[PICTURES] 26 years old virgin

To passive, imo.
If kind means passive, than true.

But the passive, is the most important factor.

Put in social effort, bro. Try to meet people, join parties, join clubs, join etc.. Or even if you have to, chat up randoms. But get a stream, or streams, through which you meet like 5 new women every week that you fancy and ask/inform about if they have interest in meeting with you 1-on-1.
I think with the gym, this would be the only solution.

And yes for the social skills, there is girls sending me charms and ghosting me after interaction even if they accept the idea of the first meeting ...

va chercher une femme en Asie t un blanc mec @Mrinfinityx

I am from Belgium.
I am very disappointed.
I am a kind and nice guy that just want love and affection with a charming girlfriend.
I dont want to become a pussy slayer or anything like this, this is not my mental.
But i dont have any confidence anymore.
Here are my old 2015 photos, i dont have any other pictures since.
During these years i already do a orthodontic treatment with a mandibular osteotomia.
But i think my chin stays the problem, so i want maybe in the future complete this with a genoplastia.

What do u think ?

Concerning the mensurations :

1m80 92kg (not gym) and for the dick (yes not necessary) 17-18cm height 6cm width 16,5-17cm circumference
I cringed so hard at the dick part.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
why not go to the gym

va chercher une femme en Asie t un blanc mec @Mrinfinityx
C'est triste de devoir en arriver là quand meme, mais dans quel monde on vit sérieux ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 5393
I think you are decent. Your location might be the issue. Casse toi de Belgique bro.

over, it is so over for me. What hope do legit truecels have now if even normies are failing?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tallcel and Deleted member 1588
I think you are decent. Your location might be the issue. Casse toi de Belgique bro.
Oui mais avant faut réussir dans ses projets professionnels. :)

I think with the gym, this would be the only solution.
Yeah, join classes at the gym. And chat with the females, and find out of they are single and would like to meet up. That's a decent stream potential for like a few women per month to meetup with. depending in size gym.
And yes for the social skills, there is girls sending me charms and ghosting me after interaction even if they accept the idea of the first meeting
This sounds like you could practise some basic chatting/communication skills. Beceause I think you are good looking enough to most average women, that they wopuld be willing to give you a chance.
As above statement shows. They are okay enough with your looks. Your looks meet the entrance levels. But your looks are not such, that they will accept likely other big failures, like being super poor, or super bad at communication, etc..

Basically communication, pointers:
1. open body language
2. ask questions (preferably open questions)
3. less bout facts, more about emotions/feelings
4. feedback her own words to her
5. ask her out or for contact info
6. don't push it.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 5393
Post full body pics... you don't have any facial flaws per se although you could improve on a few things. Your chin looks a bit recessed but not death tier.
I gonna buy new phone and i will post it in a new topic dont worry.

over, it is so over for me. What hope do legit truecels have now if even normies are failing?
i am also a trucel whats your flaw making you a trucel long midface??

locationcel probably
i know people from the netherlands and people from countries surrounding it are VERY tall that's probably why
if you lived in south america or some place where everyone is a midget you'd be getting mad pußy

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah, join classes at the gym. And chat with the females, and find out of they are single and would like to meet up. That's a decent stream potential for like a few women per month to meetup with. depending in size gym.

This sounds like you could practise some basic chatting/communication skills. Beceause I think you are good looking enough to most average women, that they wopuld be willing to give you a chance.
As above statement shows. They are okay enough with your looks. Your looks meet the entrance levels. But your looks are not such, that they will accept likely other big failures, like being super poor, or super bad at communication, etc..

Basically communication, pointers:
1. open body language
2. ask questions (preferably open questions)
3. less bout facts, more about emotions/feelings
4. feedback her own words to her
5. ask her out or for contact info
6. don't push it.
Thx my bro, u are so helpful.

And there is another thing about me.

There it is :

Above average in Brazil

i am also a trucel whats your flaw making you a trucel long midface??
many things, I could write probably about 100lines of stuff that is contributing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Are you just hyper sensitive?
Or do you have toher things that come along with it. I know 1 dude that is in autism spectrum significantly, and he is super hyper sensitive. I for God sake hope, you are not in the autism spectrum alot?
That the high potential part with the hypersensitive characteristic, my brain don't stop to work all day, i think all day even when i try to chill.
I even develop shits like this during years :

Bro your bone structure look like me you have recessed chin little crooked nose probably you have convex profile so i think you need at least genioplasty to ascend but if you share side profile people here could make more suggestions.

That the high potential part with the hypersensitive characteristic, my brain don't stop to work all day, i think all day even when i try to chill.
I even develop shits like this during years :
obsessive compulsive disorder, stuff.

imo. try as a soft way to deal with it.
join a mindfullness, meditation course, or group, or even buddhist mediation club.
it's said to help with that a bit.
Plus i know first hand. these places are filled with females, so a good way as well to meet some new ones.

Oui mais avant faut réussir dans ses projets professionnels. :)
Je te conseille de neckmax et de trouver une meilleur coupe de cheveux. Tu penses à la chirurgie esthétique ?

Je te conseille de neckmax et de trouver une meilleur coupe de cheveux. Tu penses à la chirurgie esthétique ?
Dsl je mangeais, pour ca que je réponds que mnt.

Oui seulement pour le menton, je pense que c'est ca qui gâche tout.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Somebody comes here for actual advice and help and of course as expected you dumb faggots shitpost. Kys ded srs rotting subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal, NormieKilla and Mouthbreath
Very high tier normie that could be chadlite with body and lean face halo to emphasise facial structure. Your pheno hurts you for some reason i think.

10 years ago you'd have lost it by now

What i will say is girls find you good looking, but in a long term relationship way. You are cute not sexy. Not manly. So either gym max or personality max. Or you could do both.

You're a James. Gym could make you to a Chad. Too pleasant looking atm bruv

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Very high tier normie that could be chadlite with body and lean face halo to emphasise facial structure. Your pheno hurts you for some reason i think.

10 years ago you'd have lost it by now

What i will say is girls find you good looking, but in a long term relationship way. You are cute not sexy. Not manly. So either gym max or personality max. Or you could do both.

You're a James. Gym could make you to a Chad. Too pleasant looking atm bruv
Thx for ur explanation mate.

Yeah people say to me i have a cute face that breath sympathy, so being mad or strict will be crazy by judging my face.

What is pheno btw ?

Thx for ur explanation mate.

Yeah people say to me i have a cute face that breath sympathy, so being mad or strict will be crazy by judging my face.

What is pheno btw ?

There you go.

I am similar with a cute face, but you're better looking being caucasian and holding better pheno. You are the type of looking guy that would benefit from red pill philosophy. Not blackpill. You are good looking but not good looking enough to mean girls can let you get away with not impressing them.

Chads can get away with doing the bare minimum and speaking when needing to and making every day arrogant jokes about shit. Their looks carry them. Girls see them in an ideological way. Their looks are most of their personality. With a face like yours, a good personalty would make you better looking.

You are the type of guy who would actually benefit from game. Youre nt too. Could you slay with game? Hm. A lot of beckys yes. Just due to hypergamy. So theyd be kinda good looking average at best, but thats cool

And no this is not beta buxing i am talking about you utter simpletons incapable of having any room for nuance amongst your fatalistic ideology you every day immerse in

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Mrinfinityx
If you can't get pussy then it never began for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Mouthbreath
you could ascend with noodles

JBW theory

If you can't get pussy then it never began for me.
I don't feel bad about my body but i am forced to go to the gym and being straight for having plenty more chances.

We live in a strange new world my dude.

You look good man.
Dating and getting a gf shouldn't be a problem for you.

You look good man.
Dating and getting a gf shouldn't be a problem for you.
Maybe i have a old school philosophy for women so.

I am so away from the mindset of people of my age, it is crazy.

I have like the mental of a mature 50 years old dude.

Not born at the good moment it seems.

Maybe i have a old school philosophy for women so.

I am so away from the mindset of people of my age, it is crazy.

I have like the mental of a mature 50 years old dude.

Not born at the good moment it seems.
Same, I want what my gramps and parents had/have. Girls today are all fucked in the head thanks to the kikes and social media, wish I was born at least 20 years brefore.

I don't feel bad about my body but i am forced to go to the gym and being straight for having plenty more chances.

We live in a strange new world my dude.

Forced???????????

Not the good term sorry.

I want to just say we are strongly recommended to do it.

But i go for it anyway.

You don't like physical activity? Do you play any sport at all?

UKRAINE MAXXX

You don't like physical activity? Do you play any sport at all?
I was always very good shape physically even now with 93 kg.

I did swimming since 4 years old and a lot of march during trajects (no car), i just stopped swimming since 18 years old but keep march and stuff like this.

Most definitely your fault, you're a high tier normie and live in a degenerate place like belgium, mentalcel ? Shy cuck hidden in his room personnality ?

Most definitely your fault, you're a high tier normie and live in a degenerate place like belgium, mentalcel ? Shy cuck hidden in his room personnality ?
I agree with all u said.

Personality is kind and scared for the exterior judgment. Not so much confidence so.

School bullying during college.

Last edited:
I was always very good shape physically even now with 93 kg.

I did swimming since 4 years old and a lot of march during trajects (no car), i just stopped swimming since 18 years old but keep march and stuff like this.
But physical activity inst boring in my head but not fun too. Neutral thing.

Ah yes i forgot i had one profile pic but with sunglasses, same period, i can post it.

Attachments

• moi (2).jpg
    moi (2).jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Bro your bone structure look like me you have recessed chin little crooked nose probably you have convex profile so i think you need at least genioplasty to ascend but if you share side profile people here could make more suggestions.
Same period, i forgot i had this.

Attachments

• moi (2).jpg
    moi (2).jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited: