Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
@aestheticallypleasin
592a554882b70d53e2386bc8f94a1a4e

@MakinItHappen
2a2f3f6e68709828000a6bc58203f7d1

P1hcuatrm77b448s

• +1
Reactions: thecel
you are obsessed with me. absolutely obsessed. and i am 5" taller and 9 years younger than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 6856, Effortless and 14 others
His shoulder to hip ratio is much better

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, thecel, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
  • This poll will close: Oct 29, 2050

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Sikkunt23, thecel and 2 others
foto quality is shit in both pics.. so hard to rate accurately

MakinItHappen pecs seem to have a kind of weird shape..at least it appears so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 1680 and aestheticallypleasin
His shoulder to hip ratio is much better

Tilted photographs in order to accentuate strengths and conceal weaknesses though.

Get him to post one normally with him angling the camera straight. He can't. Reminds me of a 16 year old girl tilting her photos on Facebook.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep and Deleted member 5583

MakinItHappen pecs seem to have a kind of weird shape..at least it appears so
100787362 2733189890244065 8830146830055505920 n

lol hes 5" shorter. its not even close...

it is what it is :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, jordanbarrettisgod, Incoming and 1 other person
bro me

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, inceletto, Deleted member 5632 and 4 others
Stop fighting, join hands

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, laske.7, Deleted member 5701 and 8 others
Both above avg nothing special

Even when I was lean-skinny as a teenager, I had better aesthetics than you bro. :ROFLMAO:

Photo 2020 05 29 13 34 15

My early 20s physique murders yours

Photo 2020 05 29 13 38 16

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: laske.7, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5632 and 3 others
Both are near the natural limit before extra fat begins to bloat your faces to oblivion. Either way aesthetically pleasing has better insertions.

But what's with these body cope threads recently? You both get BONE MOGGED to OBLIVION by a real mogger so quit coping with "muh muscles" gymcels. No gym for your faces and BONES.

View attachment 432894

I hope this is humour

Because you look absolutely ridiculous

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Chadeep and Kekee
I hope this is humour

Because you look absolutely ridiculous
Nope I MOG you and Pleasing to self harm. Why? Because of BONES:

277392 5ecc28d54fff04f23086769277669113

Now go and cope some more with your bench press gymcel.

Images 4

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, WontStopNorwooding, Warlow and 4 others
Both are near the natural limit before extra fat begins to bloat your faces to oblivion. Either way aesthetically pleasing has better insertions.

But what's with these body cope threads recently? You both get BONE MOGGED to OBLIVION by a real mogger so quit coping with "muh muscles" gymcels. No gym for your faces and BONES.

View attachment 432894
I didn't make the thread, he did

He wanted to appeal to people who I previously bullied in an attempt to get votes

That tellem t guy mogs me into oblivion physique wise indeed , its not even a comparison

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
Nope I MOG you and Pleasing to self harm. Why? Because of BONES:

View attachment 432895

Now go and cope some more with your bench press gymcel.

View attachment 432898

giphy.gif

Wtf are you talking about? You have not a single lat in sight.

You've got stretch marks all over your pectoral minors.

Bro, I've studied sports science and while mine is nothing special, your physique is disproportional and shit.

Ask anyone in the fitness, strength and body-building industry and believe me they would tell you the same.

You can also tell you don't know how to train upper-chest properly with even reasonable form and instead activate the shoulders and traps LOL. Hence your shoulders and traps look as if they have been photo-shopped tf on LOLOOL

Get some proportion lol. You have zero detail also,.
He's coping with his 5'8 frame

Keep speaking on your alts dude.

Like I've said many times, many of us look 1,000 times better in real life than under the camera lens.

Lens distortion is underrated.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Subhuman Philtrum, Chadeep and 1 other person

Bro, I've studied sports science and while mine is nothing special, your physique is disproportional and shit.

Ask anyone in the fitness, strength and body-building industry and believe me they would tell you the same.

You can also tell you don't know how to train upper-chest properly with even reasonable form and instead activate the shoulders and traps LOL. Hence your shoulders and traps look as if they have been photo-shopped tf on LOLOOL

Keep speaking on your alts dude.

so narcy lmfao.

claiming your physique mogs mine despite me being 5" taller is 1 thing.

claiming to mog @Kekee or @Tellem--t (not sure if same person) is an entirely different ball game lmfao. you have lost all credibility, nobody is going to take you seriously henceforth. he literally has god tier frame, wtf.

most of the people who are gonna say yours is better or that you mog are literally entirely biased who probably voted you before even seeing the photos due to being bullied/ exposed by me in the past.

Keep coping man. I can only wish I was bluepilled and delusional as you

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 4577, Warlow and 2 others
I suggest you contact mental health, because your extremely delusional beliefs about your nonexistent greatness make you an excellent candidate for immediate psychiatric intervention.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, EverythingMattersCel, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
I suggest you contact mental health, because your extremely delusional beliefs about your nonexistent greatness make you an excellent candidate for immediate psychiatric intervention.

lol you didnt even tag me:feelswah:

P1hcuatrm77b448s
VS
277390 6e394ca8a2409d241bc7327b40ebe8ae 1

Im caging hard at the thought of this comparison.

He's 8 inches taller which automatically disqualifies you even if you did have a better physique.

if you and him were to meet irl, the difference would look like this:
B66849f0505ce4362f0c195092346635

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Subhuman Philtrum, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
Let's have more votes fellas.

If anyone thinks this turd has better detail and muscle separation, by all means vote the F.O.B.

aesthetic has better frame by far and also much better pecs, makinithappen has shitty pec insertions

youre coping extremely super uber duper hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Chadeep, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
aesthetic has better frame by far and also much better pecs, makinithappen has shitty pec insertions

youre coping extremely super uber duper hard

The emotional bias of being anti-redpill hey? All good. You're only still 14/15. Not gonna say anything. Let it slide.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Both are very similar imo . I don’t see much difference and women won’t either . But @aestheticallypleasin cuz height

Height is exclusive from physique.

Height is exclusive from physique.
Height matters more than physique at times. Irl everything matters that’s why it’s the best to include everything .

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and aestheticallypleasin
The emotional bias of being anti-redpill hey? All good. You're only still 14/15. Not gonna say anything. Let it slide.
no thats not it.

also i just now tilted both pics to neutral angle. aesthetic's frame is slightly better, your pec insertions are kinda bad (middle part)
thats about it, other than that your physique is more lean and muscles more defined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Chadeep, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
Both have better bodies than me jfl

Height matters more than physique at times. Irl everything matters that’s why it’s the best to include everything .

We're comparing physiques.

Not a woman's biological prejudice to guys under 5'10.

If you posted both of our physiques on a body-building forum and said compare, it would be a one way streak. I'm sure you know that.
no thats not it.

View attachment 433182View attachment 433183
also i just now tilted both pics to neutral angle. aesthetic's frame is slightly better, your pec insertions are kinda bad (middle part)
thats about it, other than that your physique is more lean and muscles more defined

He's also photoshopped the photograph into black and white in order to accentuate his insertions. Likely also using a better camera lens.

We'll do this comparison again in 3 months time and see who comes out convincingly on-top, cool?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
We're comparing physiques.

Not a woman's biological prejudice to guys under 5'10.

If you posted both of our physiques on a body-building forum and said compare, it would be a one way streak. I'm sure you know that.
nobody told you to make a mog battle, you made it yourself and now youre getting salty that youre being critiqued.

youre 28, you cant handle losing to a 19 year old can you lmfao?
no thats not it.

View attachment 433182View attachment 433183
this is his peak physique, hes way fatter now

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Chadeep and toth77
11-10 to me so far. Even with all the 15 year olds on his side.

Keep voting fellas.

@aestheticallypleasing looks way better. He is also taller. He looks like he is on roids. @makeinithappen also has a great physique but he has narrow frame and wide hips. APL mogs

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
@aestheticallypleasing looks way better. He is also taller. He looks like he is on roids. @makeinithappen also has a great physique but he has narrow frame and wide hips. APL mogs

It's frame. His upper half is better, only because of frame.

Easier to develop a wider frame when you're 6ft+. Genetic lottery. His physique lacks detail.

It's frame. His upper half is better, only because of frame.

Easier to develop a wider frame when you're 6ft+. Genetic lottery. His physique lacks detail.
Why do you get angry bhai? Are you jealous of him?

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5632, Chadeep and 1 other person
All you guys are basing it on is height, really.

Far too much height bias.

Brain's hardwiring because everyone here is so well aware being below 5'10 is failo.
Why do you get angry bhai? Are you jealous of him?

LOL, freshie with low EQ. Fuck off bro.
Still winning the poll LMAO. Even with 5 inches on me in height. Shows how shit his game is in the gym.
9b48a9ccefb9dda70c001c0b00267bc0

Lmao @aestheticallypleasin is so desperate to look good on a random LooksMaxing forum, he needs to call on his Indian freshie fucking brothers in PM to come to his aid. LOL

So obvious as well. I could tell immediately he brought you here.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 1680, Incoming and 1 other person
You can stop getting your forum buddies to speak good of you now bro LOL

Let the voting speak for itself

Currently 12-11 me

All you guys are basing it on is height, really.

Far too much height bias.

Brain's hardwiring because everyone here is so well aware being below 5'10 is failo.

LOL, freshie with low EQ. Fuck off bro.
Still winning the poll LMAO. Even with 5 inches on me in height. Shows how shit his game is in the gym.
View attachment 433205

Lmao @aestheticallypleasin is so desperate to look good on a random LooksMaxing forum, he needs to call on his Indian freshie fucking brothers in PM to come to his aid. LOL

So obvious as well. I could tell immediately he brought you here.
Bhai you are acting so weird. Are u mentally unstable? He didn't tell me to do anything here, and as far as I know you are also indian. I have nothing personal against you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and aestheticallypleasin
Bhai you are acting so weird. Are u mentally unstable? He didn't tell me to do anything here, and as far as I know you are also indian. I have nothing personal against you.

Fuck off bro

It's obvious he brought you to the mother fucking thread and told you to speak highly of him

What a pair of phoney losers

You're a kissless virgin and yet you're good looking. Which means you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO GAME.

AND you're in freshie-land and not a western country, think about that for a second before you start throwing your weight around,BOY!

Fuck off bro

It's obvious he brought you to the mother fucking thread and told you to speak highly of him

What a pair of phoney losers

You're a kissless virgin and yet you're good looking. Which means you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO GAME.

AND you're in freshie-land and not a western country, think about that for a second before you start throwing your weight around,BOY!
You could have been anything yet you chose to be salty?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 5632
You could have been anything yet you chose to be salty?

It's obvious you two are communicating in pm lmao, just through the fact you roll with the same insults. "You're salty, You're salty, You're salty, You're salty, You're salty, "

It's obvious you two are communicating in pm lmao, just through the fact you roll with the same insults. "You're salty, You're salty, You're salty, You're salty, You're salty, "
Yes we are communicating but I was asking him for tips to get some slays, what makes you think that two good-looking 6ft guys will talk about a manlet like you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Sikkunt23, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Yes we are communicating but I was asking him for tips to get some slays, what makes you think that two good-looking 6ft guys will talk about a manlet like you?

He brought you to the thread. It's evidenced by your status while making posts in here. "Engaged in conversation".

He's also not good-looking, ROFL.

Biggest troll battle 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
Chadeep is another from the same shitty Indian village that has an internet connection LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
He brought you to the thread. It's evidenced by your status while making posts in here. "Engaged in conversation".

He's also not good-looking, ROFL.
Bro not against you but you must get some mental help no kidding. You think everyone here is conspiring against you, while you clearly get mogged by him (atleast in my opinion). Can't I have my own fucking opinion? If yes, then write it in title, "vote me or you bad"
Chadeep is another from the same shitty Indian village that has an internet connection LOL
How does it feels calling you ancestors bad? Your homeland bad? Does it give you peace? You will never be a white. So stop being one.
Dark triad and low inhib dom, north indian cuckasian threats

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-29-21-55-46-578_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-29-21-55-46-578_com.android.chrome.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, BigNigga69, Deleted member 5632 and 3 others
Keep coping retard. It's over for narcy Fags like you jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, aestheticallypleasin and BigNigga69
Bro not against you but you must get some mental help no kidding. You think everyone here is conspiring against you, while you clearly get mogged by him (atleast in my opinion). Can't I have my own fucking opinion? If yes, then write it in title, "vote me or you bad"

Stop calling me bro or bhai and get your "village bahi" to give me a location for which he wants to meet in London whilst the lock-down is over.

I want to smash his face up while I take a picture of his ugly face which I made look slightly better with my phone, before uploading it on a thread here.
Keep coping retard. It's over for narcy Fags like you jfl.

Fags? Lol. I'm not the one posting wanking over ugly male Bollywood models and calling them GigaChads.

Dirty pakis.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigNigga69