[PICS] Hair is thick, unruly and wavy.What can I do to straighten it (other than doing damaging things like keratin smoothing or heat straightening)?

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

Occasional trims and a proper stylist will be able to reduce thickness and increase manageability a little bit, but that's about it. A good stylist is hard to come by anyway.

Try washing your hair with plain water. No shampoo. I've been washing mine with just water for the last month and it feels better. You need to spend at least twice as long washing it with water than when you're washing it with shampoo to get not have it greasy.

Are you using a blow dryer? If yes, try the coolest setting, but don't blow dry it till it's completely dry.

At the very end, put a beanie on and keep it on for at least 20 minutes. The longer you keep it on, the straighter your hair will be.

Also, you need to cut all that hair on the back as it will not fit in the beanie.

Occasional trims and a proper stylist will be able to reduce thickness and increase manageability a little bit, but that's about it. A good stylist is hard to come by anyway.
Any products I can use?

Meanwhile I'm dreaming of more wavy textured hairs... Straight hairs are boring, mane, believe me. I lose a noticable amount of PSL points if not using wax

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 2846, Dude420 and 1 other person
straight long hair looks retarded on men srs
slightly wavy hair is goat

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
All you bros that area saying you wish for wavy hair. It's so fucking hard to maintain. Imagine blow ddrying your hair to make it straight, but the end keeps sticking up in one direction or the other.
It's super ogre. Do not reccomend. Straight hair is life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis, Gebirgscel, Dogs and 1 other person
Any products I can use?

There are straightening / keratin shampoos but it's a balancing act because using them too often can lead to what people call "protein overload" which makes the hair straw like, dry, more likely to brake, and tangly If you decide to go for it be sure to use a clarifying shampoo and conditioner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
I thank God every day that my hairs have at least some mild waviness

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 1464
why arent you interested in keratin treatment

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Hair straightener with heat protector

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
All you bros that area saying you wish for wavy hair. It's so fucking hard to maintain. Imagine blow ddrying your hair to make it straight, but the end keeps sticking up in one direction or the other.
It's super ogre. Do not reccomend. Straight hair is life.
The problem is, every other model (IG included) have waviness and texture in their hairs, so it looks interesting. Also, good haircuts with wavy hairs is always a PSL boost and men with these get attention even if they are ogre facially. Even O'Pry has somewhat wavy hairs fuarkk

that isnt thick hair, you just need a haircut and not be ungroomed

looks like you have thin hair with good density