[PICTURES] 26 years old virgin

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
You are the definition of normie..

Maybe a locationcel...
Did you tried with women and if yes was it in social circle or clubs..
If only i had a social circle, yes i would use it ...

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
40d 19h 29m
You look normal looks arent the reason why u are a virgin

obviously u could look better but i see guys on ur lvl with girlfriends on every street.
Low IQ. Looking normal is enough reason to be a virgin in 2020. These guys are with girlfriends because they're simping and getting cucked

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
114d 13h 32m
AVERAGE LOOKING= DEATH
Truth. if you are passive. Not chatting up alot of women.
If you are very active in meeting and trying to get with women. Aka, effort maxxing. You will have to plow through plenty rejecetions, but you should be able to "luck out" 1 or 2 times out of 100. Still brutal, but being virgin feels likely more brutal.

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

OVER
Time online
90d 1h 48m
Truth. if you are passive. Not chatting up alot of women.
If you are very active in meeting and trying to get with women. Aka, effort maxxing. You will have to plow through plenty rejecetions, but you should be able to "luck out" 1 or 2 times out of 100. Still brutal, but being virgin feels likely more brutal.
yeah bro you have seen my pics its just not worth the effort sometimes tbh..
Forget about average looking girls even below average looking girls still treat average looking guys like shit.

God hypergamy is brutal its over for me

L

Looksmax25

Amateur
Time online
8d 19h 54m
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.
I am a kind and nice guy that just want love and affection with a charming girlfriend.
I dont want to become a pussy slayer or anything like this, this is not my mental.
But i dont have any confidence anymore.
Here are my old 2015 photos, i dont have any other pictures since.
During these years i already do a orthodontic treatment with a mandibular osteotomia.
But i think my chin stays the problem, so i want maybe in the future complete this with a genoplastia.

What do u think ?

Concerning the mensurations :

1m80 92kg (not gym) and for the dick (yes not necessary) 17-18cm height 6cm width 16,5-17cm circumference
Post full body pics... you don't have any facial flaws per se although you could improve on a few things. Your chin looks a bit recessed but not death tier.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
114d 13h 32m
Maybe i am too kind with girls, there is hope maybe.
To passive, imo.
If kind means passive, than true.

But the passive, is the most important factor.

Put in social effort, bro. Try to meet people, join parties, join clubs, join etc.. Or even if you have to, chat up randoms. But get a stream, or streams, through which you meet like 5 new women every week that you fancy and ask/inform about if they have interest in meeting with you 1-on-1.

recessed

recessed

blackpilled again just LDAR
Time online
39d 23h 29m
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.
I am a kind and nice guy that just want love and affection with a charming girlfriend.
I dont want to become a pussy slayer or anything like this, this is not my mental.
During these years i already do a orthodontic treatment with a mandibular osteotomia.
But i think my chin stays the problem, so i want maybe in the future complete this with a genoplastia.

What do u think ?

1m80 92kg (not gym) and for the dick (yes not necessary) 17-18cm height 6cm width 16,5-17cm circumference
another reminder that every guy here has a 7-8" cock length and 6-7" girth

6’1cel

6’1cel

Wizard
Time online
8d 11h 29m
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.

What do u think ?

mirin fat cock bro

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
I am on this forum with so many people like me ...

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
To passive, imo.
If kind means passive, than true.

But the passive, is the most important factor.

Put in social effort, bro. Try to meet people, join parties, join clubs, join etc.. Or even if you have to, chat up randoms. But get a stream, or streams, through which you meet like 5 new women every week that you fancy and ask/inform about if they have interest in meeting with you 1-on-1.
I think with the gym, this would be the only solution.

And yes for the social skills, there is girls sending me charms and ghosting me after interaction even if they accept the idea of the first meeting ...

James97

James97

James
Time online
56d 2h 38m
va chercher une femme en Asie t un blanc mec @Mrinfinityx

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Time online
23d 5h 7m
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.

What do u think ?

I cringed so hard at the dick part.

Ethnicshit

Ethnicshit

Gymmaxing, skinmaxing until jaw surgery.
Time online
38d 17m
Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

im joking fbi
Time online
22d 22h 53m
why not go to the gym

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Lookism is real boi
Time online
24d 2h 10m
I think you are decent. Your location might be the issue. Casse toi de Belgique bro.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Subhuman
Time online
44d 4h 13m
over, it is so over for me. What hope do legit truecels have now if even normies are failing?

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
I think you are decent. Your location might be the issue. Casse toi de Belgique bro.
Oui mais avant faut réussir dans ses projets professionnels. :)

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
114d 13h 32m
I think with the gym, this would be the only solution.
Yeah, join classes at the gym. And chat with the females, and find out of they are single and would like to meet up. That's a decent stream potential for like a few women per month to meetup with. depending in size gym.
And yes for the social skills, there is girls sending me charms and ghosting me after interaction even if they accept the idea of the first meeting
This sounds like you could practise some basic chatting/communication skills. Beceause I think you are good looking enough to most average women, that they wopuld be willing to give you a chance.
As above statement shows. They are okay enough with your looks. Your looks meet the entrance levels. But your looks are not such, that they will accept likely other big failures, like being super poor, or super bad at communication, etc..

Basically communication, pointers:
1. open body language
2. ask questions (preferably open questions)
3. less bout facts, more about emotions/feelings
4. feedback her own words to her
5. ask her out or for contact info
6. don't push it.

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
Post full body pics... you don't have any facial flaws per se although you could improve on a few things. Your chin looks a bit recessed but not death tier.
I gonna buy new phone and i will post it in a new topic dont worry.

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

OVER
Time online
90d 1h 48m
over, it is so over for me. What hope do legit truecels have now if even normies are failing?
i am also a trucel whats your flaw making you a trucel long midface??

buckster

buckster

Trainee
Time online
22h 5m
locationcel probably
i know people from the netherlands and people from countries surrounding it are VERY tall that's probably why
if you lived in south america or some place where everyone is a midget you'd be getting mad pußy

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
Yeah, join classes at the gym. And chat with the females, and find out of they are single and would like to meet up. That's a decent stream potential for like a few women per month to meetup with. depending in size gym.

This sounds like you could practise some basic chatting/communication skills. Beceause I think you are good looking enough to most average women, that they wopuld be willing to give you a chance.
As above statement shows. They are okay enough with your looks. Your looks meet the entrance levels. But your looks are not such, that they will accept likely other big failures, like being super poor, or super bad at communication, etc..

Basically communication, pointers:
1. open body language
2. ask questions (preferably open questions)
3. less bout facts, more about emotions/feelings
4. feedback her own words to her
5. ask her out or for contact info
6. don't push it.
Thx my bro, u are so helpful.

And there is another thing about me.

There it is :

Tyronecell

Tyronecell

Failed looksmaxxer
Time online
80d 16h 33m