking to below average white women.
Whatever you think about anything I've fucked, there's no question that gymcelling wouldn't 'advance' anything (and what you posted isn't even an advance, since a 4 is a 4, a 3 is a 3 etc). Because you see boyo, it's all about the face, and there's no gym for your face.

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Whatever you think about anything I've fucked, there's no question that gymcelling wouldn't 'advance' anything (and what you posted isn't even an advance, since a 4 is a 4, a 3 is a 3 etc). Because you see boyo, it's all about the face, and there's no gym for your face.

View attachment 28372
Cope

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
View attachment 28386
rate this gymcel @itsOVER
He's like a 3.

Admittedly an impressive set of abs, and I know in some tinder experiments he did ok-ish. This guy has literally 1 in a thousand generics for bodybuilding though, even with roids most won't look near that (most guys on roids are gonna get the gut, a bloated face, and bitch tits to go with their muscle).

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
He's like a 3.

Admittedly an impressive set of abs, and I know in some tinder experiments he did ok-ish. This guy has literally 1 in a thousand generics for bodybuilding though, even with roids most won't look near that (most guys on roids are gonna get the gut, a bloated face, and bitch tits to go with their muscle).
ur frame is laughable and ur face doesnt make up for it

future chadlite

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
He's like a 3.

you're telling me your SMV wouldn't be a bit higher if you had a physique like that with your face?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
ur frame is laughable and ur face doesnt make up for it
Buddyboyo, if that were true, there'd be no point gymcelling. There's no point gymcelling anyway - no matter what your starting 'rating', because gym will never advance you beyond that rating anyway. You're a 5 before? You'll still be a 5 after, just a 5 who happens to go to the gym. You'd never be a 6.

Anyone talking about how gym will 'ascend' them still doesn't get it.

you're telling me your SMV wouldn't be a bit higher if you had a physique like that with your face?
No, because here's how it works:

- Girls swipe left or right on your face. Given girls don't actually swipe right much (in comparison to males), this is really the crucial stage - if you get plenty of right swipes, you're almost certainly not going to be incel.

- If, having swiped right, you then get a meetup, she's already decided you're hot. You beat out a bunch of guys she swiped left on, then you beat the guys she swiped right on at least for that day. At this point, the body isn't going to make or break the deal, providing you're not some 300lb sack of shit who was anglefrauding (but if you are, your face is almost certainly shit because of a high bf % anyway).

- The vast majority of gymcels do not look like they lift in clothes, and that'll be the situation in your initial meet up. Granted, this one can vary a bit (if you were living in the tropics or in South America where it's common to wear a T-shirt because of the heat, it's easier to look 'big' in clothes. If you're in fucking Russia where it's freezing with snow on the ground and everyone is wearing a thick coat, even David Laid won't look so impressive).

- By the time she sees your jacked body, 99% of the time you're getting the lay anyway. I mean if you went through all that, and ended up with your shirt off in front of her, I'm struggling to imagine any situation you're not getting laid here, whether you're a ripped 8% bf 200lb beast, or a skinnyfat normie.

Top tier physiques (NOT average gymcel ones) probably have situational benefit for places like the beach, pool parties etc, but that's as far as I'd go.

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Buddyboyo, if that were true, there'd be no point gymcelling. There's no point gymcelling anyway - no matter what your starting 'rating', because gym will never advance you beyond that rating anyway. You're a 5 before? You'll still be a 5 after, just a 5 who happens to go to the gym. You'd never be a 6.

Anyone talking about how gym will 'ascend' them still doesn't get it.
i dont give a fuck about a stupid rating what i care about is mogging invisible small frys like you and fucking ur girl

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
i dont give a fuck about a stupid rating what i care about is mogging invisible small frys like you and fucking ur girl
A 'mog' is based on face, not body.

Yeah yeah, you're now going to type out that you mog me by 50375938 million points, because deep down you're an insecure little boy despite all the roids and muscle. And completely missing the point that, no matter who mogs who, none of it would be because of the gym, and no one ascended shit by going to the gym, nor is anyone fucking anothers gf because they went to the gym.

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Let him cope. He also isn't taking into account if two guys who are facially the same have to mog for the girl. If one is jacked/fit/gymcelled and the other isn't, the jacked/fit/gymcelled one is getting the girl
@itsOVER

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
A 'mog' is based on face, not body.

Yeah yeah, you're now going to type out that you mog me by 50375938 million points, because deep down you're an insecure little boy despite all the roids and muscle. And completely missing the point that, no matter who mogs who, none of it would be because of the gym, and no one ascended shit by going to the gym, nor is anyone fucking anothers gf because they went to the gym.
HASHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH THIS GUY IS DELUSIONAL "A MOG IS BASED ON FACE NOT BODY"

you are actually coping beyond repair, ur name is very fitting cuz it really is over for you.
Let him cope. He also isn't taking into account if two guys who are facially the same have to mog for the girl. If one is jacked/fit/gymcelled and the other isn't, the jacked/fit/gymcelled one is getting the girl
@itsOVER
you take two people with the same face, but one is taller with a bigger frame, HE WILL LITERALLY MOG THE OTHER ONE SO HARD LMFAO

your head is 1/8th of your entire body, bodymogging someone is a lot more visible than facemogging someone, its actually brutal as fuck.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Looks like dogshit srs.

towncel

towncel

Banned
Lol nope, only gay men care about muscle, that type of bodybuilder body is very niche and maybe for some foids.

itsOVER

itsOVER

Knowledgable
HASHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH THIS GUY IS DELUSIONAL "A MOG IS BASED ON FACE NOT BODY"

you are actually coping beyond repair, ur name is very fitting cuz it really is over for you.

you take two people with the same face, but one is taller with a bigger frame, HE WILL LITERALLY MOG THE OTHER ONE SO HARD LMFAO

your head is 1/8th of your entire body, bodymogging someone is a lot more visible than facemogging someone, its actually brutal as fuck.
Hahahah, delusional gymcel subhuman.

WLWIAATF.

E

EpicGamer

Trainee
Inb4 Chico meme. Also, is that the guy who made the post about "you can't complain about being deformed if you aren't lean”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)