Piratemaxing to fix lazy/asymmetrical eyes

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
I ordered an eyepatch a while ago, as covering the dominant eye is a treatment for lazy eyes, wore it for about 6-7 hours today, before and after pictures (will update every day, if I can remember to)

A few weeks ago (forgot to take a before photo on the day itself, sorry):

End of day 1 (better lighting, which I didn't factor in as a variable, but if I could do this under lab conditions I would):

Notes: Asymmetry seems to have decreased, as well as giving my dominant eye (my right, your left) a hooded appearance, probably from the pressure caused by the eyepatch and is probably temporary, with my inferior one (my left, your right) pointing at a slightly more correct angle. Unless my BDD's just acting up and nothing's changed whatsoever, call me out on my bullshit if they look the same to you.

Will update tomorrow, if I remember to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Holy fuck bro :lul: I mean your before and after pics do look different but that doesn’t a mean an eyepatch fixed it. A bunch of factors can influence what you can see in regards to the asymmetry. Lighting, light squinting, sleep, low facial fat etc. I would like to believe you as my eyes are also asymmetric but I would need more evidence first. (Can dm you my eyes to compare)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6401
Holy fuck bro :lul: I mean your before and after pics do look different but that doesn’t a mean an eyepatch fixed it. A bunch of factors can influence what you can see in regards to the asymmetry. Lighting, light squinting, sleep, low facial fat etc. I would like to believe you as my eyes are also asymmetric but I would need more evidence first. (Can dm you my eyes to compare)
Oh yeah, it's not a perfect test, I'm just chronicling one of my ideas to see if it holds any water. And sure, DM me if you want.

• +1
I
I ordered an eyepatch a while ago, as covering the dominant eye is a treatment for lazy eyes, wore it for about 6-7 hours today, before and after pictures (will update every day, if I can remember to)

A few weeks ago (forgot to take a before photo on the day itself, sorry):
View attachment 157

End of day 1 (better lighting, which I didn't factor in as a variable, but if I could do this under lab conditions I would):
View attachment 158

Notes: Asymmetry seems to have decreased, as well as giving my dominant eye (my right, your left) a hooded appearance, probably from the pressure caused by the eyepatch and is probably temporary, with my inferior one (my left, your right) pointing at a slightly more correct angle. Unless my BDD's just acting up and nothing's changed whatsoever, call me out on my bullshit if they look the same to you.

Will update tomorrow, if I remember to.

I mean keep at it I suppose. Worst case scenario it doesnt work and you waste your time. For a second when I read the title, I thought you wanted to wear an eye-patch to look cool and pull girls.

• +1
Too bad my eye is literally higher than the other and ruins my harmony :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
I

I mean keep at it I suppose. Worst case scenario it doesnt work and you waste your time. For a second when I read the title, I thought you wanted to wear an eye-patch to look cool and pull girls.
That's my mindset, although that is pretty funny to imagine. "Just be a pirate, bro".

• +1
Day 2 (can't edit the original post, so guess I'll just comment):

Notes: Lazy eye is focusing in the same direction a lot more now, they're also beginning to resemble each other and get a similar shape, I seriously doubt the hooding will become even, but I guess I'll find out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Day 2 (can't edit the original post, so guess I'll just comment):
View attachment 179

Notes: Lazy eye is focusing in the same direction a lot more now, they're also beginning to resemble each other and get a similar shape, I seriously doubt the hooding will become even, but I guess I'll find out.
You have a nice eye area boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UndercovrNormie
You have a nice eye area boyo
Thanks haha, trying to make it better because of how important is is, and for anyone else with eye issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UndercovrNormie
Day 3:

Notes: weaker eye (my left one) is beginning to become more hooded, although they're still asymmetrical.

• +1
Help me a bit. Too tired to use my mind. If my right eye is dominant.. which eye should I cover?

• +1
Help me a bit. Too tired to use my mind. If my right eye is dominant.. which eye should I cover?
Your right one.

• +1
Day 4:

Notes: Hooding is almost symmetrical, now, despite my expectations, will probably end my experiment here, if your eyes are asymmetrical, covering up your dominant one and forcing the weaker one to work harder seems to have some effect on symmetry, thanks to the 160-odd people who thought it was interesting enough to view kek. AMA if you're interested.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Deleted member 6401