[PICTURES] 26 years old virgin

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.
I am a kind and nice guy that just want love and affection with a charming girlfriend.
I dont want to become a pussy slayer or anything like this, this is not my mental.
But i dont have any confidence anymore.
Here are my old 2015 photos, i dont have any other pictures since.
During these years i already do a orthodontic treatment with a mandibular osteotomia.
But i think my chin stays the problem, so i want maybe in the future complete this with a genoplastia.

What do u think ?

Concerning the mensurations :

1m80 92kg (not gym) and for the dick (yes not necessary) 17-18cm height 6cm width 16,5-17cm circumference

Attachments

• Moi.jpg
    Moi.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 444
  • Moi1.jpg
    Moi1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 463
  • Moi2.jpg
    Moi2.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 713
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Jamal2222, Deleted member 9344 and 12 others
UP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and sensei
How many women, have you chatted up/asked out/approached (showing romantic/sexual/etc. interest)?

How many women, have you chatted up/asked out/approached (showing romantic/sexual/etc. interest)?
Not so many but all my interactions ended by a fail during 26 years. :)

• +1
Reactions: sensei

Post this on all your social media, you instantly become 8psl slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, Stare, Jamal2222 and 27 others
You look normal looks arent the reason why u are a virgin

obviously u could look better but i see guys on ur lvl with girlfriends on every street.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Hero of the Imperium, NeanderthalMax and 27 others
What means BUPM ? Sorry i am not native english and i am a newfag.

I think you have a recessed chin
Post a side profile

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
If you were in america I would say you would do very well. Here you would be tall and above average. But in belgium you are probably just as good as a thousand other guys in your town/city. If you work out and get around 10% bodyfat with lots of muscles you might be able to get some casual sex. But to get a long term relationship with a woman that is good looking that wont cheat on you, you will probably need more.

Take some pictures from the side, I think that would be best to get a look at your jaw/chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 9344, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others

obviously u could look better but i see guys on ur lvl with girlfriends on every street.
Except losing weight (12 kg too much), what i must improve for becoming attractive ?

My fat go often on the face.

• +1
It’s over for you

• +1
Reactions: sensei and Deleted member 7776
6cm dick widht what?xd

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 7776
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.
I am a kind and nice guy that just want love and affection with a charming girlfriend.
I dont want to become a pussy slayer or anything like this, this is not my mental.
During these years i already do a orthodontic treatment with a mandibular osteotomia.
But i think my chin stays the problem, so i want maybe in the future complete this with a genoplastia.

What do u think ?

1m80 92kg (not gym) and for the dick (yes not necessary) 17-18cm height 6cm width 16,5-17cm circumference
Mogs me, and I am 24 khhv so idk how ur virgin

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 3828
Passive maxxed?

Define "not so many"
I think it was 10-20% passive first contact from her, and the rest is me.

For the number i think it is like maybe 30 interactions at total.

• +1
I think you have a recessed chin
Post a side profile
The chin is a little recessed. But not a big fail imo. Plus he could beardfruad it a bit if he wanted to by combing facial hair on chin more forward/outward. It would already do the truck to look normal.

He's actually above average in looks.
His hairstyle sucks big time, though. When you have a narrow width (egg-ish) upper head. you NEED to keep Volume on the side, but ofcourse average dudes follow the common trend of keeping the sides short because it's he hairstyle trend since the past 10 years orso.

Mogs me, and I am 24 khhv so idk how ur virgin
Damn I really thought we were the only 24KHHV here.
He mogs me lookswise and hes 26 KHHV.

It gets more brutal day by day

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TITUS, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.

What do u think ?

you look normie, which should be fine to get girls if you are in a social circle or nt maxxed. i see many subhumans with girls. but dw i have same problem too. im just too autistic and have 0 social interaction IRL.

but to slay based off just looks or for girls to approach you themselves , like on dating apps etc, you need to be very, very GL. im talking this level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, Gengar, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
If you were in america I would say you would do very well. Here you would be tall and above average. But in belgium you are probably just as good as a thousand other guys in your town/city. If you work out and get around 10% bodyfat with lots of muscles you might be able to get some casual sex. But to get a long term relationship with a woman that is good looking that wont cheat on you, you will probably need more.

Take some pictures from the side, I think that would be best to get a look at your jaw/chin.
Yeah i have this feeling ...

But i need to buy a new phone because mine is like this but with low backward objective and i don't have any driver for transferring ...

No fake.

• +1
you look normie, which should be fine to get girls if you are in a social circle or nt maxxed. i see many subhumans with girls. but dw i have same problem too. im just too autistic and have 0 social interaction IRL.

but to slay based off just looks or for girls to approach you themselves , like on dating apps etc, you need to be very, very GL. im talking this level

View attachment 739362
If i lose weight, there is a chance to look like this ? 12 kg too much and fat go to face.

• +1
You are the definition of normie..

Maybe a locationcel...
Did you tried with women and if yes was it in social circle or clubs..

Lol this guy just proves the blackpill tbh he is average looking while still a virgin..
While his looksmatch has been bnaging chads ..
AVERAGE LOOKING= DEATH

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, LastHopeForNorman, RAITEIII and 6 others
I think it was 10-20% passive first contact from her, and the rest is me.

For the number i think it is like maybe 30 interactions at total.
PASSIVE, In my opinion.

You have been way to passive in hitting on chicks.

Numbers game = legit if you are in the ranges of above average and upwards.
I think you are, abvove average overall in looks.
You are like 60+ percentile. (out of 100 guys, you mogg 60, and 40 mogg you). (You could probabaly looksmaxx to Chadlite levels (80+ percentile).

As an litle above average dude. You need to take the first step in general. Only Chads gets away with being passive.

So 30 WOMEN.
Lets say you started getting interest in women since you are 18.

Thus, In 8 years time.
You tried to get with 30 women.
That's 4 women per year.
That's 1 woman every 3/4 months.
That's Passive. imo.

By the time I was 26. And I was worse looking than you (PSL 3.5 at best).
I tried getting with 200+ women for sure. Probably more like 300. And I only started interest in dating when I was like 22, before that I didn't care, because life and surroundings was a shit-show so to stressed out to worry about that.

I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.

What do u think ?

no hope for me since u marginally mog me

You are the definition of normie..

Maybe a locationcel...
Did you tried with women and if yes was it in social circle or clubs..
If only i had a social circle, yes i would use it ...

Low IQ. Looking normal is enough reason to be a virgin in 2020. These guys are with girlfriends because they're simping and getting cucked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Yerico7, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Low IQ. Looking normal is enough reason to be a virgin in 2020. These guys are with girlfriends because they're simping and getting cucked
They are cucks but at least they get to fuck their gf

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Carl-o, Deleted member 3828, improover and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Deleted member 7776
AVERAGE LOOKING= DEATH
Truth. if you are passive. Not chatting up alot of women.
If you are very active in meeting and trying to get with women. Aka, effort maxxing. You will have to plow through plenty rejecetions, but you should be able to "luck out" 1 or 2 times out of 100. Still brutal, but being virgin feels likely more brutal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1588
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
Truth. if you are passive. Not chatting up alot of women.
If you are very active in meeting and trying to get with women. Aka, effort maxxing. You will have to plow through plenty rejecetions, but you should be able to "luck out" 1 or 2 times out of 100. Still brutal, but being virgin feels likely more brutal.
yeah bro you have seen my pics its just not worth the effort sometimes tbh..
Forget about average looking girls even below average looking girls still treat average looking guys like shit.

God hypergamy is brutal its over for me

I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.

What do u think ?

Post full body pics... you don't have any facial flaws per se although you could improve on a few things. Your chin looks a bit recessed but not death tier.

nigga you dont have 17cm girth at 17cm lenght jfl

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Maybe i am too kind with girls, there is hope maybe.
To passive, imo.
If kind means passive, than true.

But the passive, is the most important factor.

Put in social effort, bro. Try to meet people, join parties, join clubs, join etc.. Or even if you have to, chat up randoms. But get a stream, or streams, through which you meet like 5 new women every week that you fancy and ask/inform about if they have interest in meeting with you 1-on-1.

I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.

What do u think ?

another reminder that every guy here has a 7-8" cock length and 6-7" girth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.

What do u think ?

mirin fat cock bro

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
I am on this forum with so many people like me ...