physique transformation

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
jfl when only good thing about being a manlet is that you can get a decent physique quickly

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Pendejo, Demir and 4 others
1005.jpg
1005.jpg
1005.jpg
1005.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, Krezo, RedPilledStemcel and 3 others
transforms me

Looks good, keep it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Ur roiding

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Swagwaffle
Mirin brah

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 1680
How long did it take you

looks noice whats the time frame like

• +1
Nice man, im 5 months in

• +1
Face looks better too, what did you do?

I think my face just developed tbh I’m only 19 about to turn 20
Took a shit ton of vitamins that increase t levels like vitamin d3, zinc, vit k2 m4
Also started drinking raw eggs
Basically testosterone maxxing
Oh and neck training was huge

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
You look better now.

Are those changes visible when you are in clothes?

Are those changes visible when you are in clothes?
Yeh man everything is definitely more tightfitting plus I just look better in a t shirt because of building up neck and traps
Those muscles are so damn underrated

After going to the beach this weekend I saw lots of manlets with good physiques and nobody really cared

The one person with a really good physique was this one gigatyrone who was like 6’3, 23 inch bidet probably, and had nw-1 hairline. He actually had a light skinned girl believe it or not.

Eggs do not elevate Testosterone levels, it has been debunked already.
Proof?

They obvs don't increase it to same level of test injections, but they still increase t levels nonetheless
After going to the beach this weekend I saw lots of manlets with good physiques and nobody really cared

The one person with a really good physique was this one gigatyrone who was like 6’3, 23 inch bidet probably, and had nw-1 hairline. He actually had a light skinned girl believe it or not.
I already know that a good physique as manlet is not impressive. Tbh main reason I go gym is so that I don't look like a twink at lowbodyfat because low bf is optimal for my face

Proof?

They obvs don't increase it to same level of test injections, but they still increase t levels nonetheless

I already know that a good physique as manlet is not impressive. Tbh main reason I go gym is so that I don't look like a twink at lowbodyfat because low bf is optimal for my face
Richard has responded to a man that made the same claims as you. All the proof is in this video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 483
Raw eggs can give you salmonella

Youre handsome bro dont let these whitecels tell youre not

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Esteban1997 and Deleted member 1680
Richard has responded to a man that made the same claims as you. All the proof is in this video.

Valid tbh
I’ll prolly still eat eggs tho as it fits my macros, I’ve been seeing gains while doing this and I cba to keep switching up my diet
I’ll find out in a month if my t levels have actually increased when I do a test but I have done other stuff to increase them

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
what is your shoulder to waist ratio?

Valid tbh
I’ll prolly still eat eggs tho as it fits my macros, I’ve been seeing gains while doing this and I cba to keep switching up my diet
I’ll find out in a month if my t levels have actually increased when I do a test but I have done other stuff to increase them
Fair enough. Keep making those gains!

• +1
Haven’t measured my waist but my bideltoid is 19.5 inches
@TeemoNation
What exactly did you do to train the neck?
Everyday I do neck curls in the gym and sides of my neck I use resistance bands at home. As I don’t have a harness I do neck bridges as well but only 3 times a week

Lookin good man wtf. The eggs...we need to talk ?

• +1

@TeemoNation

Everyday I do neck curls in the gym and sides of my neck I use resistance bands at home. As I don’t have a harness I do neck bridges as well but only 3 times a week

This is your goal

How long did it take to grow ur hair like that?

You look good bro

• +1
u have lateral pelvic tilt? ur chest and hip seems to be higher on the left side

u have lateral pelvic tilt? ur chest and hip seems to be higher on the left side
Nah bro it’s just my pec insertions are so that my right pec hangs slightly lower

Fuuuaarrkk mirin brah

• +1
Shit body kys

7/10 would bang

additional comments: no additional comments

• JFL