(pics) What jaw/chin procedure do I need to achieve symmetry?

D

Deleted member 10726

Iron
ignore the bad skin, i tried out a new skincare product which gave me fungal acne and it’s still recovering. also bloatmaxxed i ate lots of ice cream yesterday

also swollen neck gland on the bad side of the jaw. i’m getting antibiotics for that so might help the profile slightly

C0BD8D2F C96B 41B4 8E9A 1A0517912F11

6B63C0E4 D104 4ADA A8D0 94B29FF441F5

B7963728 E099 421C B483 E041C78DE7FE
5D03F4A6 BA89 4593 9AB5 9E17322A6205
D8D7B02A 4EF4 4430 8C26 B5D04EC065CA

my jaw is misaligned i think, making one side look better than the other. also i have slight overbite i think, more so on one side

one side is wider. one side has a longer ramus i think. i’m not sure

i have looked into chin wings which i think might help

maybe a custom jaw implant from the chin to the jaw on one side to match the other side?

what do you guys think is best?

i’m not getting fillers

i have got a new gf and i don’t let her ever see the right side of my face, i move to the other side when walking, make sure i get on the bus first so i can pick a seat where she can’t see one side, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and BradAniston
Hi.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10726
having low set cheekbones+ long hair always make you look like a girl
you look like zyros brother is jesusmaxxxing
you prolly wanted to shine, right?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 10726
having low set cheekbones+ long hair always make you look like a girl
you look like zyros brother is jesusmaxxxing
you prolly wanted to shine, right?
masc/feminine mix works well irl - i’m fine if i look a bit like a girl

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
masc/feminine mix works well irl - i’m fine if i look a bit like a girl
good my point is you know you got great jaw, you look pretty much looksmaxed no point posting

• +1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, to_stop_da_cope and Baldingman1998
good my point is you know you got great jaw, you look pretty much looksmaxed no point posting
no but the symmetry is not perfect. it could be better so i’m willing to get surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Mirin this fucking chin :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

Strange nobody mentioned lips/mouth.
I think this is a prime example in need of mouth widening.
Also pictures don't look "real", imo I'd say filler augmented.

Crimson chin in the flesh

• +1
Strange nobody mentioned lips/mouth.
I think this is a prime example in need of mouth widening.
Also pictures don't look "real", imo I'd say filler augmented.
they are real i have posted myself lots on here before

also mouth widening is difficult. i tried an aliexpress one and it did not stretch enough. i might try that one guys autistic 3d printed device. lateral commisuroplasty is a niche surgery which pretty much nobody does also

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and BradAniston
they are real i have posted myself lots on here before

also mouth widening is difficult. i tried an aliexpress one and it did not stretch enough. i might try that one guys autistic 3d printed device. lateral commisuroplasty is a niche surgery which pretty much nobody does also
I know you don't want to go filler but if you inject filler in the corner of your mouth it make your mouth wider.
Also you still have your giga kike nose so it make your mouth appear smaller

• JFL
I know you don't want to go filler but if you inject filler in the corner of your mouth it make your mouth wider.
Also you still have your giga kike nose so it make your mouth appear smaller
i was going to get rhino but lockdown happened and i spent all my money on weed.

but now i’m out here scamming betting sites so have money. gonna get it done for sure next summer

also i’ll look into the filler thanks

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston
i have got a new gf and i don’t let her ever see the right side of my face, i move to the other side when walking, make sure i get on the bus first so i can pick a seat where she can’t see one side, etc.
Now it makes sense why this one girl I spent time together with, was always so anal about being on one side, instead of the other. Because she had some kind of hair troubles on one side and was fine on the other(most likely). Why did this take me so much time to connect the dots, feel like negative iq.
Can't imagine mouth widening not working, just simple stretching of soft tissue with anything will work, but it might not be a good thing aesthetically in the end, as it will push the tissue. It's just that the mouth seems so disproportionately small in comparison to jaw width, a bit comical, ngl.
Do you style your hair, if so how?

• +1
Now it makes sense why this one girl I spent time together with, was always so anal about being on one side, instead of the other. Because she had some kind of hair troubles on one side and was fine on the other(most likely). Why did this take me so much time to connect the dots, feel like negative iq.
Can't imagine mouth widening not working, just simple stretching of soft tissue with anything will work, but it might not be a good thing aesthetically in the end, as it will push the tissue. It's just that the mouth seems so disproportionately small in comparison to jaw width, a bit comical, ngl.
Do you style your hair, if so how?
i hope this girl doesn’t realise what i’m doing by positioning my face. she will think i’m autistic if she does

also i usually style my hair. but it is not styled in these pictures

i do a light towel dry with a microfiber towel, put in leave in conditioner on mid length and ends. put in mousse through hair and comb. i then let it dry for 5 minutes, use hair diffuser to dry it to like 80% and then just leave it

on days after washing i will brush it and add a bit of dry shampoo but will not brush the dry shampoo out to add volume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536