Plastic sugery cheap south america

Colombianpill

Colombianpill

Iron
Hi guys
You have seen cosmetic surgeries in the United States and most European Union countries, they are extremely expensive and difficult to obtain for most people. But there are countries where they are much cheaper, the case of Colombia, which can be a third cheaper than in these countries, what is the good thing about Colombia? That it has a very high medical tourism, a total of 26% that is done all over the world, the accommodation is very cheap and you can get some beautiful Colombians, it is also the seventh country and where aesthetic surgeries are performed in the world and not It is a densely populated country, approximately 50 million inhabitants. What we can consider is a good option for those who have no other. ejm: a nose surgery, can cost 2000 usd, and soup to the jaw about 3000. There is hope

Use traslated

https://www.eltiempo.com/vida/salud...con-mas-cirugias-esteticas-en-el-mundo-288828
https://www.finanzaspersonales.co/c...tica-cuanto-cuesta-una-cirugia-plastica/72099

Not sure if I’ll ever enter South America tbh... I’ve watched too many liveleak videos recently.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Limerencel, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
Not sure if I’ll ever enter South America tbh... I’ve watch too many liveleak videos recently.
Whats videos ? for this process, only do you have to go to Bogotá, is the capital of Colombia and it is security.

Whats videos ? for this process, only do you have to go to Bogotá, is the capital of Colombia and it is security.
Not sure if I’ll even make it to the capital alive tbh ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Normie

• +1
Reactions: Colombianpill
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
If I do rhino in colombia will they give me free cocain

You get what you pay for typically

Don’t say it’s always the case

But it is the case

You get what you pay for typically

Don’t say it’s always the case

But it is the case
Yes, but the plastic surgeries are different, obviously the economy of the United States is much stronger that's why their surgeries are more expensive, does not mean they are the best

No thanks South America is as safe as a Chicago ghetto at night

Yes, but the plastic surgeries are different, obviously the economy of the United States is much stronger that's why their surgeries are more expensive, does not mean they are the best
Yes I am aware of that.

But when consulting with a doctor i would def make sure to see his history and his previous clients.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
can u give me some estimates on how much surgeries would cost, ty

[QUOTE = "kramer, post: 390260, miembro: 1655"]
¿Puede darme algunas estimaciones sobre cuánto costarían las cirugías?
[/CITAR]
Whats sugeries?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
yes its cheap because the surgeons will probably kill you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back