Physique Mog Battle - AestheticallyPleasin vs MakinItHappen

Better physique?

• AestheticallyPleasin

• MakinItHappen

Results are only viewable after voting.
You have completely changed and lost your chill these last 2 days.....what happened to you

Also hate loud-mouth cunts from my ugly mother-land.

Vacuous, empty-minded, useless sheep. They bring nothing to the table.

I hate my mother-land in-fact. They are frauds, lack creativity and copy everything off the western world.

Look at the name "Bollywood"? How do you think that was invented? From "Hollywood" right?

They copied reality shows like "Big Brother" and named it "Big Boss". Together with other stuff like who wants to be a millionaire as well various talent shows, where practically none of the people auditioning that come on have a single jot of talent.

Their accents make me wanna stick my arm down my throat and tug on my bloody appendix.

"You get me, ya?"

Yeah, I get you, but my question is do you get me, when I say shut the fuck up because I don't want to hear your mindlessly idiotic voice?

I have lost count of the number of times I've ordered food for delivery and some brainless, stuttering skinny freshie comes to my door saying; "oh sorry, I spill the drink little. Motorcycle is difficult to come you know?" I literally want to thump the completely oblivious and unbuilt for the real world muppets.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigNigga69
why are all of the photos in black and white for aestheticallypleasin?

i'd say his body looks a bit better though.

But insert >only accurate way to judge body is to fast until all you can see your skeleton for ideal comparison< tbh
Lol appreciate it bro

I hate my mother-land in-fact. They are frauds, lack creativity and copy everything off the western world.

Look at the name "Bollywood"? How do you think that was invented? From "Hollywood" right?

They copied reality shows like "Big Brother" and named it "Big Boss". Together with other stuff like who wants to be a millionaire as well various talent shows, where practically none of the people auditioning that come on have a single jot of talent.

Their accents make me wanna stick my arm down my throat and tug on my bloody appendix.

"You get me, ya?"

Yeah, I get you, but my question is do you get me, when I say shut the fuck up because I don't want to hear your mindlessly idiotic voice?

I have lost count of the number of times I've ordered food for delivery and some brainless, stuttering skinny freshie comes to my door saying; "oh sorry, I spill the drink little. Motorcycle is difficult to come you know?" I literally want to thump the completely oblivious and unbuilt for the real world muppets.
What a faggot you are

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69

"You get me, ya?"

serious self hate problems bro it's not that deep

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69 and aestheticallypleasin
serious self hate problems bro it's not that deep

Don't get me started on our pussy fucking shit genetics drawn upon from an ancestry of stupid vegetarianism and worshipping animals like cows.

Pathetic.

1590767793698-png.433182
1590767802518-png.433183

Wider traps due due wider clavicles on left. Always looks more dominant/godly/aesthetic

Lower lat insertions on left. Low lat inserts help fraud chest thickness and left visually looks like he has a larger skeleton anyways. Best BBers usually have lower lats. Not always but it's a good thing to have.

Superior chest insertions on left. About as good as you can get tbh. Flat broad tall pecs with small nipples and no gap = ideal

Looks like the left has taller deltoid inserts as well but it's hard to tell due to the slightly frauded angle tbh

Abs look similar

Can't tell about anything lower than that since you can't see far below the belly button on left

Both are above average though. Like you'll literally never see a side by side comparison irl and your actual competition is out your front door, not on this website

both could improve to look even better with more mass but objectively the left has more "flow" to it. That's what aesthetic and harmony in a face or body is about - how well it flows. And the left visually flows better, at least to my eye

fuck peak autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, godlikesz and aestheticallypleasin
1590767793698-png.433182
1590767802518-png.433183

Wider traps due due wider clavicles on left. Always looks more dominant/godly/aesthetic

Lower lat insertions on left. Low lat inserts help fraud chest thickness and left visually looks like he has a larger skeleton anyways. Best BBers usually have lower lats. Not always but it's a good thing to have.

Superior chest insertions on left. About as good as you can get tbh. Flat broad tall pecs with small nipples and no gap = ideal

Looks like the left has taller deltoid inserts as well but it's hard to tell due to the slightly frauded angle tbh

Abs look similar

Can't tell about anything lower than that since you can't see far below the belly button on left

Both are above average though. Like you'll literally never see a side by side comparison irl and your actual competition is out your front door, not on this website

both could improve to look even better with more mass but objectively the left has more "flow" to it. That's what aesthetic and harmony in a face or body is about - how well it flows. And the left visually flows better, at least to my eye

fuck peak autism tbh
Good analysis thanks .

Also im 5" taller lmao

• Love it
Reactions: toth77
It’s 50/50 jfl

bump This old ass thread

Keep coping cuck . @aestheticallypleasin mogs u hard .

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Bumped up kicks

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
what happend to makeithappen :(, i though he was a fellow curry brocel. should have figured out he was fking crazy imagine having a mog battle with a 19 year old on an incel forum whilst you peers settle down and start a family.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Bumped up kicks .

Bumped up kicks

THIS PAJEET CANT WIN @Moggedbyevery1 @VicMackey @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Moggedbyevery1, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and volcelfatcel