Pinocchio is a badass name ngl

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
wish I had a name like that or "Romero", I would be name mogging everyone instead Im stuck with a INcel Curry Name.

I wish I was called Alan

@dicklet4incher does Pinocchio nose dick mog you?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and ChoSeungHui
call me Alan from now on btw
Alan is a masculine given name in the English language. There are numerous differing etymologies attributed to the name. The name was first introduced into England by Bretons who took part in the Norman Invasion in the 11th century. Today there are numerous variations of Alan, a short form, and there are also numerous feminine forms of the name as well. Alan has many forms in other languages. Alan is also an Old Breton personal name (from which the modern English Alan is ultimately derived), as well as being a Norman French name.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Alan is a masculine given name in the English language. There are numerous differing etymologies attributed to the name. The name was first introduced into England by Bretons who took part in the Norman Invasion in the 11th century. Today there are numerous variations of Alan, a short form, and there are also numerous feminine forms of the name as well. Alan has many forms in other languages. Alan is also an Old Breton personal name (from which the modern English Alan is ultimately derived), as well as being a Norman French name.
that my name don’t wear it out x

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
pinocchio is a retarded name based of a shrek character which would be a huge failo. but then again, i guess anything is better than a shitty ethnic name.

If you are a Chad, the best names are:
every Italian sounding name
and Adolf

I have good name

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
My name and surname together are two syllables, a massive failo because names with too few syllables sound low class as fuck. This is probably the reason why I was a virgin until 24 years of age. :feelsrope:

Sounds like something I would name my penis