Time online
21d 22h 31m
fakecel go talk to women

M

Mrinfinityx

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 35m
Right so you move your lower jaw forward. Did you have an underbite so that you needed it?

If you didn't, then you would also have had a Leftort 1
In fact i had a soft anterior open bite who could not be fixed by only orthodontic methods.

So they advanced my mandible and rotate it a bit for having ideal dental occlusion.

But just this operation without genioplastia changed so many things in my face shape. My face is now rectangular shape and no more oval or long shape.

My maxillary was treated during childhood so the surgeon said to me that my maxillary was already fine.

Yes i had a first orthodontic treatment during childhood to teenage but there happend a recurrence after years (maybe because of a rest of growth potential occured).

Y

Yoyo2233

Zephir
Time online
40d 5h 1m
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.
I am a kind and nice guy that just want love and affection with a charming girlfriend.
I dont want to become a pussy slayer or anything like this, this is not my mental.
But i dont have any confidence anymore.
Here are my old 2015 photos, i dont have any other pictures since.
During these years i already do a orthodontic treatment with a mandibular osteotomia.
But i think my chin stays the problem, so i want maybe in the future complete this with a genoplastia.

What do u think ?

Concerning the mensurations :

1m80 92kg (not gym) and for the dick (yes not necessary) 17-18cm height 6cm width 16,5-17cm circumference
Loose fat, change hair style. Get an edge to you you look to nice

DatGuyYouLike

DatGuyYouLike

Master
Time online
40d 5h 12m
In fact i had a soft anterior open bite who could not be fixed by only orthodontic methods.

So they advanced my mandible and rotate it a bit for having ideal dental occlusion.

But just this operation without genioplastia changed so many things in my face shape. My face is now rectangular shape and no more oval or long shape.

My maxillary was treated during childhood so the surgeon said to me that my maxillary was already fine.

Yes i had a first orthodontic treatment during childhood to teenage but there happend a recurrence after years (maybe because of a rest of growth potential occured).
Did you watch those vids I posted?

Wizard
Time online
56d 1h 52m
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.
I am a kind and nice guy that just want love and affection with a charming girlfriend.
I dont want to become a pussy slayer or anything like this, this is not my mental.
But i dont have any confidence anymore.
Here are my old 2015 photos, i dont have any other pictures since.
During these years i already do a orthodontic treatment with a mandibular osteotomia.
But i think my chin stays the problem, so i want maybe in the future complete this with a genoplastia.

What do u think ?

Concerning the mensurations :

1m80 92kg (not gym) and for the dick (yes not necessary) 17-18cm height 6cm width 16,5-17cm circumference
You don’t look like a virgin

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

ok bro
Time online
29d 8h 23m
mentalcel faggot (dit is een compliment) het ligt duidelijk niet aan je uiterlijk dus waarschijnlijk ben je een giga autist