Time online
114d 14h 16m
M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
Are you just hyper sensitive?
Or do you have toher things that come along with it. I know 1 dude that is in autism spectrum significantly, and he is super hyper sensitive. I for God sake hope, you are not in the autism spectrum alot?
That the high potential part with the hypersensitive characteristic, my brain don't stop to work all day, i think all day even when i try to chill.
I even develop shits like this during years :

mewcoper

mewcoper

Adept
Time online
9d 22m
Bro your bone structure look like me you have recessed chin little crooked nose probably you have convex profile so i think you need at least genioplasty to ascend but if you share side profile people here could make more suggestions.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
114d 14h 16m
That the high potential part with the hypersensitive characteristic, my brain don't stop to work all day, i think all day even when i try to chill.
I even develop shits like this during years :
obsessive compulsive disorder, stuff.

imo. try as a soft way to deal with it.
join a mindfullness, meditation course, or group, or even buddhist mediation club.
it's said to help with that a bit.
Plus i know first hand. these places are filled with females, so a good way as well to meet some new ones.

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Lookism is real boi
Time online
24d 2h 10m
Oui mais avant faut réussir dans ses projets professionnels. :)
Je te conseille de neckmax et de trouver une meilleur coupe de cheveux. Tu penses à la chirurgie esthétique ?

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
Je te conseille de neckmax et de trouver une meilleur coupe de cheveux. Tu penses à la chirurgie esthétique ?
Dsl je mangeais, pour ca que je réponds que mnt.

Oui seulement pour le menton, je pense que c'est ca qui gâche tout.

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

5.6” wrist currycel #ICANTBREED Disciple of ST. ER
Time online
33d 13h 32m
Somebody comes here for actual advice and help and of course as expected you dumb faggots shitpost. Kys ded srs rotting subhumans.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Upgrading from Becky to Stacey. You watch.
Time online
36d 4h 55m
Very high tier normie that could be chadlite with body and lean face halo to emphasise facial structure. Your pheno hurts you for some reason i think.

10 years ago you'd have lost it by now

What i will say is girls find you good looking, but in a long term relationship way. You are cute not sexy. Not manly. So either gym max or personality max. Or you could do both.

You're a James. Gym could make you to a Chad. Too pleasant looking atm bruv

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
Very high tier normie that could be chadlite with body and lean face halo to emphasise facial structure. Your pheno hurts you for some reason i think.

10 years ago you'd have lost it by now

What i will say is girls find you good looking, but in a long term relationship way. You are cute not sexy. Not manly. So either gym max or personality max. Or you could do both.

You're a James. Gym could make you to a Chad. Too pleasant looking atm bruv
Thx for ur explanation mate.

Yeah people say to me i have a cute face that breath sympathy, so being mad or strict will be crazy by judging my face.

What is pheno btw ?

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
36d 4h 55m
Thx for ur explanation mate.

Yeah people say to me i have a cute face that breath sympathy, so being mad or strict will be crazy by judging my face.

What is pheno btw ?
There you go.

I am similar with a cute face, but you're better looking being caucasian and holding better pheno. You are the type of looking guy that would benefit from red pill philosophy. Not blackpill. You are good looking but not good looking enough to mean girls can let you get away with not impressing them.

Chads can get away with doing the bare minimum and speaking when needing to and making every day arrogant jokes about shit. Their looks carry them. Girls see them in an ideological way. Their looks are most of their personality. With a face like yours, a good personalty would make you better looking.

You are the type of guy who would actually benefit from game. Youre nt too. Could you slay with game? Hm. A lot of beckys yes. Just due to hypergamy. So theyd be kinda good looking average at best, but thats cool

And no this is not beta buxing i am talking about you utter simpletons incapable of having any room for nuance amongst your fatalistic ideology you every day immerse in

Last edited:
currytax

currytax

Trainee
Time online
17h 22m
you could ascend with noodles

JBW theory

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
If you can't get pussy then it never began for me.
I don't feel bad about my body but i am forced to go to the gym and being straight for having plenty more chances.

We live in a strange new world my dude.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

NW ∞
Time online
17d 9h 2m
You look good man.
Dating and getting a gf shouldn't be a problem for you.

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
You look good man.
Dating and getting a gf shouldn't be a problem for you.
Maybe i have a old school philosophy for women so.

I am so away from the mindset of people of my age, it is crazy.

I have like the mental of a mature 50 years old dude.

Not born at the good moment it seems.

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Time online
117d 3h 25m
Maybe i have a old school philosophy for women so.

I am so away from the mindset of people of my age, it is crazy.

I have like the mental of a mature 50 years old dude.

Not born at the good moment it seems.
Same, I want what my gramps and parents had/have. Girls today are all fucked in the head thanks to the kikes and social media, wish I was born at least 20 years brefore.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
36d 4h 55m
I don't feel bad about my body but i am forced to go to the gym and being straight for having plenty more chances.

We live in a strange new world my dude.
Forced???????????

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Time online
36d 4h 55m
Not the good term sorry.

I want to just say we are strongly recommended to do it.

But i go for it anyway.
You don't like physical activity? Do you play any sport at all?

Patient A

Patient A

shitpost Lord
Time online
34d 2h 24m
UKRAINE MAXXX

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
You don't like physical activity? Do you play any sport at all?
I was always very good shape physically even now with 93 kg.

I did swimming since 4 years old and a lot of march during trajects (no car), i just stopped swimming since 18 years old but keep march and stuff like this.

poloralf

poloralf

Erudite
Time online
44d 8h 7m
Most definitely your fault, you're a high tier normie and live in a degenerate place like belgium, mentalcel ? Shy cuck hidden in his room personnality ?

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
Most definitely your fault, you're a high tier normie and live in a degenerate place like belgium, mentalcel ? Shy cuck hidden in his room personnality ?
I agree with all u said.

Personality is kind and scared for the exterior judgment. Not so much confidence so.

School bullying during college.

Last edited:
M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
I was always very good shape physically even now with 93 kg.

I did swimming since 4 years old and a lot of march during trajects (no car), i just stopped swimming since 18 years old but keep march and stuff like this.
But physical activity inst boring in my head but not fun too. Neutral thing.

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
Ah yes i forgot i had one profile pic but with sunglasses, same period, i can post it.

Attachments

Last edited:
M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
Bro your bone structure look like me you have recessed chin little crooked nose probably you have convex profile so i think you need at least genioplasty to ascend but if you share side profile people here could make more suggestions.
Same period, i forgot i had this.

Attachments

Last edited:
soshiu21

soshiu21

Pussy drier
Time online
17d 8h 13m
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.
I am a kind and nice guy that just want love and affection with a charming girlfriend.
I dont want to become a pussy slayer or anything like this, this is not my mental.
But i dont have any confidence anymore.
Here are my old 2015 photos, i dont have any other pictures since.
During these years i already do a orthodontic treatment with a mandibular osteotomia.
But i think my chin stays the problem, so i want maybe in the future complete this with a genoplastia.

What do u think ?

Concerning the mensurations :

1m80 92kg (not gym) and for the dick (yes not necessary) 17-18cm height 6cm width 16,5-17cm circumference
nice guys finish last

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 43m
If you were in america I would say you would do very well. Here you would be tall and above average. But in belgium you are probably just as good as a thousand other guys in your town/city. If you work out and get around 10% bodyfat with lots of muscles you might be able to get some casual sex. But to get a long term relationship with a woman that is good looking that wont cheat on you, you will probably need more.

Take some pictures from the side, I think that would be best to get a look at your jaw/chin.
I forgot i had this, same period.

Attachments

E

EverythingMattersCel

Wizard
Time online
39d 20h 45m
Truth. if you are passive. Not chatting up alot of women.
If you are very active in meeting and trying to get with women. Aka, effort maxxing. You will have to plow through plenty rejecetions, but you should be able to "luck out" 1 or 2 times out of 100. Still brutal, but being virgin feels likely more brutal.
How do you talk to a girl?